Johns Hopkins Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phaedrus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone who has scheduled an interview with Johns Hopkins PLEASE pm me and tell me your interview schedule (i.e. what time you are done on your interview date).

I need to buy a plane ticket, and I've been trying to get a hold of Beverly for days, but it's practically impossible.

It would be a great help. Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone help out?

Sorry, I know we have to be there at 11 AM, but I don't know when it ends, because I haven't gotten the actual letter yet. But I imagine we will be done around 5 PM.

Members don't see this ad :)
last year when i interviewed, dean white tried to put people who had to leave for flights first in the interview schedule. there were three faculty members/doctors doing interviews, and three or four students so the 15 interviewees did rotations. in between you sit around and chat with the med students. a lot of people left soon after their two interviews(by around three or three thirty) others stayed and talked until the office closed at five.
hope this helps. great luck with your interview!

Thanks you guys.

For those who got a Johns Hopkins interview, how long did their review process take? I.e. how long from when your application was complete to your interview notification?

My application was complete on the 9th of September, and I was contacted to schedule an interview on the 29th of September.