Incarnate Word FSOP Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I emailed Ms. Hernandez, she said by Friday March 1st a letter will be mailed to address provided in PharmCas. I am so nervous :( Does anyone know if they send out rejection letters?

They will be sending out all letters. I am nervous too!! :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed on the 16th of Feb, still waiting to hear. eek!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anything?? Anyone?? I'm freaking out!

Haha you said yourself to expect to wait until the 1st for letters to be mailed out. There is no need to freak out. Clearly no one here has heard positively or negatively from the 2/16 interview. Just give it a few more days.

Haha I'm driving myself crazy. I was under the impression that letters will be mailed BY the 1st.

This is what Ms. Dicianna told me "We are still evalutating spontaneous writing samples and getting the critical thinking scores entered. It is our hope we will have them out the first week of March - ALL letters."
She didn't specify any date :confused:

lol its funny reading people's nervous and anxious posts waiting for the results. i too am waiting myself! :laugh: :cool:

I interviewed 2/16 the morning session, and no I have not heard anything yet. Would anybody that has been accepted or interviewed mind sharing their stats? My gpa is 3.8 and pcat 64.

As far as the school itself goes I was really impressed with the facility, faculty, etc. until I interviewed at a&m kingsville on 2/21. The campus and pharmacy building is awesome and I believe the tuition is cheaper. I could be wrong though. If I am accepted to both (hopefully 1 atleast lol) I will probably chose a&m kingsville. I would gladly go to UIW though. Good luck all!

thats a pretty solid gpa, i bet you get in as long as you didnt bomb the interview.

day 13 from interview and still no word, maybe by tomorrow if they hold true on their 2 week promise that was told to us on feb 16.

Members don't see this ad :)
day 13 from interview and still no word, maybe by tomorrow if they hold true on their 2 week promise that was told to us on feb 16.

They will be sending out all emails next week from what ms. Dicianna said.

Wooooooot just got my acceptance email!!!!!:)))))))))

Anybody received wait-listed/rejection emails?

Can confirm they are sending out today, just got acceptance letter!!:love:

got an email this AM but wont be attending barring some catastrophe. Hope yall enjoy the school, Ive heard a lot of great things about it. Good luck guys! :thumbup:

I GOT ACCEPTED!! I AM ECSTATIC:D:D:D:D:luck: got an email 11:58 am

Has anyone received a list of coursework that is incomplete? When will we be getting this?

Does anyone know if another wave if acceptance emails are supposed to be sent out?

From my understanding they are going out all week, don't get frustrated yet!

Can you guys (accepted students) share when your interview dates was? I am just curious and very nervous.

Wooooooot just got my acceptance email!!!!!:)))))))))

Can confirm they are sending out today, just got acceptance letter!!:love:

Got an acceptance email today.

I GOT ACCEPTED!! I AM ECSTATIC:D:D:D:D:luck: got an email 11:58 am

Congratulations yall!! I got accepted toooo sooo happy :)

We have till march 22nd to respond so I am sure there will be a second round but when I asked ms. Dicianna earlier this week she said that all letters will go out together but i am guessing that's not the case. Hang in there!! Good Luck :)

Can someone create a facebook group for class of 2017 and post the link on SDN? may be we all can ask questions that way, find roommates and get to know eachother before august! :)

Congratulations to all of you who have been accepted!!! and to those still waiting to hear back, don't lose hope just yet! A few of us that have already been accepted made a facebook group! here's the link and can't wait to meet you all!! :) http://www.facebook.com/groups/123717361140528/

I got an acceptance email this morning too! I interviewed on 2/19 the PM session. Oooooo. I have a hard decision to make! But for now I'm just happy that I got accepted! :D

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 using SDN Mobile

Anybody received acceptance emails today?

I got accepted yesterday. The thing is, I now have to take both Anatomy and Physiology I & II with their labs and a literature class, all before August 2nd in the summer.

Wow!!! That's going to be tough....why did you not prepare for this?

My last comment was directed towards wentrif btw..

I was hoping that I wouldn't be put in this situation via another college accepting me. I'm just lucky that the University of Incarnate Word allows for students to take A&P I and II simultaneously or else, I wouldn't be able to finish before August 2nd.

anyone receive the packet yet?

Is anyone else in the same boat as me, meaning that you also have to take Anatomy and Physiology I and II this summer (and complete them before August 2nd)?

Is anyone else in the same boat as me, meaning that you also have to take Anatomy and Physiology I and II this summer (and complete them before August 2nd)?

I am actually currently taking Human A&P right now in a large 8 unit semester class that combines both semesters in one intense course. I'm in CA, though, and I don't know of any TX schools that do the same thing.

I'll will be giving up my seat so for those of you that are on waitlist, hope y'all get in!!

Looks like I will be giving my seat up as well... Good luck!