This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Velociraptor3

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Excellent study sources for the DAT. This set of books came with the $1200 Kaplan course I took to prepare for the DAT last fall. This Kaplan material guides you through lessons with tips and strategies to help you reason through this exam. Used these materials to study for the DAT in 2015 and these materials provide more than enough information to help you do very well on the DAT! Comes with a set of cheat sheets to help with general ideas and formulas for each topic. Please feel free to message me with any questions. Will ship immediately!

Send me an offer!
[email protected]

PayPal only :)

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    693.5 KB · Views: 40
Excellent study sources for the DAT. This set of books came with the $1200 Kaplan course I took to prepare for the DAT last fall. This Kaplan material guides you through lessons with tips and strategies to help you reason through this exam. Used these materials to study for the DAT in 2015 and these materials provide more than enough information to help you do very well on the DAT! Comes with a set of cheat sheets to help with general ideas and formulas for each topic. Please feel free to message me with any questions. Will ship immediately!

Send me an offer!
[email protected]

PayPal only :)[/QUOTE]