Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 12, 2002
801
0
58
35 miles from Pomona
Visit site
Status
I sent in my secondary a week ago. Anyone get an interview yet?
 

uffda

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2002
128
3
Visit site
Status
I mailed my signature form & check on 8/14 and the check hasn't even cleared the bank yet - nor does it show receipt of my sig form on the status page. Does yours at least show received?
 
About the Ads

chak_de_phatee

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2002
148
0
Northerncal
Visit site
Status
I don't know this for sure but I think they are not on rolling admissions......which means they will wait untill they get all the applications (before deadline).........and then start reviewing them at the same time........so I dont think it matters when you turn them in as long as they are before the deadlines..................from what I know interviews should be sometime in Dec.
 
OP
T

Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 12, 2002
801
0
58
35 miles from Pomona
Visit site
Status
I sent in my dough on 8/14, too. It hasn't shown up as received online.

I'm going to check the rolling admissions question online. Maybe there's some info.
 

Rapid Decomposition

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2002
410
0
Visit site
Status
Don't worry - same story here. I called them up and they told me they are still scanning those in, and they should have the status page updated roughly by next week.
 

dr kevin40

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2002
762
0
cali
ghetto you
Status
oh whaaaaat?

heeell NO!

we're gonna kick LA's ass in football again. hell while we at it, we'll kick them bears too!

:)
 

calipaww

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2002
132
0
cali
Visit site
Status
the bears are going to kick some phanniiiee this year i can feel it!!!! were going to get the AX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSStanfurd :) after 5 years of waiting it better be this year!!! UCLA aint got nothing!!!!
 

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
5,528
1,635
La La land, having moved on with life.
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Originally posted by chak_de_phatee
I don't know this for sure but I think they are not on rolling admissions......which means they will wait untill they get all the applications (before deadline).........and then start reviewing them at the same time........so I dont think it matters when you turn them in as long as they are before the deadlines..................from what I know interviews should be sometime in Dec.
Your completely wrong about what rolling admissions is and what non- rolling is. Non-rolling means that they send out all of their acceptances at the same time, so no matter when you interview from the first slot to the last, you have the same chance to get in.
As for where they are in the interview process, some people are a little bit high strung. Don't expect the interview the second after they recieve you stuff. They just interviewed the people for EDP this wednesday and friday and will prolly start interviewing other people later on (I'd guess a month)
 

mystic_b

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2002
248
0
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by calipaww
the bears are going to kick some phanniiiee this year i can feel it!!!! were going to get the AX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSStanfurd :) after 5 years of waiting it better be this year!!! UCLA aint got nothing!!!!

Right-o....except that you forgot something rather important. Cal's football team is banned from post-season play this season for doing silly things like giving players credit for classes they didn't take, and running up unauthorized hotel charges. Four years probation on top of that isn't so dandy. This is almost as bad as UCLA players abusing handicapped placards a few years ago. Hehe. :rolleyes:
 

Hero

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2002
2,126
0
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by dr kevin40
oh whaaaaat?

heeell NO!

we're gonna kick LA's ass in football again. hell while we at it, we'll kick them bears too!

:)
HEY NOW. kicking LA's ass is okay, but not the bears. :)
 
About the Ads