You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Interest for Future Speed WW games
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can't tonight, promised the hubs a movie night.@kraskadva @Viscernable - speed game temptation?
If ya'll are doing one next weekend I'd be down though
Hi hey hello, I'm in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Full disclosure, I have no idea what I am doing
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hunting wolves through analyzing people's posts, votes, and things that happen overnight*!Full disclosure, I have no idea what I am doing
* Game overnight, not real overnight.
I'm super rattled that this is your first post in almost three years of membership!Hi hey hello, I'm in!
Full disclosure, I have no idea what I am doing
it's very similar to interpreting radiographs, conceptually speaking.Hunting wolves through analyzing people's posts, votes, and things that happen overnight!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This explains why I struggle so much with my reads...it's very similar to interpreting radiographs, conceptually speaking.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I may have badgered her to come play with usI'm super rattled that this is your first post in almost three years of membership!

We're classmates
I am rattled by my choice of username 3 years ago. Decisions were made? 🤣I may have badgered her to come play with us
We're classmates
it's very similar to interpreting radiographs, conceptually speaking.
It all makes sense about why I also struggle so much.This explains why I struggle so much with my reads...
I think you might just have to change alerts so I can send you a PM with your role ability. I'm also not able to tag you for some reason....I am rattled by my choice of username 3 years ago. Decisions were made? 🤣
on it!
I sent you a PM...I don't know why you can't tag me or PM meI think you might just have to change alerts so I can send you a PM with your role ability. I'm also not able to tag you for some reason....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Full disclosure, I have no idea what I am doing
You'll fit right in.
3 rules to WW success
1. Yeet the wolves
2. No ties
3. Mayo never lies
Mayo never lies

This is sus
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What, no one else has an issue with this part?2. No ties
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Playing without a spreadsheet is stressing me out so much lolol
I'm so impressed when people use spreadsheets- even in full-length games I just sort of play it by ear and eventually learn I've forgotten someone was playing entirely hahaPlaying without a spreadsheet is stressing me out so much lolol
Wow i missed a lot. Posting this here
But @motheatenlysis i really hope you play in future, because i really find you to be a fun and friendly player, and i really don't want to miss out on an opportunity to play a future WW game with you
Also @Crayola227 dislikes do not affect your reaction score. Zero impact. It's the inappropriate reaction that has the -1 impact and the only reaction that is -1. It's because the forum's designed such that 3 inappropriates = -3 = triggers a mod review.
But @motheatenlysis i really hope you play in future, because i really find you to be a fun and friendly player, and i really don't want to miss out on an opportunity to play a future WW game with you
Also @Crayola227 dislikes do not affect your reaction score. Zero impact. It's the inappropriate reaction that has the -1 impact and the only reaction that is -1. It's because the forum's designed such that 3 inappropriates = -3 = triggers a mod review.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm hoping I can get her to come back for the next noob game.Wow i missed a lot. Posting this here
But @motheatenlysis i really hope you play in future, because i really find you to be a fun and friendly player, and i really don't want to miss out on an opportunity to play a future WW game with you
Or maybe a basics game!I'm hoping I can get her to come back for the next noob game.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think noob games are gentler.Or maybe a basics game!
if they don't have silencing. That is evil 🙁I think noob games are gentler.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk how, I feel like I'm barely functional even when I have the spreadsheetI'm so impressed when people use spreadsheets- even in full-length games I just sort of play it by ear

