Interviews from USC/Keck?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my secondary a week ago. Anyone get an interview yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I mailed my signature form & check on 8/14 and the check hasn't even cleared the bank yet - nor does it show receipt of my sig form on the status page. Does yours at least show received?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know this for sure but I think they are not on rolling admissions......which means they will wait untill they get all the applications (before deadline).........and then start reviewing them at the same time........so I dont think it matters when you turn them in as long as they are before the deadlines..................from what I know interviews should be sometime in Dec.

I sent in my dough on 8/14, too. It hasn't shown up as received online.

I'm going to check the rolling admissions question online. Maybe there's some info.

Don't worry - same story here. I called them up and they told me they are still scanning those in, and they should have the status page updated roughly by next week.

oh whaaaaat?

heeell NO!

we're gonna kick LA's ass in football again. hell while we at it, we'll kick them bears too!

:)

the bears are going to kick some phanniiiee this year i can feel it!!!! were going to get the AX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSStanfurd :) after 5 years of waiting it better be this year!!! UCLA aint got nothing!!!!

Originally posted by chak_de_phatee
I don't know this for sure but I think they are not on rolling admissions......which means they will wait untill they get all the applications (before deadline).........and then start reviewing them at the same time........so I dont think it matters when you turn them in as long as they are before the deadlines..................from what I know interviews should be sometime in Dec.

Your completely wrong about what rolling admissions is and what non- rolling is. Non-rolling means that they send out all of their acceptances at the same time, so no matter when you interview from the first slot to the last, you have the same chance to get in.
As for where they are in the interview process, some people are a little bit high strung. Don't expect the interview the second after they recieve you stuff. They just interviewed the people for EDP this wednesday and friday and will prolly start interviewing other people later on (I'd guess a month)

Originally posted by calipaww
the bears are going to kick some phanniiiee this year i can feel it!!!! were going to get the AX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSStanfurd :) after 5 years of waiting it better be this year!!! UCLA aint got nothing!!!!

Right-o....except that you forgot something rather important. Cal's football team is banned from post-season play this season for doing silly things like giving players credit for classes they didn't take, and running up unauthorized hotel charges. Four years probation on top of that isn't so dandy. This is almost as bad as UCLA players abusing handicapped placards a few years ago. Hehe. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dr kevin40
oh whaaaaat?

heeell NO!

we're gonna kick LA's ass in football again. hell while we at it, we'll kick them bears too!

:)

HEY NOW. kicking LA's ass is okay, but not the bears. :)