Interest for Future Speed WW games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
About to start my reread of HP now. Hope y’all had fun!

next game: Wednesday
start time: around 6pm
theme: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXYYYYY (maybe)

I can push the time later but I like sleeping as my avatar indicates. I can also tighten up deadlines/cycle times to be more efficient.
count me in!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
About to start my reread of HP now. Hope y’all had fun!

start time: around 6pm
theme: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXYYYYY (maybe)

I can push the time later but I like sleeping as my avatar indicates. I can also tighten up deadlines/cycle times to be more efficient.
I'll be there!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ll play.

start time: 7pm? (If people who can’t play until after 7pm are no longer interested/available, we can move to after 6pm)
theme: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXYYYYY

I am going to try to be better about quick cycle turnarounds.

Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @BigCats ?
7. @genny
8. @Aprilthearab
9. @MOOSEygoosey
10. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @mkg323
12. @LetItSnow ?
13. @WildZoo
14. @holdthemayo ?
15. @alissa14

Reactions: 5 users
start time: 7pm? (If people who can’t play until after 7pm are no longer interested/available, we can move to after 6pm)

Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @BigCats ?
7. @genny
8. @Aprilthearab
9. @MOOSEygoosey
10. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @mkg323
12. @LetItSnow ?
13. @WildZoo
14. @holdthemayo ?
15. @alissa14
I know I could play another speed game, but should I? :unsure:

• Hmm
  • Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Keep me in for now and I’ll let y’all know if I’m staying late again!

Google tells me I want some
1616470004485.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
@alleycat03 - what did you think of the direction of theme for HP?
I LOVED IT! I really enjoyed reading through the game. I'm bummed I didn't have time to play since I'm such a fan of HP, but the game was very fun to spectate and I'm proud of the village for that win! Alpha wolf Mayo was interesting to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Dinashadow
4. @alleycat03 ??
5. Crayola227
6. BigCats
7. @genny
8. @Aprilthearab?
9. @MOOSEygoosey
10. Ms Procrastinator
11. mkg323
12. @LetItSnow ?
13. WildZoo
14. @holdthemayo ?
15. alissa14

I don't think I'll be able to do tomorrow night :/

• Care
  • Sad
Ughhhh this is hard, I want to do it but I have a lot of homework to get done and a research project that I need to work on. So I should probably pass on Wednesday's game :sorry:

• Sad
Actually going to have to back out of tomorrow’s game (realized I have more on my to-do list than I thought) but I’ll be down for Saturday for sure!!

• Care
next game: TODAY, Wednesday!!
start time: 6pm? Unless someone tells me that after 7pm IS A MUST - @holdthemayo ?
theme: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXYYYYY (I know a few people dropped out - could hold theme if needed)

signups - re-tagging to make sure people are still down to play. Otherwise: SATURDAY

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Crayola227
4. @genny
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @MOOSEygoosey
7. @WildZoo
8. @Ms Procrastinator
9. @mkg323
10. @LetItSnow ? - you in for sure?
11. @holdthemayo ?
12. @alissa14

I'll have a hard time making it at 6pm.

After 7pm or even 630 would work better.

I know it's a weeknight so later isn't better for most people. If we kick off at 6 I'll just be a bit late to the first day cycle.

• Love
What are y'all doing for cycle length? I'm tempted but only if I am in bed at a decent hour lol
I am aiming for 20-30min for day cycle (if there’s a clear player to be voted out, that’s where I’ll go for 20min), and night cycle ASAP (I close as soon as I have all actions).

let me know if you want to play! This game is a bit smaller than Sunday so I think that can change length of game too :)

there is a game planned for Saturday night too!!

I'll have a hard time making it at 6pm.

After 7pm or even 630 would work better.

I know it's a weeknight so later isn't better for most people. If we kick off at 6 I'll just be a bit late to the first day cycle.
I will aim to have roles going out by no later than 6:30pm, I’ll start day 1 no earlier than 6:30pm. (So, will we start later? Probs. I never can predict the universe!)

(for example, last night, went on an outting with my sisters, ended in a car accident. Thankfully, all people were okay!)

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
I will aim to have roles going out by no later than 6:30pm, I’ll start day 1 no earlier than 6:30pm. (So, will we start later? Probs. I never can predict the universe!)

(for example, last night, went on an outting with my sisters, ended in a car accident. Thankfully, all people were okay!)
are you all okay??

• Love
are you all okay??
Yes!! Fortunately!! (Also, was lucky that one of my sister’s boyfriends was with us cause the guy got out of the car ready to go at it with my one sister that was driving). He slowed his roll (a bit) when my other sister’s boyfriend got out of the back seat first.

car needs some repairs though :/

guy was still a jerk, didn’t even ask if everyone was okay. I couldn’t get out because of the damage to my door (was on the passenger side)

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Yes!! Fortunately!! (Also, was lucky that one of my sister’s boyfriends was with us cause the guy got out of the car ready to go at it with my one sister that was driving). He slowed his roll (a bit) when my other sister’s boyfriend got out of the back seat first.

car needs some repairs though :/

guy was still a jerk, didn’t even ask if everyone was okay. I couldn’t get out because of the damage to my door (was on the passenger side)
What a dingus. I'm glad none of you were hurt 💚

Protect kaydubs forever

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I may have to pull out of tonight’s game. My mom isn’t feeling well... not sure if I’ll have to take her to urgent care or not :/

• Care
I am aiming for 20-30min for day cycle (if there’s a clear player to be voted out, that’s where I’ll go for 20min), and night cycle ASAP (I close as soon as I have all actions).

let me know if you want to play! This game is a bit smaller than Sunday so I think that can change length of game too :)

there is a game planned for Saturday night too!!

Put me in, coach. Then encourage my death rapidly!

• Love
next game: TODAY, Wednesday!!
start time: 6:30pm
theme: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXYYYYY (I know a few people dropped out - could hold theme if needed)

signups - re-tagging to make sure people are still down to play. Otherwise: SATURDAY

1. AM
2. @Zenge142
3. Cray
4. @genny
5. April
6. MOOSE
7. DubZ
8. MsP
9. mkg
10. @LetItSnow ? - you in for sure?
11. mayo
12. @alissa14?
13. @SARdoghandler
14. @sunshinefl

I haven’t heard from @genny @LetItSnow . I’ll leave you as a question mark, alissa

Sorry I’m out for this one! My mom is feeling better but I’m gonna hang out with her for the night!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users