• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Just LOL @ you if you're going to medical school (srs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawyerbrah

Membership Revoked
Removed
Apr 2, 2016
  1. Post Doc
    Just LOL @ u if you're going to medical school. Brb taking out 200k in loans, brb your 20's are gone, brb you'll hate your life in your 20's and you'll hate your life as a doctor, brb you'll try to retire at 50 then die at 60 because of dat dere stress, brb mommy and daddy are a doctor or brb daddy wants me to be a doctor or brb I'll make so much money as a doctor and everyone will see how great I am, brb no one really cares.
    Honestly just LOL @ you if you're so unambitious that you think giving your life up for money is your best plan for a good career. Just makes me laugh knowing the type of people on these forums; the types that hardly understood their pre-reqs, took away lab positions from grad school headed students just to pad their resumes, when the grad school headed students outperformed the pre-meds with less work and less arrogance. Congrats on accomplishing nothing significant in your lives but becoming high-functioning robots for money. Just LOL.

Psycho Bob

Membership Revoked
    Removed
    Nov 12, 2015
    1. Pre-Medical
      Just LOL @ u if you're going to medical school. Brb taking out 200k in loans, brb your 20's are gone, brb you'll hate your life in your 20's and you'll hate your life as a doctor, brb you'll try to retire at 50 then die at 60 because of dat dere stress, brb mommy and daddy are a doctor or brb daddy wants me to be a doctor or brb I'll make so much money as a doctor and everyone will see how great I am, brb no one really cares.
      Honestly just LOL @ you if you're so unambitious that you think giving your life up for money is your best plan for a good career. Just makes me laugh knowing the type of people on these forums; the types that hardly understood their pre-reqs, took away lab positions from grad school headed students just to pad their resumes, when the grad school headed students outperformed the pre-meds with less work and less arrogance. Congrats on accomplishing nothing significant in your lives but becoming high-functioning robots for money. Just LOL.

Your an idiot...

Reactions: 5 users
      About the Ads

Moko

Staff member
      Volunteer Staff
      5+ Year Member
      Verified Expert
      Sep 7, 2015
      DOGE College of Medicine
      1. Attending Physician
        :troll:

493.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

lawyerbrah

Membership Revoked
        Removed
        Apr 2, 2016
        1. Post Doc
          Brb going into a saturated law field where my only real option will be to do auto accidents in rural Alabama
          NYU class of 2014, employed :97.5%, firm size501 or more attorneys 80.80%
          Brb going into a career where your ever so prized high salary is not guaranteed anymore because of dat dere government, brb killing yourself everyday but sleeping well knowing you made around 2k, what a great existence LMAO

About the Ads
          Status
          Not open for further replies.