is columbia really that good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
StarGirl said:
what doors are closed for columbia grads?

The door of private practice is closed once you graduate. Simple enough answer?

StarGirl said:
i'm not blinded by the faults of columbia, but YOU don't know what the faults are... you only know that we have a 35% speciality rate... and maybe that's a fault to you, but it's not to me or fred.

Ok Ill make this as simple as you can.....in the Homer Simpson logic way.

Columbia:
35% Specialty Rate......Thats good.
2% Private practice......Thats bad.
New York City.......Thats good.
5 years of dental school....Thats bad.

Tufts:
20% Specialty Rate......Thats good.
60% Private practice....ummm...thats very good.
Top Notch facilities.....ummm...good as well.
Boston...once again, thats good.
No Ivy League Degree.....<silence>......ummm, I think thats bad. :confused:

Can I go now? :D

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you asked for cocky. Nobody was cocky before your madness with columbia. But now....all you get is cocky!!! hahaha!!!

And remember: People with the highest AA's rule the dental world! Since columbia has the people with highest AA's....Columbia RULES the dental world!! How's that for logic ...AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! :p

SillyRabbit said:
Yes, you asked for cocky. Nobody was cocky before your madness with columbia. But now....all you get is cocky!!! hahaha!!!

And remember: People with the highest AA's rule the dental world! Since columbia has the people with highest AA's....Columbia RULES the dental world!! How's that for logic ...AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! :p

Wow, you COlumbians never cease to amaze me how one acts when proven wrong. Hey SillyRabbit, your not helping your cause here. Dont join Doggie and dentalchica and waste your credibility as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
AHAHAH! Anything for the Columbia family! :)

Don't you guys think this thread has gotten too far? This is NOT helping anybody. Nobody will say they're wrong and agree with others. Can we put this to an end and come up with a new thread that is PRODUCTIVE and BENEFICIAL to everybody?

If you DO enjoy arguing or you're practicing to argue with your future patients (many of them will be stubborn and lack logic), please continue.

aileen said:
If you DO enjoy arguing or you're practicing to argue with your future patients (many of them will be stubborn and lack logic), please continue.

aileen, you are the funniest :laugh:

But seriously, there isn't much more to be said in this thread. All has been said.

THE END

guys, im flattered to have started a post that became this big, but this is ridiculous. you guys gotta chill out and move on.

Avingupta,
for your info...all youve done is piss everyone off on this thread with your stupid statistics that dont prove a point...the reason columbia's students specialize is because they do so well on their boards...why wouldnt they? better hours, more money and a better lifestyle...
second, the only person on this thread that has lost their credibility is you... it doesnt matter if the boards are clinical or not...the point is that we do best on both parts every year. and if anyone questions our patient pool and wonders if its hard to find patients...i talked to students while was at the interview and they all said it wasnt difficult at all because they live right next to Harlem, a very underprivileged area. i know you're probably going to quote me and try to respond to back to every little thing i said but just save your time so you can go smoke a blunt...
so glad people like you arent a part of our family! :clap:

dentalchica, i dont want to cause any trouble, and you may be right about the success of columbia students on the boards, but i know for a fact that columbia has a hard time satisfying its needs for patients. i think some of what he is saying may be warranted.

Avin

Temple = 15% go into specialty=Bad. I know I sure don't want to be limited to being a GP.

Ok this thread was fun at first but now its getting so boring cause we basically have Avin repeating the same stupid stuff. WHy don't you say it one more time. Lets let Avin goto temple, smoke his weed, and worry bout selling cuban cigars. We'll see who's laughing in 10 years.

This thread wont die, will it?

Dentalchica.....Im VERY SUPRISED you were able to finish university so fast....I thought you were intelligent, but that is becoming questioned during this thread. Not only did you make stupid comments that were disproven before, but you insist on making a fool out of yourself once again. This is what you wrote:

dentalchica said:
for your info...all youve done is piss everyone off on this thread with your stupid statistics that dont prove a point...the reason columbia's students specialize is because they do so well on their boards...why wouldnt they? better hours, more money and a better lifestyle...

So its obvious you havent read anything on this thread, yet insult me? My point is that only 35% of Columbia students specialize right away....a far cry from all. Geez, I really am sick of repeating myself with such a simplistic argument. Please, read this thread, pages 1-7 to see what its all about before insulting me again. Thank you.

freddyx3 said:
Avin

Temple = 15% go into specialty=Bad. I know I sure don't want to be limited to being a GP.

