Interest for Future Speed WW games

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From my FB memories today (8 years ago!!) first game I modded
2471251A-B440-44EA-A018-6CF1A03D98D7.jpeg
 
I'm out for tomorrow. Maybe next one!
Wait, today's Friday?? Jeez, when did that happen?

I'm super impressed that some of you are able (or think you're able, I guess) to play England's 12/12 D1 cycle and also play a speed game at the same time. I feel like I'd get confused from one game to the other. Not that this would be a change since I'm confused a lot in ONE game at a time anyway.
 
Wait, today's Friday?? Jeez, when did that happen?

I'm super impressed that some of you are able (or think you're able, I guess) to play England's 12/12 D1 cycle and also play a speed game at the same time. I feel like I'd get confused from one game to the other. Not that this would be a change since I'm confused a lot in ONE game at a time anyway.
After doubledipping two 12/12s with extremely similar rosters, anything is possible.
 
next game: TODAY, Saturday
start time: 7pm Eastern
theme: ????

I am going to try to be better about quick cycle turnarounds.

Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by ~5ish Eastern, I’ll remove you automatically.


1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @BigCats
4. @genny
5. @cessnaflyer
6.
7. @MOOSEygoosey
8. @Ms Procrastinator
9. @mkg323
10. @holdthemayo

@Cyndia - a maybe

nope:
LIS, samac, April, Zenge, Doggo, sunshinefl, Barks, alleycat, Dina, Cyndia
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
next game: TODAY, Saturday
start time: 7pm Eastern
theme: ????

I am going to try to be better about quick cycle turnarounds.

Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by ~5ish Eastern, I’ll remove you automatically.


1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @BigCats
7. @genny
8. @Aprilthearab
9. @MOOSEygoosey
10. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @mkg323
12. @holdthemayo
13. @sunshinefl
14. @cessnaflyer
15. @samac

@alleycat03 @Doggo Labs @Barkley13
I'll have to dip out of this one 🙂
 
next game: TODAY, Saturday
start time: 7pm Eastern
theme: ????

I am going to try to be better about quick cycle turnarounds.

Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by ~5ish Eastern, I’ll remove you automatically.


1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @BigCats
7. @genny
8. @Aprilthearab
9. @MOOSEygoosey
10. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @mkg323
12. @holdthemayo
13. @sunshinefl
14. @cessnaflyer
15. @samac

@alleycat03 @Doggo Labs @Barkley13
I would love to play, but I’m going on a date 😉
 
next game: TODAY, Saturday
start time: 7pm Eastern
theme: ????

I am going to try to be better about quick cycle turnarounds.

Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by ~5ish Eastern, I’ll remove you automatically.


1. @Animal Midwife
2.
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @BigCats
7. @genny
8.
9. @MOOSEygoosey
10. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @mkg323
12. @holdthemayo
13. @sunshinefl
14. @cessnaflyer
@alleycat03 @Doggo Labs @Barkley13

nope:
LIS, samac, April, Zenge
I’m out, hanging with friends tonight’s
 
I am busy tonight, so I will not be able to play. I really wish I wasn't so busy! Have fun playing y'all. IDK how people can play a speed game AND the England WW game both, but maybe I'll somehow manage to do that next week.
 
next game: TODAY, Saturday
start time: 7pm Eastern
theme: Garden!

I am going to try to be better about quick cycle turnarounds.

Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by ~5ish Eastern, I’ll remove you automatically.


1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @BigCats
4. @genny
5. @cessnaflyer
6. @supershorty ?


Awaiting response: @MOOSEygoosey @Ms Procrastinator @mkg323 @holdthemayo

@Cyndia - a maybe

nope:
LIS, samac, April, Zenge, Doggo, sunshinefl, Barks, alleycat, Dina
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
next game: TODAY, Saturday
start time: 7pm Eastern
theme: Garden!

I am going to try to be better about quick cycle turnarounds.

Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by ~5ish Eastern, I’ll remove you automatically.


1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @BigCats
4. @genny
5. @cessnaflyer
6. @supershorty
7. @mkg323

Sub:
MOOSE


Awaiting response: @Ms Procrastinator

@Cyndia - a maybe

nope:
LIS, samac, April, Zenge, Doggo, sunshinefl, Barks, alleycat, Dina, mayo