Incarnate Word FSOP Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still no letter in the mail :(

Members don't see this ad.

Ms. Diciana called earlier and said packets were sent out on Saturday, hopefully tomorrow we receive them. Hope this info. Helps

Members don't see this ad :)
Ms. Diciana called earlier and said packets were sent out on Saturday, hopefully tomorrow we receive them. Hope this info. Helps

Yes, Thank you for updating. so by saturday do you mean 9th?

Yup sent them out this Saturday (the 9th)

Well it was an extremely difficult decision to make but it looks like I will be giving up my seat. I hope this helps someone on here. Good Luck everyone! :luck:

Has anybody gotten accepted since after the first wave went out? If not does anybody know when they will be going out?

I wonder if anyone else has been allowed to finish their prerequisites after August 2nd, as I have been.

I wonder if anyone else has been allowed to finish their prerequisites after August 2nd, as I have been.

Until what date were you given?? I need Anatomy 1&2 -_-

Congrats on everyone that has gotten into the pharmacy program so far. If you are now trying to find an apartment to stay at, I highly recommend checking out the Place at Castle Hills. The apartments are really nice, spacious, and in a great, safe location. They are about 8 miles from school and it takes a max of 15 minutes to get there. The rent is at a GREAT rate so that is always a huge plus. If you have any other questions please feel free to message me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just declined my acceptance. Wish all you guys the best of luck.

I hope I'm dreaming but, I'm currently taking College Physics in my university, which I don't think is calculus based. I don't think there's any way for me to take it in the summer because, I'm already going to take A&P I and II with labs this summer and Literature in the mini semester. I've already been accepted here and this is the only school I'm accepted in. Do you think that they could still accept my college physics credit because I don't think I'll be able to finish my pre-requisites in time (I think I might cry if they don't accept it).

I hope I'm dreaming but, I'm currently taking College Physics in my university, which I don't think is calculus based. I don't think there's any way for me to take it in the summer because, I'm already going to take A&P I and II with labs this summer and Literature in the mini semester. I've already been accepted here and this is the only school I'm accepted in. Do you think that they could still accept my college physics credit because I don't think I'll be able to finish my pre-requisites in time (I think I might cry if they don't accept it).

I took algebra based and they accepted mine. I have a bachelors degree so I am not sure if that makes any difference. I would suggest just emailing Ms. Dicianna or Ms. Hernandez and see what they have to suggest. Stay positive bud! You already got accepted. :D See you in class! :)

You should be fine: they used to require calculus based physics but as of a couple years it is only algebra based that they require.

I took algebra based and they accepted mine. I have a bachelors degree so I am not sure if that makes any difference. I would suggest just emailing Ms. Dicianna or Ms. Hernandez and see what they have to suggest. Stay positive bud! You already got accepted. :D See you in class! :)

When I was reading your and rxtech2012's posts yesterday, my stress decreased a lot. I was hoping that after I woke up from sleeping, Ms. Dicianna would reply my email stating that what you guys said was true. So I woke up, and I opened the email I received from Ms. Dicianna, she stated that only algebra based physics is now required. Yesterday just felt like a bad dream. Thanks again for the peace of mind.

Dont be scared! It will all work out. :) Celebrate the fact you got accepted and try to be less stressed out because starting august 2013 - 2017 you will get to do a lot "stressing out" haha

Yikes in a bind.... need calculus credit but summer school isnt over until August 12th if im not mistaken. Has anyone taken the calculus CLEP exam?

I'm not sure where you live but, courses at U of H officially finish on August 8th, which is just before the new August 9th deadline (which came in the packet). Thus, there may be other universities near you that may do the same.

In general, I think Universities finish summer courses earlier than community colleges because they usually require 5, as opposed to 4, days of attendance.

Officially withdrew my seat today. Best of luck to all the wait-listed people in getting admitted to this awesome school!