Interest for Future Speed WW games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Full disclosure, I have no idea what I am doing

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think you might just have to change alerts so I can send you a PM with your role ability. I'm also not able to tag you for some reason....
I sent you a PM...I don't know why you can't tag me or PM me

Reactions: 1 user
Playing without a spreadsheet is stressing me out so much lolol
I'm so impressed when people use spreadsheets- even in full-length games I just sort of play it by ear and eventually learn I've forgotten someone was playing entirely haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Wow i missed a lot. Posting this here

But @motheatenlysis i really hope you play in future, because i really find you to be a fun and friendly player, and i really don't want to miss out on an opportunity to play a future WW game with you

Also @Crayola227 dislikes do not affect your reaction score. Zero impact. It's the inappropriate reaction that has the -1 impact and the only reaction that is -1. It's because the forum's designed such that 3 inappropriates = -3 = triggers a mod review.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Wow i missed a lot. Posting this here

But @motheatenlysis i really hope you play in future, because i really find you to be a fun and friendly player, and i really don't want to miss out on an opportunity to play a future WW game with you
I'm hoping I can get her to come back for the next noob game.

Reactions: 2 users
Or maybe a basics game!
I might give it a go. I just was not at all prepared for whatever it was that I experienced in tonight’s game. I was trying to learn the game while simultaneously being new to the forum (despite having a 3 year old account...I have logged in exactly twice now). I feel like a jerk for tapping out the way I did, but at that moment I also knew it was the best thing for me, and so I consider that a minor win for my brain knowing what I needed to do to get myself back on track while simultaneously crashing. Its been a long year, so it feels silly now that an online game is what made my brain say “Yep, THIS is the thing you can’t handle”, but hey, at least I can laugh about it now.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I might give it a go. I just was not at all prepared for whatever it was that I experienced in tonight’s game. I was trying to learn the game while simultaneously being new to the forum (despite having a 3 year old account...I have logged in exactly twice now). I feel like a jerk for tapping out the way I did, but at that moment I also knew it was the best thing for me, and so I consider that a minor win for my brain knowing what I needed to do to get myself back on track while simultaneously crashing. Its been a long year, so it feels silly now that an online game is what made my brain say “Yep, THIS is the thing you can’t handle”, but hey, at least I can laugh about it now.
Don't trust Lawpy on basics games, particularly not if he calls it a "basics-ish" game. :laugh: :eek:

A noob game might be the perfect longer intro to WW though!

• Haha
yeah, a speed game is probably the hardest way to learn a game that can get really heated sometimes. noob games are good because they're less intense. i hope you do come back to play another game! i liked your sense of humor and i think you'd fit in well, if you can tolerate the crazy.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
yeah, a speed game is probably the hardest way to learn a game that can get really heated sometimes. noob games are good because they're less intense. i hope you do come back to play another game! i liked your sense of humor and i think you'd fit in well, if you can tolerate the crazy.
I mean, she tolerates me, soooooo :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Hey, absolutely no shame in recognizing your limits and staying healthy! WW can be overwhelming, especially if you’re new to it and especially if it’s a fast paced chaotic environment like a speed game. I played a ton last year but have been on hiatus for a while since I’m not up to playing intense full-length games at this point. Absolutely nothing wrong with doing what’s best for you!! I would definitely agree with the others that you might find you enjoy a more regularly-paced game like a noob game or basics game.

Reactions: 4 users
@SnowJ I'm just going to tag you b/c you said you were interested in playing speed games maybe
With the mention of spreadsheets maybe I should play a noob game first, cause now I'm intimidated!
I do love spreadsheets though, so I will almost definitely become one of those people

• Love
My England spreadsheet is getting a little frighteningly large.
@sunshinefl I've already fallen behind on keeping this updated (on D1, new bad record lmao) but you'd probably love it, it's much more involved than my previous sheets have been. Although that's probably why I'm behind already :unsure:

• Wow
@sunshinefl I've already fallen behind on keeping this updated (on D1, new bad record lmao) but you'd probably love it, it's much more involved than my previous sheets have been. Although that's probably why I'm behind already :unsure:
In my perfect world I would have a comprehensive spreadsheet and a team with one of those crime-solvey walls. But it’s not a perfect world and so far my spreadsheet is still just names.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Once I have a week where I don't work 50+ hours on top of school I would love a speed game, I miss WW

• Care
  • Love