-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sorry Trilt but Grumpy Cat in Disney roles = awesomesauce.
Unelect Trilt, Elect DVMD
Unelect Trilt, Elect DVMD
The beauty and the beast one is my favourite, I think. I concede defeat in the face of grumpy cat/Disney onslaught.
Unelect Trilt, elect DVMD
Unelect Trilt, elect DVMD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was perhaps unclear? You *have* to elect me or you are doing the wolves a gigantic f***ing monster favor. They can go ahead and try to kill me tonight. I literally need only one night to use my power. So lets try this again.
Please elect DocE. Otherwise I will vote for the mayor every single round until I die or they die.
@Mad Jack
@WildZoo
@alohacat319
@Devastating
@Trilt
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@kcoughli
@KAM
@finnickthedog
@heyyimhayley
@LadyOtheFarm
@Gwenevre
@animalmidwife
@Fireman
@Zensing
@stb
@Cephalopod
@JaynaAli
@dyachei
@DVMDream
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo
@Caia
@Jilary
@Caiter92
@katashark
@rockatiel
@swiniazycie
@Ashgirl
@Teepster87
@StartingoverVet
Please elect DocE. Otherwise I will vote for the mayor every single round until I die or they die.
@Mad Jack
@WildZoo
@alohacat319
@Devastating
@Trilt
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@kcoughli
@KAM
@finnickthedog
@heyyimhayley
@LadyOtheFarm
@Gwenevre
@animalmidwife
@Fireman
@Zensing
@stb
@Cephalopod
@JaynaAli
@dyachei
@DVMDream
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo
@Caia
@Jilary
@Caiter92
@katashark
@rockatiel
@swiniazycie
@Ashgirl
@Teepster87
@StartingoverVet
I was perhaps unclear? You *have* to elect me or you are doing the wolves a gigantic f***ing monster favor. They can go ahead and try to kill me tonight. I literally need only one night to use my power. So lets try this again.
Please elect DocE. Otherwise I will vote for the mayor every single round until I die or they die.
@Mad Jack
@WildZoo
@alohacat319
@Devastating
@Trilt
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@kcoughli
@KAM
@finnickthedog
@heyyimhayley
@LadyOtheFarm
@Gwenevre
@animalmidwife
@Fireman
@Zensing
@stb
@Cephalopod
@JaynaAli
@dyachei
@DVMDream
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo
@Caia
@Jilary
@Caiter92
@katashark
@rockatiel
@swiniazycie
@Ashgirl
@Teepster87
@StartingoverVet
Out of touch with your (hopeful) constituents. Not a single animal gif to be seen, tsk tsk.
###unelect rojo, elect doce###
DocE, you will have to somehow top grumpy cat Ariel. Your task is before you.
Out of touch with your (hopeful) constituents. Not a single animal gif to be seen, tsk tsk.
Its beneath me to pander. These elections are one of my most hated parts of the pre-vet culture. I usually just skip the entire first day, but in this case I have a game relevat reason to heavily stress I get elected.
DocE, you will have to somehow top grumpy cat Ariel. Your task is before you.
not even gonna try. If you want to screw your overall odds of winning over, you go right ahead.
I was perhaps unclear? You *have* to elect me or you are doing the wolves a gigantic f***ing monster favor. They can go ahead and try to kill me tonight. I literally need only one night to use my power. So lets try this again.
And... I'm just supposed to take your word on this?
Let me think about that and I'll get back to you.
not even gonna try. If you want to screw your overall odds of winning over, you go right ahead.
The problem I have is that you do this giant thing of "if you don't vote for me, villagers can't win" except that means the game has started off completely unbalanced. So either you are exaggerating or stating the game is crap for balance already.
The other problem is that you would do this with a prominent wolf role too. Want the mayor position with a really good wolf role. Because you have before.
So now I have to decide if I believe you are a villager and are just over-stating your importance already, which is just obnoxious and annoying or if you are a wolf.
Awww I have votes! 😍 Thanks guys!
I was going to elect rojo with how well he did in the last game. But since he doesn't want it, I'm happy to ***elect DVMD*** as well.
I was going to elect rojo with how well he did in the last game. But since he doesn't want it, I'm happy to ***elect DVMD*** as well.
Eff that noice. Did you not see where I voted for myself? No one wants to reward me for powning last game so I switched to DocEAwww I have votes! 😍 Thanks guys!
I was going to elect rojo with how well he did in the last game. But since he doesn't want it, I'm happy to ***elect DVMD*** as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why the **** did DocE have to get some role that is making him push for mayor? I would be more likely to vote for them if it was **anyone** else.
I need a whole freaking drawer full of grouchy pants for you, sheesh. lighten up~Its beneath me to pander. These elections are one of my most hated parts of the pre-vet culture. I usually just skip the entire first day, but in this case I have a game relevat reason to heavily stress I get elected.
The problem I have is that you do this giant thing of "if you don't vote for me, villagers can't win" except that means the game has started off completely unbalanced. So either you are exaggerating or stating the game is crap for balance already.
The other problem is that you would do this with a prominent wolf role too. Want the mayor position with a really good wolf role. Because you have before.
So now I have to decide if I believe you are a villager and are just over-stating your importance already, which is just obnoxious and annoying or if you are a wolf.
never said they cant win. I said me not having my role is shooting the villagers in the foot.
