Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im dead 🤣😭He offered me that too but I told him to keep it and buy some decent o-line players instead 💀
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Im dead 🤣😭He offered me that too but I told him to keep it and buy some decent o-line players instead 💀
^Same, I thought ppl from Feb haven't heard back let alone MarchWhere did you hear 3/4 decisions were released?
Yeah I have other schools Im considering too, and USC's communication game has been pretty bad lolThat’s exactly what I’ve been waiting for, I reaaaaaalllly want to go to USC, but the other school I’ve been accepted to is much cheaper so I was wondering if they’d at least get close to that number.
Hopefully we don’t have to wait another month to hear back about that lol
mine says this too, I was going to give it a day or two to see if it updates by itself and if not contact them on MondayDoes anyone else's portal say their fafsa isnt received even though you sent it already?
I submitted my FAFSA beginning of February and it says received so maybe it depends when you submitted itmine says this too, I was going to give it a day or two to see if it updates by itself and if not contact them on Monday
hmm interesting, I submitted mine about 3 weeks ago so maybe that's why, but I checked the FAFSA website and it says processed, so I hope it'll shows up soon, thanks for sharing the info on yours!I submitted my FAFSA beginning of February and it says received so maybe it depends when you submitted it
I can call — also my dawg, don’t be afraid to ever call too there is nothing to lose — I’ll let you know and everyone on this forum Monday 🙂 👊Anyone brave enough to call and ask when/if scholarships might be announced?
i think they just mistyped, probably meant 2/4Interviewed 2/5 and have not heard back yet, so I second this ^^
OMG sorry, I was totally off. I meant 02/04 (I interviewed 02/11).Where did you hear 3/4 decisions were released?
Yeah it was just about filling out the FAST form. the person who said it may be related to having applied to USC for undergrad may be correct (I did.. just to add another data point)Wait you got an email not related to the decision but about some action item? I interviewed feb 17th so that’s why im asking
Huge congratulations! Did you interview in the AM or PM group?+1 IS A a few hours ago. Interviewed 02/11.
🥳 congratulations! can i ask if you interviewed in the AM or PM group?+1 IS A around 6pm, interviewed 2/11 😭🙏
good luck everyone!
hmm interesting, I submitted mine about 3 weeks ago so maybe that's why, but I checked the FAFSA website and it says processed, so I hope it'll shows up soon, thanks for sharing the info on yours!
As part of the AM group. They did say that decisions are supposed to come out Monday but they were calling early so hopefully more decisions will be out Monday! Wishing everyone the best of luck.Huge congratulations! Did you interview in the AM or PM group?
did they say just for the people that interviewed on ur day or in general?As part of the AM group. They did say that decisions are supposed to come out Monday but they were calling early so hopefully more decisions will be out Monday! Wishing everyone the best of luck.
From what they told me during my phone call, all applicants are automatically considered for a scholarship. The USC ID’s were needed for FAFSA/scholarship information cuz they need to see each students finances before deciding but they say that once those are created, things will happen much fasterAnyone brave enough to call and ask when/if scholarships might be announced?
in generaldid they say just for the people that interviewed on ur day or in general?
AM group!🥳 congratulations! can i ask if you interviewed in the AM or PM group?
I just checked mine again today and still says they are missing my FAFSA :/ if you already emailed them, what did they say? if not, I'll probably email them later today to ask and let you all knowI also checked my portal, and it says that FAFSA has not been submitted. I submitted for USC back in feb so idk... I'm going to email them, just in case.
I just checked mine again today and still says they are missing my FAFSA :/ if you already emailed them, what did they say? if not, I'll probably email them later today to ask and let you all know
Did they send this out in an email?Looks like the groupme just dropped in case anyone missed it
I got nothing lolDid they send this out in an email?
It’s in the Facebook groupDid they send this out in an email?
have you gotten your acceptance email yet? I only got the call and am still waiting on the emailDid they send this out in an email?
When did you get the call?have you gotten your acceptance email yet? I only got the call and am still waiting on the email
I did get the email around 1 EST so around 10 California timehave you gotten your acceptance email yet? I only got the call and am still waiting on the email
around 6pmWhen did you get the call?
ThisFrom what they told me during my phone call, all applicants are automatically considered for a scholarship. The USC ID’s were needed for FAFSA/scholarship information cuz they need to see each students finances before deciding but they say that once those are created, things will happen much faster
interesting...I assumed that since my taxes were automatically uploaded from the IRS to FAFSA they must have already had my SSN lol. thank you for the update!!I got an email back and they said that if you did not include your SSN in your admission application, then they may not have been able to match your FAFSA to your student account. They had me upload a form to include SSN.
which portal are you referring to? I'm new to the FAFSA processDoes anyone else's portal say their fafsa isnt received even though you sent it already?
I interviewed 2/14 AM and no response yet for meDid anyone who interviewed 2/17 hear yet?
3/4 or 2/4?+1 IS Alternate list - interviewed 3/5
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.