Ok this thread was fun at first but now its getting so boring cause we basically have Avin repeating the same stupid stuff. WHy don't you say it one more time. Lets let Avin goto temple, smoke his weed, and worry bout selling cuban cigars. We'll see who's laughing in 10 years.

As the smart guy that your credentials show, I thought you would have understood from the beginning, but Ill make it easier for you. I dont know why you keep on using Temple as a comparison, because I always used Tufts so people wouldnt say that I was just praising my own school, but oh well, if you insist we can still use Temple. All aboard the logic train:

15% of people in Temple got into a speciality
70% of people from Temple matched.

Temple's class size is 125 people. So if 15% of these people got into a specialty, that means 19 people from Temple went straight into postgrad. If 70% of people from Temple matched that means:

0.7x = 19 (where x is the # of people applying to postgrad)
x = 27

Which means 27 people from Temple applied to a postgrad and 19 of them were able to get in right away. Overall, 19/27 people from Temple were able to get into a specialty. Not bad, eh! Looks like at Temple your not limited to just being a GP! Yet another false claim made my freddyx3. So is this all making sense to you?

It seems that yet again out of desperation, the Columbians are in disbelief that someone has proven them wrong, and thus they must resort to taking personal jabs against me and making assumptions about my personal life. For your information, I dont smoke pot regularly, and my avatar is just reflecting my political views on the subject. Happy?

Im very glad that bigdogg has understood my point here, and I hope other predental students like bigdogg who are reading this will learn from this thread as well. I will definitely be linking this thread anytime a predent asks about Columbia in the future, because they have the right to know the truth about each school they goto before committing hundreds of thousands of dollars and 4 years of their life. Its a big decision for all of you, and I hope you make a wise one! Good Luck!

avin is just trying to get more posts hahahaha.....

Woodsy said:
avin is just trying to get more posts hahahaha.....

My plan has unfolded........Damn you WOODSY!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
StarGirl said:
try doing a geographic search of the stats...you'll realize how hard it is to find a job if you're a new graduate w/o connections in big cities...

Not entirely true.

Associateships are ridiculously easy to find in NYC, and it's as big a city as they get. Most do not pay as much as any new dentist would like, but even at $80K/yr starting out, you won't exactly be starving either.

I have 6 trial associateships lined up right now, only 2 of which are through connections with my sister.

I start working as a full-fledged general dentist this coming July once I pass my NERBs.

And you still have not backed up your personal attack on the integrity of my posts. Surprise, surprise.

freedyx3 said:

Fred, I know you are trying to get Avingupta's goat and I'm not going to defend his actions, but your statement total BS and you know it. How would going to schools other than Columbia "limit you to being a GP?" You realize of course that if you don't have the requisite GPA or NBDE scores, which you have to WORK HARD for, you WILL be limited to being a GP EVEN if you graduated from Columbia.

This pre-dent specialization fetish is out of control.

And before anyone thinks I'm taking sides in the Avingupta vs. Columbia dents/predents mudslinging contest, I'm not.

UBTom said:
Fred, I know you are trying to get Avingupta's goat and I'm not going to defend his actions, but your statement total BS and you know it. How would going to schools other than Columbia "limit you to being a GP?" You realize of course that if you don't have the requisite GPA or NBDE scores, which you have to WORK HARD for, you WILL be limited to being a GP EVEN if you graduated from Columbia.

This pre-dent specialization fetish is out of control.

And before anyone thinks I'm taking sides in the Avingupta vs. Columbia dents/predents mudslinging contest, I'm not.

UBTom all I'm trying to show is how dumb Avin's statement is that going to columbia limits your chances of going into GP. Glad you thought my statement is BS (it was meant to be), cause that means you feel the same bout Avin's statements. sweeeeet

Man, I just like to add my two cents now and then to prolong this thread.

Columbia rules! Too bad I might be going to U of T hahahaha

UBTom said:
GPA or NBDE scores, which you have to WORK HARD for, you WILL be limited to being a GP EVEN if you graduated from Columbia.

Actually......this may be good to the future columbia students....
Dean Davis recently did a correlation of GPA and NBDE Part I for all the past students at columbia.... He stated that a students with gpa of B- will typically earn you a 89 or 90 on the part 1 boards. As long as you do your work, B's are easy to come by. You really have to go out of your way to get a C. Also......GPA doesnt even play a big factor anymore, now that we switched to H,P,F. In case anyone has been wondering.....this is one of the main things that a lot the students here are bitching about now. Also...dont forget that columbia has no ranking system, so the only thing that speciality schools will see is you and your board scores. I think this in itself offers some advantages when applying to speciality programs. Promising news aint it?

