Incarnate Word FSOP Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nice, where are you coming from?

Members don't see this ad.

I signed up for the afternoon session. Luckily I'm from San Antonio so not too far to go :)

Oh lucky, I'm from California so I think I'm gonna fly ha

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to you all! If you have any questions about the interview process, feel free to shoot me a msg :)

Hi i have my interview dec 14! do you have any advice or know any types of questions they may ask so I can be prepared?

I'm from San Antonio but I'll be coming from Waco! California?! Wow! Luckily I'm only 3 hours away lol

Hello!

I applied here also. For those who received invites, would you mind sharing your stats? Thanks!

Hey guys!

I will be more than happy to answer you any questions regarding to the school and interviews!

Feel free to shoot me a msg!

Best

No interview. Looks like I will be rejected.

Don't say that, since the December interview is nowhere big as the February interview. They will send out interview letters around December~ January, even February for Feb interview.

Don't lose your hope yet

I'm going to the morning one, think I might fly out Wednesday or Thursday.

If anyone needs a place to stay, my girlfriend and I have a good size apartment that you can stay at for the night and we'll only charge you $40. The school is only about an easy 8 mile drive away. Pm me if interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't say that, since the December interview is nowhere big as the February interview. They will send out interview letters around December~ January, even February for Feb interview.

Don't lose your hope yet

Trying not to lose hope. Really difficult.

I also have an interview for December 14th. I have signed up for the afternoon since I will be driving in from Dallas that morning.

What is everyone doing to prepare for the interview? I heard there's an interview FAQ on this site but this will be my first real interview :O

Your first Pharmacy school interview or interview in general?

Well, interview in general really. I've always been lucky with jobs and never had to interview ha
(also first school to ask me to interview)

I'll be attending the Dec. 14 afternoon interview! Good luck to all :)

Can anyone find the link for the FAQ for interviews? And would you mind sharing it

I have my inerview on Dec 14th, but I have looked through SDN but don't see any interview feedback for Incarnate world, does anyone have any idea where to find interview questions for this school? Thanks.

I hope you guys did well on your interviews! And good luck to everyone still applying/waiting to be accepted!

I'm a P1 at FSOP, msg me if you have any questions!

I hope you guys did well on your interviews! And good luck to everyone still applying/waiting to be accepted!

I'm a P1 at FSOP, msg me if you have any questions!

LOL hey, don't take my job away...I had this first!

After going to the interview this past friday, I can hardly wait to hear back to hear If i have been accepted!!

Make sure you send a thank you email to the counselors and others!

Hey guys,

What about this school really appealed to you? I'm failing to see how this school is worth the extra price tag

Thanks for all your help, I really hope I get in! (Wish we could know sooner :/ )

Congratulations to everyone that is accepted! If you have other questions feel free to shoot me an email!!

now i'm worried, I didn't receive an email... =/
But congrats to everyone that was accepted!

Got my acceptance letter also, yesterday evening!!! Yay!

i got accepted last night too!!! woo!! congratulations to all of y'all who were accepted!! for those still waiting to hear back, don't lose hope!!! stay strong!! :)

Congrats on those already accepted :thumbup:, but I am wondering if anyone has heard about the second round of interviews yet in February?:confused:

Well I finally got smart yesterday and looked at last years (2016 class) thread of this school and it seems they started getting their emails for feb. interview in late jan like the 25th or 28th (i don't feel like going back and looking for exact date). So we still have some days to wait if history repeats itself. Hope this helps anyone anxious besides me

Do they really require you to turn in a form to show that you have really shadowed a pharmacist for 80 hours? I have shadowed pharmacists, but at the time I wasn't 100% sure that I was going to even apply to pharmacy school.

If I worked in a pharmacy as a pharm-tech, would that count for the experience? I've been a part-time tech for about 2 years now.

Generally, Interview will take about 4.5 hours consisting of introductions and schedule of events, critical thinking exam, media room-student panel Q&A, tour of the building, interview and spontaneous writing sample. The class of 2016, there were about 350 interviewees and interviews are usually 20 mins long.

Hope this helps :thumbup:

Thanks!

Can you go more into detail about what the critical thinking exam and spontaneous writing sample? Is it a group interview? TY