Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone.
I am planning on submitting my ADEA AADSAS application but I am really confused what I should fill in the evaluation section? Should I request a committee letter or individual letters? In case I want to send both what should I do? Because my committee letter will reach schools very late in August and I want my application to be complete. However, still want to request the committee letter in case it reaches earlier?
Thank you.
I am planning on submitting my ADEA AADSAS application but I am really confused what I should fill in the evaluation section? Should I request a committee letter or individual letters? In case I want to send both what should I do? Because my committee letter will reach schools very late in August and I want my application to be complete. However, still want to request the committee letter in case it reaches earlier?
Thank you.