anotherpremed6116
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feb 5th!Congrats!! when in february!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Feb 5th!Congrats!! when in february!
i also interviewed 2/11! I think they should be soon. the most recent wave this monday had a 2/5 interview, so I think we should expect to hear something kinda soonHow late do they usually give calls until? I interviewed 02/11, do we think that they are releasing decisions for that group yet?
wishing both of us the best of luck!!i also interviewed 2/11! I think they should be soon. the most recent wave this monday had a 2/5 interview, so I think we should expect to hear something kinda soon
Bro ikkk I’m on my kneesHey usc could you please release the usc ids 😭
Sad!Called — they said next week sometime!
😭🤞🙏Sad!
Emailed General usc admission who told me to email med school admission who sent me a generalized emailHow do I do financial aid if the financial aid portal still says pre applicable (I was accepted two months ago)
None of us have any financial aid information yet, they’re still trying to get all of us USC ID’s, and once those have been created they can start the process of getting us out financial aid packages. They said hopefully sometime this week but they were originally supposed to be sent out in February so honestly it’s anyone’s guess as to when we’ll get themHow do I do financial aid if the financial aid portal still says pre applicable (I was accepted two months ago)
I think they release results every two weeks, so my guess is that we won't hear anything until next week. also I've seen results come out on a Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday so it's anyone's guess T_TAnyone hear anything today? I think that they've been sending out decisions on Mondays recently.
I have nothing — think it’s for current scJust got an email from [email protected] to complete an extra form. Not sure if it's only for current USC students tho
Wait you got an email not related to the decision but about some action item? I interviewed feb 17th so that’s why im askingI got that email toooooooooo.. I interviewed on march 4th and i’m still awaiting the decision🤞🤞
Yes, but I assume everyone who sent a FAFSA got the email. Not sure if you have or haven't, so I could be wrong thoWait you got an email not related to the decision but about some action item? I interviewed feb 17th so that’s why im asking
I sent a FAFSA. No email. IS A first wave DecemberYes, but I assume everyone who sent a FAFSA got the email. Not sure if you have or haven't, so I could be wrong tho
Interesting, is your financial aid app complete? That could be why? Mine isn't.I sent a FAFSA. No email. IS A first wave December
My fafsa is complete yeah, so just waiting for the supplemental app and ID. Is that what you mean?Interesting, is your financial aid app complete? That could be why? Mine isn't.
Flip a coin, heads = yes, tails = gotta waitDo we think they’re actually releasing ID’s today or is it pure cope
I got tails, we’re cookedFlip a coin, heads = yes, tails = gotta wait
Also confused by this lol, but what's keeping me sane is that 03/04 decisions have mostly been released. Decisions for interviews after that haven't so I'm hoping that the fact that I didn't receive anything doesn't mean anything (I interviewed 03/11). I pray that those decisions come out this Monday.Wait you got an email not related to the decision but about some action item? I interviewed feb 17th so that’s why im asking
OH MY GOD FLIP AGAINI got tails, we’re cooked
The IDs are here lolOH MY GOD FLIP AGAIN
That’s exactly what I’ve been waiting for, I reaaaaaalllly want to go to USC, but the other school I’ve been accepted to is much cheaper so I was wondering if they’d at least get close to that number.I wonder if they'll reach out about scholarships
Yeah, they hit me up through the Portal—Coach Riley himself offered me a 4-year, $4 million full ride. Said they’re building a powerhouse MD class this cycle.I wonder if they'll reach out about scholarships
Where did you hear 3/4 decisions were released?Also confused by this lol, but what's keeping me sane is that 03/04 decisions have mostly been released. Decisions for interviews after that haven't so I'm hoping that the fact that I didn't receive anything doesn't mean anything (I interviewed 03/11). I pray that those decisions come out this Monday.
He offered me that too but I told him to keep it and buy some decent o-line players instead 💀Yeah, they hit me up through the Portal—Coach Riley himself offered me a 4-year, $4 million full ride. Said they’re building a powerhouse MD class this cycle.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.