Hey doggie,

Just wonderings why are student bitching bout the new pass fail system? I would think they would like it more.

man...

had no idea this whole mumbo jumbo was going on.... just wanted to say a few things...

silly rabbit.... you're hilarious...

avingupta.....you're ******ed......stop instigating crap and do something more constructive than belittling another school..

This is so weird...i remember a time when Avingupta was trying to get with stargirl...i recall flirtacious comments and such....

and now AG u've seemed to alienate tons of people on this site....what is with u... why not leave the opinions in ur head ... u can see no one really cares for them...

man i'm kinda happy we're at separate u of toronto campuses now... ur prob one of those cocky UT know-it-alls right? ;) hehe

Wow, SDN is so awesome, so much drama like an episode of the OC. Now I know why I'm addicted. Soooo everything is becoming quite clear now.....Avin gets turned down by stargirl who is the girl of his dreams, and his revengeful nature pushes him to attack the one thing that he knows she holds close to her heart, her dental school! :eek: I wonder what will happen next...... :scared:

discolphie said:
man...

had no idea this whole mumbo jumbo was going on.... just wanted to say a few things...

silly rabbit.... you're hilarious...

avingupta.....you're ******ed......stop instigating crap and do something more constructive than belittling another school..

HAHHAH....YET AGAIN, A Columbian resorts to making personal jabs at me without saying anything more....at least you guys are finally accepting the argument...

Nilez said:
This is so weird...i remember a time when Avingupta was trying to get with stargirl...i recall flirtacious comments and such....

and now AG u've seemed to alienate tons of people on this site....what is with u... why not leave the opinions in ur head ... u can see no one really cares for them...

man i'm kinda happy we're at separate u of toronto campuses now... ur prob one of those cocky UT know-it-alls right? hehe

Actually, Im not a UT know-it-all...I only know a lot about Columbia, Tufts and Temple because those were the three schools I was interested in, so I wanted to make a wise decision and researched them as much as I could and wanted to help others in also making a wise decision. And for your information Nilez, none of this is my opinion its all FACT.......where did you come from anyways......go back to your Erindale hole.

freedyx3 said:
Wow, SDN is so awesome, so much drama like an episode of the OC. Now I know why I'm addicted. Soooo everything is becoming quite clear now.....Avin gets turned down by stargirl who is the girl of his dreams, and his revengeful nature pushes him to attack the one thing that he knows she holds close to her heart, her dental school! :eek: I wonder what will happen next...... :scared:

HAHAHAH......now THIS is your reason of why Im revealing the truth about Columbia? Geez Freddy....first you thought I was rejected.....now you think its because Im heartbroken over some girl who I never met......HAHAHAH...Im pretty sure you were joking, but sometimes, you just cant be sure how far the Columbian pride takes one.

Why do you all seem to think I need a personal reason for making this argument. I just wanted to settle this debate once and for all....thats all. No personal reason involved.

i'll confess that although bored, i have not read all the posts in this thread. however, columbia definitely needs some more representation here.

i am a 2nd year student like stargirl. avin, you can go ahead and dismiss that all you like, but obviously i have 2 years more experience than you do. being that your whole argument is that the quality of one's education is heavily dependent on one's EXPERIENCE, try and have a little respect for those who have more than you. in addition to being a 2nd year student at columbia, i am very involved within the school, as a tutor, within student government, working for a professor, etc, etc, so i also get to talk to a LOT of different people, including 3rd and 4th years, alums, and even the deans.

the first two years at columbia are quite intense. taking most of the med school classes in addition to the dental courses is no walk in the park. and yes, we do not enter the clinic until the 3rd year. but these are things that all columbians know before they come here. avin, you seem to be accusing columbia of somehow trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. this is not the case, so why do you insist on arguing it? at interview, applicants are presented with the facts/stats and the fact is, columbia has had one of the top 3 average board scores (approx 90) year after year, the other two being harvard and uconn, and they both have class sizes (35-40) that are half that of columbia (75). i challenge you to present a similar stat for temple. i don't know how temple fares on the boards, but i'm guessing it does not compare.
Board scores are used as the barometer for dental education, not just by the schools themselves, but also by pg programs. now, you may feel that the medical education which these exams test are unnecessary for a dentist, but being that our profession deems it necessary, perhaps you should have chosen another profession. why learn about the pancreas? because god help you if you have a diabetic patient in your chair and you don't know how to modify your treatment for all the complications which his disease and his meds may present. and sure, you can just go ahead and memorize the chart of precautions, but if an emergency should arise, and you don't know how to handle it because you don't know the underlying mechanisms of his disease, you're sure gonna wish that your dental school had given you a more solid medical background when you get that letter from the patient's lawyer sueing you for malpractice.

