• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawyerbrah

Membership Revoked
Removed
Apr 2, 2016
Status
Post Doc
Just LOL @ u if you're going to medical school. Brb taking out 200k in loans, brb your 20's are gone, brb you'll hate your life in your 20's and you'll hate your life as a doctor, brb you'll try to retire at 50 then die at 60 because of dat dere stress, brb mommy and daddy are a doctor or brb daddy wants me to be a doctor or brb I'll make so much money as a doctor and everyone will see how great I am, brb no one really cares.
Honestly just LOL @ you if you're so unambitious that you think giving your life up for money is your best plan for a good career. Just makes me laugh knowing the type of people on these forums; the types that hardly understood their pre-reqs, took away lab positions from grad school headed students just to pad their resumes, when the grad school headed students outperformed the pre-meds with less work and less arrogance. Congrats on accomplishing nothing significant in your lives but becoming high-functioning robots for money. Just LOL.

Psycho Bob

Membership Revoked
Removed
Nov 11, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Just LOL @ u if you're going to medical school. Brb taking out 200k in loans, brb your 20's are gone, brb you'll hate your life in your 20's and you'll hate your life as a doctor, brb you'll try to retire at 50 then die at 60 because of dat dere stress, brb mommy and daddy are a doctor or brb daddy wants me to be a doctor or brb I'll make so much money as a doctor and everyone will see how great I am, brb no one really cares.
Honestly just LOL @ you if you're so unambitious that you think giving your life up for money is your best plan for a good career. Just makes me laugh knowing the type of people on these forums; the types that hardly understood their pre-reqs, took away lab positions from grad school headed students just to pad their resumes, when the grad school headed students outperformed the pre-meds with less work and less arrogance. Congrats on accomplishing nothing significant in your lives but becoming high-functioning robots for money. Just LOL.
Your an idiot...

About the Ads

lawyerbrah

Membership Revoked
Removed
Apr 2, 2016
Status
Post Doc
Brb going into a saturated law field where my only real option will be to do auto accidents in rural Alabama
NYU class of 2014, employed :97.5%, firm size 501 or more attorneys 80.80%
Brb going into a career where your ever so prized high salary is not guaranteed anymore because of dat dere government, brb killing yourself everyday but sleeping well knowing you made around 2k, what a great existence LMAO

ncide

5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2015
Status
Dentist
You will turn to these people in time of illness and laugh at them for treating you?

Reactions: Goro

lawyerbrah

Membership Revoked
Removed
Apr 2, 2016
Status
Post Doc
You will turn to these people in time of illness and laugh at them for treating you?
I don't plan on going to hospitals for anything short of cancer/ surgery. Why go when there are competent sources of info online? But I'll expect them to do their jobs they value so highly

WedgeDawg

not actually a dog
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Closing thread. Please review the TOS. Creating a thread to intentionally create inflammatory discussion is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads