You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Immunology WW: Keep the Cat Alive
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was worried I was a vanillager
And by vanillager you mean someone who could block, kill three times, seer twice, and come up with a new ability every third night.... because this is an STL game and we all know vanilla isn't part of his vocabulary.
And by vanillager you mean someone who could block, kill three times, seer twice, and come up with a new ability every third night.... because this is an STL game and we all know vanilla isn't part of his vocabulary.
I think this game is going to surprise you lol.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why would that worry you?
Abilities are fun! but aloha brings up a good point, if anything were probably just all chaos 😀
Being vanilla is probably one of my favourites. Least amount of stress.
Being vanilla is probably one of my favourites. Least amount of stress.
Yup. Just get to play the game and analyze the hell outta everybody without fear of confronting them. haha
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was worried I was a vanillager
Ugh that was going to be my responseAnd by vanillager you mean someone who could block, kill three times, seer twice, and come up with a new ability every third night.... because this is an STL game and we all know vanilla isn't part of his vocabulary.
But I'm with caia and lupin, vanilla is my favorite villager flavor 😀
Y'all craaazy--I kinda discussed this with my mentee when they asked whether I prefer wolf or village, but despite the lack of responsibilities/stress-free nature of being vanilla, I don't like playing it much...always feel like I'm floundering and that any observations I make are one step behind everyone else. I kinda like minorly info-gathering roles (as in NOT seer, but something more along the lines of ask-a-mod?)
Nilla 4 lyfe.
Actually, nightly PMer for lyfe. Basically vanilla, often chat up a wolf so they know you're not a huge power role, and get to blab constantly. Mah fave. 😍
Actually, nightly PMer for lyfe. Basically vanilla, often chat up a wolf so they know you're not a huge power role, and get to blab constantly. Mah fave. 😍
Abilities are fun! but aloha brings up a good point, if anything were probably just all chaos 😀
That would be a weird game. Everyone pretending to be a villager when no one actually is.
eh, I mean, for the most part, I think like most things, the more you actually play vanillager, the better you get at it. It takes practice to start reading people and not relying on solid info. Of course you are still gonna be wrong a decent amount, but there isn't that floundering feeling.Y'all craaazy--I kinda discussed this with my mentee when they asked whether I prefer wolf or village, but despite the lack of responsibilities/stress-free nature of being vanilla, I don't like playing it much...always feel like I'm floundering and that any observations I make are one step behind everyone else. I kinda like minorly info-gathering roles (as in NOT seer, but something more along the lines of ask-a-mod?)
My favorite roles are either wolfing or the roles when you are paired with someone. I really like being able to work with someone in the game.
I'm just holding out for someone I can bribe to give Kam and I mason roles together. 😛My favorite roles are either wolfing or the roles when you are paired with someone. I really like being able to work with someone in the game.
My favorite roles are either wolfing or the roles when you are paired with someone. I really like being able to work with someone in the game.
I like those a lot too. Except when @StartingoverVet makes them a wolf! 😡
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey you did it for me and MJ, I'll put in a good word for you sometime 😉 actually we were even a step beyond masons, we were loversI'm just holding out for someone I can bribe to give Kam and I mason roles together. 😛

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
borderline parasitic symbiotes, lovers, same dif. 😛Hey you did it for me and MJ, I'll put in a good word for you sometime 😉 actually we were even a step beyond masons, we were lovers![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think technically with the lover role you die at the same time, but close enough reallyborderline parasitic symbiotes, lovers, same dif. 😛

lol. Wait until you have to wolf four or five times in a row. It gets exhausting planning every move plus plan Bs and Cs in case the original scenario doesn't work out. It will make you take a long, long hiatus.My favorite roles are either wolfing or the roles when you are paired with someone. I really like being able to work with someone in the game.
lol. Wait until you have to wolf four or five times in a row. It gets exhausting planning every move plus plan Bs and Cs in case the original scenario doesn't work out. It will make you take a long, long hiatus.
I have wolfed probably 9 out of 15 games I've played [emoji23]
Then I did take a three month hiatus, but that was vet school exhaustion instead.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Basically I love wolfing but only because it tends to only happen to me twice a yearlol. Wait until you have to wolf four or five times in a row. It gets exhausting planning every move plus plan Bs and Cs in case the original scenario doesn't work out. It will make you take a long, long hiatus.
Definitely strongly dislike it. Only cause I've gotten stress-adverse in my old age and the time-sink is problematic.
I have wolfed probably 9 out of 15 games I've played [emoji23]
Then I did take a three month hiatus, but that was vet school exhaustion instead.
You drove me to check this out in curiosity. 😉
I found that you were a full wolf 5 out of 13 games, then there was the fun Incredibles game in which you were neutral, I converted you to wolf, then we finished on the other team by decimating my original team... I was such a nasty woman that game. haha
You've also had a couple of chaos and a neutral in your repertoire.
We will also have to work on you making it to the end of the game as a wolf. You have great promise, young padawan. 😆
You drove me to check this out in curiosity. 😉
I found that you were a full wolf 5 out of 13 games, then there was the fun Incredibles game in which you were neutral, I converted you to wolf, then we finished on the other team by decimating my original team... I was such a nasty woman that game. haha
You've also had a couple of chaos and a neutral in your repertoire.
We will also have to work on you making it to the end of the game as a wolf. You have great promise, young padawan. 😆
Did you not sign up for this game? I am about to forcibly make you noob number two lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I like being a convert. I don't like being an original wolf much at all.
I signed up in the hopes of being the M-cell. I also dropped a few jokes that contrary to what someone said, immunology can be hilarious.Did you not sign up for this game? I am about to focibly make you noob number two lol
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I think LOTF's anonymous RHPS game helped a bit with this (had a role that was vanilla in practice, just a passive resurrection ability if killed). Without the element of bias, I think it helped me really focus on what was going on in posts and pick at it, rather than dismissing things thinking "oh, but that's normal behavior for X" or anything along those lines. Loved it! I mean, there're definitely advantages to knowing people's normal play and noting inconsistencies, but in this case I think I was helped by not paying so much attention to that. Definitely gonna do that more in the future...loleh, I mean, for the most part, I think like most things, the more you actually play vanillager, the better you get at it. It takes practice to start reading people and not relying on solid info. Of course you are still gonna be wrong a decent amount, but there isn't that floundering feeling.
I do like these kind of roles too! Like having a dragon in the Pern game (well, I think that's the only time i've had a paired role so far, but I liked it)My favorite roles are either wolfing or the roles when you are paired with someone. I really like being able to work with someone in the game.
Also kinda like the comm roles, it's like an ability without stress and slightly info-gathery. When it's complete vanilla and no PM communication, that's when I feel floundery
Last edited:
Oh you are snoopy lupers lol. I was searching for a snoopy to send the role to lmaoI signed up in the hopes of being the M-cell. I also dropped a few jokes that contrary to what someone said, immunology can be hilarious.![]()
bahahahahaha! That is hilARIOUS!Oh you are snoopy lupers lol. I was searching for a snoopy to send the role to lmao
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pretty much the opposite. Conversion is great from the deception angle, but I only ever seem to be converted when things are dire. Too much work, man.I like being a convert. I don't like being an original wolf much at all.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