now...clinical experience. yes, columbia students get less of it. but what you fail to realize is that dental school is all about providing the foundations from which to build on. columbia does that just as well as any other school, and will only grow stronger with curriculum changes which include even more preclinical courses in operative, prosth, perio, and endo within the first 2 years. now, at some other schools, you can build on those foundations while still in dental school, whereas you cannot as much at columbia. this i grant you. but, it is still FAR from being comprehensive. most of the dentistry which one learns, that is REAL WORLD dentistry, comes only after you've received that diploma and have worked side by side with other dentists, be it in private practice, gpr, or specialty programs. my sister graduated from nyu 3 years ago. now THERE is a program with plenty of clinical experience. she still decided to do a gpr after graduating and has worked in private practice since. she insists that from her daily work as a dentist now, she learned maybe 10% from dental school, and the other 90% from her gpr and private practice experiences. and that 10% is the basics which we ALL get in dental school, no matter which one you've attended. that having been said, the only real benefit that i see for more clinical experience within the dental school setting is to feel more confident in working with patients before you graduate. this is huge, of course. but that confidence can stem from having seen more patients and done more procedures, or it can come from having a solid medical education and knowing the basics from which to build. whatever floats your boat. in choosing a dental school, i went with the latter because gaining clinical experience is only a matter of time, and within a dental school setting it isn't that much anyway. a solid medical education, on the other hand, you can only get once, and that's in school.

perhaps you disagree, but then leave it at that and stop insisting that columbia sucks. if you prefer sacrificing a medical background for some more time on the clinic floor, that's your prerogative, but again, our profession has chosen to emphasize this education for a reason. otherwise, dentistry would be a trade rather than a profession.

Great post nycdds.... and that concludes the debate of the century! :D

wow NYCdds, you make me wanna go to Columbia!!!

Not just yet....

nycdds said:
at interview, applicants are presented with the facts/stats and the fact is, columbia has had one of the top 3 average board scores (approx 90) year after year, the other two being harvard and uconn, and they both have class sizes (35-40) that are half that of columbia (75).

I NEVER DISPUTED THIS.......yes it is well known that Columbia has GREAT board scores. However, the point I made earlier is what good are board scores if you are not gonna specialize? People change their minds, eh. If you decide you dont want to specialize during dental school you graduate with awesome board scores.........and.......thats it.

You have no other option but to do an extra year of dental school. ANd if you want to specialize, yes Columbia has good rates at 35%, but they are not overwhelming where you can say going to Columbia is a guarantee. If you goto Columbia, and are not in that 35%, what now? You really dont have many more options. Its like putting all your eggs in one basket....not really the best philosophy. This is what Ive been saying.....I never once said that Columbia sucks.

nycdds said:
most of the dentistry which one learns, that is REAL WORLD dentistry, comes only after you've received that diploma and have worked side by side with other dentists, be it in private practice, gpr, or specialty programs

Once again....I have never disputed this. However, Im using the ADA statistic that says 70% of dental graduates enter private practice and only 2% from Columbia did. Why such a big difference? Sure a GPR is good, but obviously from the ADA stat, dental graduates dont opt for a GPR and go right into private practice. Predents might say now that they dont mind doing an extra year of dental school, but from the ADA statistic, you can see how the minds of dental graduates work, and keep in mind that your thoughts will change over the next 4 years. Heck, if you already know you are gonna do a GPR, goto Columbia, why not?

nycdds said:
if you prefer sacrificing a medical background for some more time on the clinic floor, that's your prerogative

Once again, the assumption that Columbia is the only school that gives one a medical background. EVERY school gives this, otherwise how could students pass the Part II exam??? I was just implying that perhaps Columbia's medical curriculm is a bit too extreme and as you even said, Columbia is moving away from that and incorporating more clinical into their 2nd year courses. This is an indication that Columbia is beginning to realize that clinical experience is key to a solid dental education and perhaps learning about the feet is seen as inadequate. Keep in mind that 90% of the dentists out there dont have a heavy medical background, and dental schools have not incorporated Columbia's philosophy. Why is this? Looks like Columbia is trying to go the other way, and incorporating what other dental schools are doing....more clinical.

