Jet Is Bonded Out Of Jail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
....(cell door opens, Jet emerges cautiously, looks to the right, looks to the left,

THEN RUNS LIKE HELL!!!! .....

uhhhh..I meant runs-like-HECK ....sorry.

Anyways, seems I'm the poster-child for roaming SDN (non-anesthesia) mods to set examples with.

Dr Mom and Kimberli Cox, what a buncha SH..... ......crap. 😀

Anyways, thanks to Noy and Lee for posting my bond. Thanks (again) for supportive posts everyone.

Now lets get back to the anesthesia biz!
 
jetproppilot said:
....(cell door opens, Jet emerges cautiously, looks to the right, looks to the left,

THEN RUNS LIKE HELL!!!! .....

uhhhh..I meant runs-like-HECK ....sorry.

Anyways, seems I'm the poster-child for roaming SDN (non-anesthesia) mods to set examples with.

Dr Mom and Kimberli Cox, what a buncha SH..... ......crap. 😀

Anyways, thanks to Noy and Lee for posting my bond. Thanks (again) for supportive posts everyone.

Now lets get back to the anesthesia biz!


Welcom back dude!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahhhh...life is back to normal and the earth has righted its axis. Welcome back, Jet! I'd loan ya a can of cope if you were here. 😀
 
What happened ? You used one of the 7 words you can't say on TV ?
 
THought of you today Jet when I listened to the Chronic- your favorite jams for your leg work out! Welcome back, Dre'