You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Incarnate Word FSOP Class of 2017
Started by Omnipotent
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ms. Diciana called earlier and said packets were sent out on Saturday, hopefully tomorrow we receive them. Hope this info. Helps
Yes, Thank you for updating. so by saturday do you mean 9th?
Well it was an extremely difficult decision to make but it looks like I will be giving up my seat. I hope this helps someone on here. Good Luck everyone! 

.
Last edited:
I wonder if anyone else has been allowed to finish their prerequisites after August 2nd, as I have been.
Until what date were you given?? I need Anatomy 1&2 -_-
Congrats on everyone that has gotten into the pharmacy program so far. If you are now trying to find an apartment to stay at, I highly recommend checking out the Place at Castle Hills. The apartments are really nice, spacious, and in a great, safe location. They are about 8 miles from school and it takes a max of 15 minutes to get there. The rent is at a GREAT rate so that is always a huge plus. If you have any other questions please feel free to message me.
Also declining my acceptance. Goodluck to those waiting! 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope I'm dreaming but, I'm currently taking College Physics in my university, which I don't think is calculus based. I don't think there's any way for me to take it in the summer because, I'm already going to take A&P I and II with labs this summer and Literature in the mini semester. I've already been accepted here and this is the only school I'm accepted in. Do you think that they could still accept my college physics credit because I don't think I'll be able to finish my pre-requisites in time (I think I might cry if they don't accept it).
I hope I'm dreaming but, I'm currently taking College Physics in my university, which I don't think is calculus based. I don't think there's any way for me to take it in the summer because, I'm already going to take A&P I and II with labs this summer and Literature in the mini semester. I've already been accepted here and this is the only school I'm accepted in. Do you think that they could still accept my college physics credit because I don't think I'll be able to finish my pre-requisites in time (I think I might cry if they don't accept it).
I took algebra based and they accepted mine. I have a bachelors degree so I am not sure if that makes any difference. I would suggest just emailing Ms. Dicianna or Ms. Hernandez and see what they have to suggest. Stay positive bud! You already got accepted. 😀 See you in class! 🙂
I hope I'm dreaming but, I'm currently taking College Physics in my university, which I don't think is calculus based. I don't think there's any way for me to take it in the summer because, I'm already going to take A&P I and II with labs this summer and Literature in the mini semester. I've already been accepted here and this is the only school I'm accepted in. Do you think that they could still accept my college physics credit because I don't think I'll be able to finish my pre-requisites in time (I think I might cry if they don't accept it).
You should be fine: they used to require calculus based physics but as of a couple years it is only algebra based that they require.
I took algebra based and they accepted mine. I have a bachelors degree so I am not sure if that makes any difference. I would suggest just emailing Ms. Dicianna or Ms. Hernandez and see what they have to suggest. Stay positive bud! You already got accepted. 😀 See you in class! 🙂
When I was reading your and rxtech2012's posts yesterday, my stress decreased a lot. I was hoping that after I woke up from sleeping, Ms. Dicianna would reply my email stating that what you guys said was true. So I woke up, and I opened the email I received from Ms. Dicianna, she stated that only algebra based physics is now required. Yesterday just felt like a bad dream. Thanks again for the peace of mind.
Yikes in a bind.... need calculus credit but summer school isnt over until August 12th if im not mistaken. Has anyone taken the calculus CLEP exam?
I'm not sure where you live but, courses at U of H officially finish on August 8th, which is just before the new August 9th deadline (which came in the packet). Thus, there may be other universities near you that may do the same.
In general, I think Universities finish summer courses earlier than community colleges because they usually require 5, as opposed to 4, days of attendance.
In general, I think Universities finish summer courses earlier than community colleges because they usually require 5, as opposed to 4, days of attendance.
Hello!! I turned in my deposit and I am 99% sure I'm attending August 2013.Has anyone turned in their deposit and is for sure attending this fall?! 🙂