Anyways.....nycdds, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. You were able to reply with a good argument without taking personal jabs at me. Perhaps you can be a mentor to StarGirl, Doggie, SillyRabbit, freddyx3 and dentalchica cause they definitely need it. Cheers.

nycdds said:
columbia does that just as well as any other school, and will only grow stronger with curriculum changes which include even more preclinical courses in operative, prosth, perio, and endo within the first 2 years.

When will these curriculum changes occur?

nycdds,

Wow great post, you just summarized everything that all columbians feel to be true. Looking forward to joining the family come this august!

Avin, just give it up man. Know when you're beaten. You're just digging that hole deeper and deeper. And nobody is taken personal jabs at you, we're taking jabs are your comments. Nothing personal my friend.

Why does it seem so impossible to come out of a school with both great clinical skills and a lot of biomedical knowldge (great board scores)? It seems unfair to have students chose one or the other. It seems that some schools think it's impossible that both can be taught in 4 years. I'm not just talking about Columbia in case some of you think so, I'm also talking about schools on the opposite side of the spectrum that seem to give good good clinical skills but poor biomedical. So I think it's really F#cked up and I'd like to pick a school that's good in both aspects

speter33 said:
Why does it seem so impossible to come out of a school with both great clinical skills and a lot of biomedical knowldge (great board scores)? It seems unfair to have students chose one or the other. It seems that some schools think it's impossible that both can be taught in 4 years. I'm not just talking about Columbia in case some of you think so, I'm also talking about schools on the opposite side of the spectrum that seem to give good good clinical skills but poor biomedical. So I think it's really F#cked up and I'd like to pick a school that's good in both aspects

But clinically orientated schools DO THIS......Look at Tufts....amazing clinics and a lot of biomedical training......remember, every dental school has biomedical training......remember, you ARE a doctor and you ARE gonna have to write the Part II exam sometime........so every school has to prepare you for this.

its good that Columbia is heading towards the clinical side....so now perhaps it will get the respect within the dental community of being an amazing east coast dental school like Tufts making my argument invalid in the near future.

avingupta said:
But clinically orientated schools DO THIS......Look at Tufts....amazing clinics and a lot of biomedical training......remember, every dental school has biomedical training......remember, you ARE a doctor and you ARE gonna have to write the Part II exam sometime........so every school has to prepare you for this.

its good that Columbia is heading towards the clinical side....so now perhaps it will get the respect within the dental community of being an amazing east coast dental school like Tufts making my argument invalid in the near future.
I'm just curious do you know what the board I scores are for Temple? I know that Columbia averaged 93 last year which is EXCEPTIONAL. Like I said before it seems like very few schools can do both.

avin,
columbia already has that great respect within the dental community of being one of the best in the east coast :p

dentalchica said:
avin,
columbia already has that great respect within the dental community of being one of the best in the east coast :p

Oh yah my mistake....how silly of me!! :oops:

avingupta said:

so how well did Temple and Tufts do on Part II? I KNOW for a fact that last yr we were at the top 25% of ALL dental schools for Part II [the dean actually gave us the specific ranking when some of my classmates and I had lunch w/ him yesterday]...and we are typically in the top 5 schools for Part I.... So before you say that we suck in Part II get your facts right...

People - let's not confuse the predents with all this "My school's NBDE is higher than yours" nonsense.

Part I NBDE - tests all biomedical subjects (Anatomy, Histo, Embryo, Neuro, Micro, Path, Biochem, Physio) as well as Dental Anatomy & Occlusion
Part II NBDE - tests all dental subjects, Pharm and Behavioral Science

Part I NBDE - the higher your score, the better you look if you apply to post grad in your senior year. Any post-grad program - specialties & AEGD/GPR
Part II NBDE - no one will ever care about your score, as long as you don't fai

If you want to do general dentistry, neither score is important. No one will ever look at them or ask you about them; just get a 75 on each part so you can graduate. Even if you want to do a GPR/AEGD, there are many GPR/AEGDs that will take you if you have a 75 on your NBDE. It's just the more popular GPRs that might screen you by your scores and some of the notorious specialties may/often will screen you based on your scores.

I still can't believe this thread is alive.

StarGirl said:
so how well did Temple and Tufts do on Part II? I KNOW for a fact that last yr we were at the top 25% of ALL dental schools for Part II [the dean actually gave us the specific ranking when some of my classmates and I had lunch w/ him yesterday]...and we are typically in the top 5 schools for Part I.... So before you say that we suck in Part II get your facts right...