I can twice cripple the wolves. And I can do it twice round one if I really wanted to. But I have to be mayor to do it.
Eff that noice. Did you not see where I voted for myself? No one wants to reward me for powning last game so I switched to DocE
Yeah I saw, I was just referring to your waffle. It makes sense to waffle to a front runner, but I would have voted for you if you kept it.
never said they cant win. I said me not having my role is shooting the villagers in the foot.
I can twice cripple the wolves. And I can do it twice round one if I really wanted to. But I have to be mayor to do it.
I'm thinking. Not doubting the one part, doubting the mayor part.
I'll probably concede and let you have it though, give me a couple minutes.
I'm thinking. Not doubting the one part, doubting the mayor part.
I'll probably concede and let you have it though, give me a couple minutes.
my role is called the politician. Im pretty sure that sort of seals the need to be elected mayor.
Unelect me Elect DocE
Oh good, we have until 6PM tomorrow, want to discuss some possibilites with people but I know some people are probably in bed already.
For now, Unlynch Doc
For now, Unlynch Doc
Holy crap, this game is intimidating! (says the girl who just came out of a 3 hour exit interview) I have asked in at least 2 other games... Any advice on setting up a spreadsheet? Especially for this monstrosity of a game? (I really have been handwriting notes out every game... but maybe I just suck at computer crap any more advanced than an old school cad or apple color. (I could code on those babies!))
In other news: DVMD has likely won my vote with his wonderful grumpy cat. But I will wait to see what comes of this DocE shenanigans until the am... maybe.
I can email you my blank template for this game if you want, though I don't know that mine is the best way to organize it.Holy crap, this game is intimidating! (says the girl who just came out of a 3 hour exit interview) I have asked in at least 2 other games... Any advice on setting up a spreadsheet? Especially for this monstrosity of a game? (I really have been handwriting notes out every game... but maybe I just suck at computer crap any more advanced than an old school cad or apple color. (I could code on those babies!))
Even if I edit it heavily to suit my play, it will give me a better starting point than I currently have in mind.I can email you my blank template for this game if you want, though I don't know that mine is the best way to organize it.
Eff that noice. Did you not see where I voted for myself? No one wants to reward me for powning last game so I switched to DocE
False. I was all set to vote for you until I saw that you switched your vote.
***elect DocEgo***
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
PM me your email addressEven if I edit it heavily to suit my play, it will give me a better starting point than I currently have in mind.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can email you my blank template for this game if you want, though I don't know that mine is the best way to organize it.
If you're feeling generous, I'd appreciate one too!
*****elect dvmd******
Contingency in case I don't have time to get on tomorrow morning before work and read more about the DocE madness.
Contingency in case I don't have time to get on tomorrow morning before work and read more about the DocE madness.
I don't trust anything DocE says (yet). Sounds like a politician to me.
Elect DocE
Elect DocE
The man made a compelling point. And despite you guys betrayal, DocE has a similar style as me, and I just wanted the mayor for ****s and giggles and to see if I could garner any support, but clear all you prevets hate me, so I abandoned ship.False. I was all set to vote for you until I saw that you switched your vote.
***elect DocEgo***
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Btw, I don't think I've ever used a spreadsheet for ww. I definitely didn't use one last game.
Elect trilt
UNelect dvmd, elect doce
I was perhaps unclear? You *have* to elect me or you are doing the wolves a gigantic f***ing monster favor. They can go ahead and try to kill me tonight. I literally need only one night to use my power. So lets try this again.
Please elect DocE. Otherwise I will vote for the mayor every single round until I die or they die.
@allieh8607
I had already voted for you 😵
not in my gang...I was perhaps unclear? You *have* to elect me or you are doing the wolves a gigantic f***ing monster favor. They can go ahead and try to kill me tonight. I literally need only one night to use my power. So lets try this again.
Please elect DocE. Otherwise I will vote for the mayor every single round until I die or they die.
@Mad Jack
@WildZoo
@alohacat319
@Devastating
@Trilt
@Frozenshades
@Cyndia
@allieh8607
@kcoughli
@KAM
@finnickthedog
@heyyimhayley
@LadyOtheFarm
@Gwenevre
@animalmidwife
@Fireman
@Zensing
@stb
@Cephalopod
@JaynaAli
@dyachei
@DVMDream
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo
@Caia
@Jilary
@Caiter92
@katashark
@rockatiel
@swiniazycie
@Ashgirl
@Teepster87
@StartingoverVet
Wants the role.
Um... NO.
elect dyachei
cause she doesn't want it it seems.
not in my gang...
Wants the role.
Um... NO.
elect dyachei
cause she doesn't want it it seems.
i dont like you very much right now
I really hope I don't regret this...
Unelect Caia
Elect DocE
Unelect Caia
Elect DocE
Elect doc.
unelect trilt
elect docE
elect docE
Elect DocE
Your threats are somehow convincing.
Your threats are somehow convincing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unelect DVMD, elect DocE. I want to see how this "cripple" thing works.
Fine.. Unelect Dy elect DocE
I'm a little skeptical, but I'll bite.
Unelect Wz, Elect DocE
Unelect Wz, Elect DocE
Well now I'm not waffling on principle.
If DocE had a nickle for every girl that started an interaction with him that way...I really hope I don't regret this...
Unelect Caia
Elect DocE
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K