Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Interviews from USC/Keck?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Toejam, Aug 24, 2002.

1. Toejam

Toejam Terminal Student
    7+ Year Member

I sent in my secondary a week ago. Anyone get an interview yet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. uffda

uffda Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I mailed my signature form & check on 8/14 and the check hasn't even cleared the bank yet - nor does it show receipt of my sig form on the status page. Does yours at least show received?

3. Joe Joe on da Radio

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    8/12 in the mail...and hasn't shown up for me too.

4. chak_de_phatee

chak_de_phatee Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't know this for sure but I think they are not on rolling admissions......which means they will wait untill they get all the applications (before deadline).........and then start reviewing them at the same time........so I dont think it matters when you turn them in as long as they are before the deadlines..................from what I know interviews should be sometime in Dec.

5. Toejam

Toejam Terminal Student
    7+ Year Member

I sent in my dough on 8/14, too. It hasn't shown up as received online.

I'm going to check the rolling admissions question online. Maybe there's some info.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Rapid Decomposition

10+ Year Member

Don't worry - same story here. I called them up and they told me they are still scanning those in, and they should have the status page updated roughly by next week.

7. dr kevin40

dr kevin40 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

8. calbears84

calbears84 professional baller
    7+ Year Member

hell no...UCLA baby!!!

9. dr kevin40

dr kevin40 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

oh whaaaaat?

heeell NO!

we're gonna kick LA's ass in football again. hell while we at it, we'll kick them bears too!

:)

10. calipaww

calipaww Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

the bears are going to kick some phanniiiee this year i can feel it!!!! were going to get the AX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSStanfurd :) after 5 years of waiting it better be this year!!! UCLA aint got nothing!!!!

11. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Your completely wrong about what rolling admissions is and what non- rolling is. Non-rolling means that they send out all of their acceptances at the same time, so no matter when you interview from the first slot to the last, you have the same chance to get in.
    As for where they are in the interview process, some people are a little bit high strung. Don't expect the interview the second after they recieve you stuff. They just interviewed the people for EDP this wednesday and friday and will prolly start interviewing other people later on (I'd guess a month)

12. mystic_b

mystic_b Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Right-o....except that you forgot something rather important. Cal's football team is banned from post-season play this season for doing silly things like giving players credit for classes they didn't take, and running up unauthorized hotel charges. Four years probation on top of that isn't so dandy. This is almost as bad as UCLA players abusing handicapped placards a few years ago. Hehe. :rolleyes:

13. Hero

Hero Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    HEY NOW. kicking LA's ass is okay, but not the bears. :)