Just LOL @ you if you're going to medical school (srs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawyerbrah

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just LOL @ u if you're going to medical school. Brb taking out 200k in loans, brb your 20's are gone, brb you'll hate your life in your 20's and you'll hate your life as a doctor, brb you'll try to retire at 50 then die at 60 because of dat dere stress, brb mommy and daddy are a doctor or brb daddy wants me to be a doctor or brb I'll make so much money as a doctor and everyone will see how great I am, brb no one really cares.
Honestly just LOL @ you if you're so unambitious that you think giving your life up for money is your best plan for a good career. Just makes me laugh knowing the type of people on these forums; the types that hardly understood their pre-reqs, took away lab positions from grad school headed students just to pad their resumes, when the grad school headed students outperformed the pre-meds with less work and less arrogance. Congrats on accomplishing nothing significant in your lives but becoming high-functioning robots for money. Just LOL.

Members don't see this ad.

Just LOL @ u if you're going to medical school. Brb taking out 200k in loans, brb your 20's are gone, brb you'll hate your life in your 20's and you'll hate your life as a doctor, brb you'll try to retire at 50 then die at 60 because of dat dere stress, brb mommy and daddy are a doctor or brb daddy wants me to be a doctor or brb I'll make so much money as a doctor and everyone will see how great I am, brb no one really cares.
Honestly just LOL @ you if you're so unambitious that you think giving your life up for money is your best plan for a good career. Just makes me laugh knowing the type of people on these forums; the types that hardly understood their pre-reqs, took away lab positions from grad school headed students just to pad their resumes, when the grad school headed students outperformed the pre-meds with less work and less arrogance. Congrats on accomplishing nothing significant in your lives but becoming high-functioning robots for money. Just LOL.

Your an idiot...

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to hear you didn't get in anywhere this cycle.

Reactions: 14 users
I'm sorry you failed organic chemistry.

Not really, I actually don't care.

Reactions: 1 users
:troll:

493.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Brb going into a saturated law field where my only real option will be to do auto accidents in rural Alabama

Reactions: 7 users
Why does he keep on saying "be right back"?

Reactions: 3 users
Brb going into a saturated law field where my only real option will be to do auto accidents in rural Alabama
NYU class of 2014, employed :97.5%, firm size 501 or more attorneys 80.80%
Brb going into a career where your ever so prized high salary is not guaranteed anymore because of dat dere government, brb killing yourself everyday but sleeping well knowing you made around 2k, what a great existence LMAO

You will turn to these people in time of illness and laugh at them for treating you?

Reactions: 1 user
You will turn to these people in time of illness and laugh at them for treating you?
I don't plan on going to hospitals for anything short of cancer/ surgery. Why go when there are competent sources of info online? But I'll expect them to do their jobs they value so highly

Closing thread. Please review the TOS. Creating a thread to intentionally create inflammatory discussion is not allowed.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.