Jesus StarGirl.....are you ******ed or something? When the hell did I say that Columbia sucks at Part II? I have constantly said that it is a fact that Columbia always has the highest board scores, and I NEVER dispute facts and never have. But as griffin pointed out and beat me to it, Board Scores dont mean jack if you are not going to specialize and in Columbia's case they only mattered to 35% of the people. GET OVER IT!! I cant believe I used to flirt with you. :eek:

griffin04 said:
I still can't believe this thread is alive

Your not alone on that one.

avingupta said:
Your not alone on that one.

Your the one keeping this thread alive genius. Half the posts on this thread is by you.

And you accuse us of taking personal jabs at you??? You're the only one taking personal jabs. I really don't appreciate you calling stargirl ******ed. You need to go back to the second grade. All you have accomplished so far is drag Temple's reputation down the drain.

freedyx3 said:
Your the one keeping this thread alive genius. Half the posts on this thread is by you.

And you accuse us of taking personal jabs at you??? You're the only one taking personal jabs. I really don't appreciate you calling stargirl ******ed. You need to go back to the second grade. All you have accomplished so far is drag Temple's reputation down the drain.

Well I dont take personal jabs, but in this case I could not resist.....not only was she putting words in my mouth, but she is carrying on this argument.....Im not carrying on this argument, she is.

And speaking of reputation down the drain, Im pretty sure that the actions of the Columbians on this thread is making everyone question the supposed Ivy League reputation of intelligence. You, yourself have been guilty of this, but I must admit, Doggie and dentalchica take the cake! Hey Doggie...figured out what the ADA and an associateship is yet? :laugh:

Can you feel the love tonight.....?

avingupta said:
Jesus StarGirl.....are you ******ed or something? When the hell did I say that Columbia sucks at Part II? I have constantly said that it is a fact that Columbia always has the highest board scores, and I NEVER dispute facts and never have. But as griffin pointed out and beat me to it, Board Scores dont mean jack if you are not going to specialize and in Columbia's case they only mattered to 35% of the people. GET OVER IT!! I cant believe I used to flirt with you. :eek:

You were the one that brought up the board II stuff...
I have no current plans to specialize but i do plan to do well on the boards :) so it does matter to SOME people that aren't "specializing"

freedyx3 said:

hehe thanks fred...don't worry his words mean absolutely nothing to me :D and you're right some people aren't mature enough... good thing he won't be your classmate :)

avingupta said:
Hey Doggie...figured out what the ADA and an associateship is yet? :laugh:

nope.....can u please enlighten me with your knowledge.......you know......since u took 5 years of high school.... :laugh: I not only did a jab, but also a left hook.... ok this is getting really ******ed now.. Some of us still have work to do.

Peace out, fellaz...

People,
this is really getting nasty about which school is better or not . I think you guys need to take a break. I mean what should people think who are applying to those schools( for instance like me applying to columbia) Why do you guys have to argue. I mean afterall some of you guys already got accepted and you need to be happy because you guys have a glorius future to make big bucks. :D :thumbup: So please don't scare people away with all those unproductive comments about which school is better and which not.
love you guys :)

you know...honestly...i don't know or care really which school is "better"...

i just hope that there's going to be a lot of hot chicks... :thumbup: hOlla~

Reactions: 1 user
Awuah29 said:
People,
this is really getting nasty about which school is better or not . I think you guys need to take a break. I mean what should people think who are applying to those schools( for instance like me applying to columbia) Why do you guys have to argue. I mean afterall some of you guys already got accepted and you need to be happy because you guys have a glorius future to make big bucks. :D :thumbup: So please don't scare people away with all those unproductive comments about which school is better and which not.

We're really not arguing bout which school is better if you read the posts, cause its not fair to say one is better than the other. We're just defending our school and making Avin accountable for the negative and unfounded statements that he's making bout columbia.

Awuah29 said:
People,

like fred said, we're not arguing which school's better... but as a student at columbia, i find that there's many positive things here that i must express it...

I like how you guys are making me the bad guy here....I never once said anything false about Columbia, although you continuously claim I did...If I did, PLEASE SHOW ME. Also I never said any school was better than any other school...Didnt I say from the beginning that any dental school will eventually produce a good dentist??? From the beginning I was just stating the stats on Columbia and how they are misleading...thats it.

discolphie said:
you know...honestly...i don't know or care really which school is "better"...

i just hope that there's going to be a lot of hot chicks... :thumbup: hOlla~
Well said! Well said! :thumbup: