Johns Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Focus

crazy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok,

Hopkins should have had all my stuff at the beginning of October except for my August MCAT scores. It's december now and I still haven't received an app complete from them, has anyone else have any luck in receiving an app complete with or without the august MCATs with everything being on file on Oct 1? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the August MCAT, but I didn't get my stuff to them until 11/26, so I guess I have no right to complain yet.

I took the August MCAT and had all my stuff to them around the first of Oct. I did receive the app complete postcard, but not sure when -- the postmark is unreadable. I think it came a week or so ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty much the same as SMW. I was complete minus Aug MCAT at around the same time, late Sept/early Oct, and I got an app complete postcard from them on 11/28.

Hi Focus,

I had my application complete around early October, took the August MCAT, and received a card that was postmarked Oct. 31. I would call them and ask about your application. Something might have gotten lost in the mail, or they might have misplaced something in the office (this happened to me), or simply made a mistake and forgot to send you your card.

EC