Think about when y’all might like another speed game.
I might give it a go. I just was not at all prepared for whatever it was that I experienced in tonight’s game. I was trying to learn the game while simultaneously being new to the forum (despite having a 3 year old account...I have logged in exactly twice now). I feel like a jerk for tapping out the way I did, but at that moment I also knew it was the best thing for me, and so I consider that a minor win for my brain knowing what I needed to do to get myself back on track while simultaneously crashing. Its been a long year, so it feels silly now that an online game is what made my brain say “Yep, THIS is the thing you can’t handle”, but hey, at least I can laugh about it now.Or maybe a basics game!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't trust Lawpy on basics games, particularly not if he calls it a "basics-ish" game.I might give it a go. I just was not at all prepared for whatever it was that I experienced in tonight’s game. I was trying to learn the game while simultaneously being new to the forum (despite having a 3 year old account...I have logged in exactly twice now). I feel like a jerk for tapping out the way I did, but at that moment I also knew it was the best thing for me, and so I consider that a minor win for my brain knowing what I needed to do to get myself back on track while simultaneously crashing. Its been a long year, so it feels silly now that an online game is what made my brain say “Yep, THIS is the thing you can’t handle”, but hey, at least I can laugh about it now.
😱A noob game might be the perfect longer intro to WW though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah, a speed game is probably the hardest way to learn a game that can get really heated sometimes. noob games are good because they're less intense. i hope you do come back to play another game! i liked your sense of humor and i think you'd fit in well, if you can tolerate the crazy.I might give it a go. I just was not at all prepared for whatever it was that I experienced in tonight’s game. I was trying to learn the game while simultaneously being new to the forum (despite having a 3 year old account...I have logged in exactly twice now). I feel like a jerk for tapping out the way I did, but at that moment I also knew it was the best thing for me, and so I consider that a minor win for my brain knowing what I needed to do to get myself back on track while simultaneously crashing. Its been a long year, so it feels silly now that an online game is what made my brain say “Yep, THIS is the thing you can’t handle”, but hey, at least I can laugh about it now.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, she tolerates me, sooooooyeah, a speed game is probably the hardest way to learn a game that can get really heated sometimes. noob games are good because they're less intense. i hope you do come back to play another game! i liked your sense of humor and i think you'd fit in well, if you can tolerate the crazy.

Hey, absolutely no shame in recognizing your limits and staying healthy! WW can be overwhelming, especially if you’re new to it and especially if it’s a fast paced chaotic environment like a speed game. I played a ton last year but have been on hiatus for a while since I’m not up to playing intense full-length games at this point. Absolutely nothing wrong with doing what’s best for you!! I would definitely agree with the others that you might find you enjoy a more regularly-paced game like a noob game or basics game.I might give it a go. I just was not at all prepared for whatever it was that I experienced in tonight’s game. I was trying to learn the game while simultaneously being new to the forum (despite having a 3 year old account...I have logged in exactly twice now). I feel like a jerk for tapping out the way I did, but at that moment I also knew it was the best thing for me, and so I consider that a minor win for my brain knowing what I needed to do to get myself back on track while simultaneously crashing. Its been a long year, so it feels silly now that an online game is what made my brain say “Yep, THIS is the thing you can’t handle”, but hey, at least I can laugh about it now.
I'm going to see if i can padawan again in noob game 🤔
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Think you're aging out of that bracket 😉I'm going to see if i can padawan again in noob game 🤔
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Would that make him a manator?Think you're aging out of that bracket 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If he'll do itWould that make him a manator?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@SnowJ I'm just going to tag you b/c you said you were interested in playing speed games maybe
With the mention of spreadsheets maybe I should play a noob game first, cause now I'm intimidated!@SnowJ I'm just going to tag you b/c you said you were interested in playing speed games maybe
I do love spreadsheets though, so I will almost definitely become one of those people
I only use spreadsheets when people insist. So, not a requirement but to each their own!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My England spreadsheet is getting a little frighteningly large.
Can I see?My England spreadsheet is getting a little frighteningly large.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No spreadsheets here and I do ok 
(Definition of "ok" is highly subjective)
(Definition of "ok" is highly subjective)
^so she counters by making spreadsheets as a mod.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd argue I don't do okay with or without a spreadsheet but I do slightly less worse with one 🤣No spreadsheets here and I do ok
(Definition of "ok" is highly subjective)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sometimes I spreadsheet as a wolf, though it often falls into disuse. But I can't remember the last time I made one as a villager.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
People like you are why Lupin was determined to wolf read me in Bioshock 😒Sometimes I spreadsheet as a wolf, though it often falls into disuse. But I can't remember the last time I made one as a villager.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@sunshinefl I've already fallen behind on keeping this updated (on D1, new bad record lmao) but you'd probably love it, it's much more involved than my previous sheets have been. Although that's probably why I'm behind already 🤔My England spreadsheet is getting a little frighteningly large.
In my perfect world I would have a comprehensive spreadsheet and a team with one of those crime-solvey walls. But it’s not a perfect world and so far my spreadsheet is still just names.@sunshinefl I've already fallen behind on keeping this updated (on D1, new bad record lmao) but you'd probably love it, it's much more involved than my previous sheets have been. Although that's probably why I'm behind already 🤔
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K