This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IllegalSeal

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My gpa currently is overall 3.63, sGPA: 3.64. (PS: I am also only an upcoming junior in undergrad currently and hopefully will be able to pull my GPA to about a 3.7 before I apply next year)

DAT scores from today:
- PAT: 20
- QR: 16
- RC: 26
- Bio: 24
- GC: 21
- OC: 26
- TS: 23
- AA: 23

Im super worried about my QR score hindering my chances for an interview! Probability and Statistics just isn't my thing. Do you think the low score will cause any problems as far as admissions go?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Your scores besides QR are all great! If I were you I would probably keep those scores, instead of risking a retake. From what i've heard schools don't seem to value QR has highly as other sections, but I can't back that statement up, its just what i've heard. If you do apply with those scores, make sure you apply to schools that don't have a cut off. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
My gpa currently is overall 3.63, sGPA: 3.64. (PS: I am also only an upcoming junior in undergrad currently and hopefully will be able to pull my GPA to about a 3.7 before I apply next year)

DAT scores from today:
- PAT: 20
- QR: 16
- RC: 26
- Bio: 24
- GC: 21
- OC: 26
- TS: 23
- AA: 23

Im super worried about my QR score hindering my chances for an interview! Probability and Statistics just isn't my thing. Do you think the low score will cause any problems as far as admissions go?

Congratulations! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

DAT Beast Destroyed! QR don't give it another thought or worry but if you are that concerned and it will help call some schools! 23, 23 is way above average for the vast majority of schools. You Destroyed it where it counts, that 26 in reading and Orgo will standout!

Go celebrate and wait for the interview invites to come in.

Mission accomplished!

Your GPA and especially your DAT are above average. QR is the last section you should be losing sleep over.