bird.nerd

Ohio State c/o 2025!
Nov 19, 2019
Ohio
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
this is so bittersweet because I love K-state but debt is so real! I will be declining my spot to attend my IS school Ohio State. I hope one of you guys gets called off soon!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Sep 18, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Just turned down my OOS acceptance, hopefully someone on the waitlist will hear soon!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
About the Ads

Polocrosse2017

KSU C/O 2024
2+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student

WanttheDVM

KSU c/o 2025
Apr 16, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hi guys ! Just accepted my seat at KS ! How soon did you guys receive the email with the facebook group invitation?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

LG1128

UGA c/o 2025
Nov 11, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
It was INCREDIBLY hard, but I just declined my OOS seat for my IS. I absolutely loved K-State, and hope one of you get called off the waitlist. Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users

MrsPolly

Purdue c/o 2025
2+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Declined OOS seat today. This was a tough one. K state is an amazing school and I literally loved everything I saw about it. Good luck to the waitlisters!!! I'm rooting for you!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users

alleycat03

KSU CVM 2025
2+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2018
Kansas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hi guys ! Just accepted my seat at KS ! How soon did you guys receive the email with the facebook group invitation?
I officially accepted my seat on Tuesday, and just got an email today with some housing info and the facebook group invite!

WanttheDVM

KSU c/o 2025
Apr 16, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Could any current student tell me a little about on campus housing? The cost? If you have any experience or heard of someone.

Also, does KS have any dressing code?

Polocrosse2017

KSU C/O 2024
2+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
@WanttheDVM the official dress code states "Students in the DVM degree program are expected to dress neatly and to otherwise exemplify professional men and women at all times." In the past this has meant no sweats, hoodies, shorts, T-Shirts. Now this year I honestly haven't paid that much attention to it since what I wear seems to work and we aren't in class in person that much." Hopefully some of the others will chime in.

As far as on campus housing the Jardine apartments are mainly where the vet students that live on campus are. There are lots of affordable off campus apartments and houses that are the preference of most. I personally don't like the vibe of Jardine but I like a quieter place. I'm in a shared off campus apartment and my gf shares a house with a several of her friends. They are very close to the school and could be walked or biked to (I still usually drive).

Reactions: 1 user

Katalinay

KSU c/o 2024
Oct 24, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Could any current student tell me a little about on campus housing? The cost? If you have any experience or heard of someone.

Also, does KS have any dressing code?

The dress code is pretty loose in my opinion. During orientation our assistant dean basically said that you can meet anyone in the halls so you should dress in a way that you would be okay with if you met someone who could impact your professional career. That being said I regularly wear a hoodie to class soooooo.

I live off campus, so can't really speak to on campus stuff!

Reactions: 1 user

Rayprevet

Hopeful c/o 2025 !!
May 24, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I am so nervous about the waitlist and how much movement there will be this year.. my only chance this year is to get called off the OOS waitlist!!

• Care

zooDVM-hopeful

ISU DVM c/o 2025!
Jan 7, 2021
Hi all! So sad because I loved K-state but I will be accepting my seat at my in-state school :1geek: I hope this helps some of y'all! best of luck everyone

• Care
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.