You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Incarnate Word FSOP Class of 2017
Started by Omnipotent
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I signed up for the afternoon session. Luckily I'm from San Antonio so not too far to go 🙂
Oh lucky, I'm from California so I think I'm gonna fly ha
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh lucky, I'm from California so I think I'm gonna fly ha
Hey im from california too, Im going to the afternoon session... when are you going?
Good luck to you all! If you have any questions about the interview process, feel free to shoot me a msg 🙂
Hi i have my interview dec 14! do you have any advice or know any types of questions they may ask so I can be prepared?
no invite yet 🙁 submitted back in September.
Me either 🙁 but there is always the second interview so hopefully we'll hear something for that one

Hey guys!
I will be more than happy to answer you any questions regarding to the school and interviews!
Feel free to shoot me a msg!
Best
I will be more than happy to answer you any questions regarding to the school and interviews!
Feel free to shoot me a msg!
Best
No interview. Looks like I will be rejected.
No interview. Looks like I will be rejected.
Don't say that, since the December interview is nowhere big as the February interview. They will send out interview letters around December~ January, even February for Feb interview.
Don't lose your hope yet
I'm going to the morning one, think I might fly out Wednesday or Thursday.
If anyone needs a place to stay, my girlfriend and I have a good size apartment that you can stay at for the night and we'll only charge you $40. The school is only about an easy 8 mile drive away. Pm me if interested.
Don't say that, since the December interview is nowhere big as the February interview. They will send out interview letters around December~ January, even February for Feb interview.
Don't lose your hope yet
Trying not to lose hope. Really difficult.
I also have an interview for December 14th. I have signed up for the afternoon since I will be driving in from Dallas that morning.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is everyone doing to prepare for the interview? I heard there's an interview FAQ on this site but this will be my first real interview :O
Your first Pharmacy school interview or interview in general?
Well, interview in general really. I've always been lucky with jobs and never had to interview ha
(also first school to ask me to interview)
(also first school to ask me to interview)
Mock interviews will help.
http://www.studentdoctor.net/schools/school/uiw-pharm/survey/29
This might help. I am going off of this to prepare me for the interview on the 14th.
This might help. I am going off of this to prepare me for the interview on the 14th.
Good luck to you guys who are interviewing this friday!
I hope you guys did well on your interviews! And good luck to everyone still applying/waiting to be accepted!
I'm a P1 at FSOP, msg me if you have any questions!
LOL hey, don't take my job away...I had this first!
Make sure you send a thank you email to the counselors and others!
Hey guys,
What about this school really appealed to you? I'm failing to see how this school is worth the extra price tag
What about this school really appealed to you? I'm failing to see how this school is worth the extra price tag
Thanks for all your help, I really hope I get in! (Wish we could know sooner :/ )
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for all your help, I really hope I get in! (Wish we could know sooner :/ )
Agreed! Every time i hear my email notification on my phone, my heart drops!
Just got an email of acceptance! :O
yay! Congrats! Are you going to accept?
Got my acceptance email tonight!
Congratulations to everyone that is accepted! If you have other questions feel free to shoot me an email!!
now i'm worried, I didn't receive an email... =/
But congrats to everyone that was accepted!
But congrats to everyone that was accepted!
Congrats on those already accepted 👍, but I am wondering if anyone has heard about the second round of interviews yet in February?😕
Congrats on those already accepted 👍, but I am wondering if anyone has heard about the second round of interviews yet in February?😕
I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm hopeful. I would love to get an interview; I grew up in that area (Alamo Heights), and would love to come back.
Well I finally got smart yesterday and looked at last years (2016 class) thread of this school and it seems they started getting their emails for feb. interview in late jan like the 25th or 28th (i don't feel like going back and looking for exact date). So we still have some days to wait if history repeats itself. Hope this helps anyone anxious besides me
Just received my February invite today! So excited!
Just received my February invite today! So excited!
Me too!! what time did you schedule?
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too!! what time did you schedule?
I chose the afternoon. You?
I chose the afternoon. You?
I picked the morning one! Good luck!! 🙂
I picked the morning one! Good luck!! 🙂
You too! Enjoy San Antonio while you're there. It's a nice city.
Do they really require you to turn in a form to show that you have really shadowed a pharmacist for 80 hours? I have shadowed pharmacists, but at the time I wasn't 100% sure that I was going to even apply to pharmacy school.
If I worked in a pharmacy as a pharm-tech, would that count for the experience? I've been a part-time tech for about 2 years now.
Generally, Interview will take about 4.5 hours consisting of introductions and schedule of events, critical thinking exam, media room-student panel Q&A, tour of the building, interview and spontaneous writing sample. The class of 2016, there were about 350 interviewees and interviews are usually 20 mins long.
Hope this helps 👍
Thanks!
Can you go more into detail about what the critical thinking exam and spontaneous writing sample? Is it a group interview? TY