KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Karabiner13

Ohio State c/o 2018
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Come One, Come All to the KD & KB WW Safari Adventure

Home-Page-Kilimanjaro.jpg

Brought to you by @kaydubs and myself
Deadlines have not been discussed yet but I'm guessing they'll be something like lynch close 10pm EST and night close 6am EST. Possibly negotiable if you send enough yummy goodies our way :)

No minimum post requirement. But we will expect you to have good participation if you sign-up

Game starting Tuesday. Earlier if we get enough players and have everything ready

So tag your friends to join you on this safari adventure as space may be limited.
I actually don't know what our limit is

Tour Group
1. @allieh8607
2. @WildZoo
3. @johnnaboo
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek
6. @vetmedhead
7. @PippyPony
8. @SportPonies

~Table of Contents~
Game Start
D1 - Tally | Write-up
N1 - Write-Up
D2 - Tally | Write-Up
N2 - Write-Up
D3 - Tally | Write-Up
N3 - Write-Up
D4 - Tally | Write-Up
N4 - Write-Up
D5 - Tally | Write-Up
N5 - Write-Up
D6 - Tally | The End

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Adding ? that can be removed when people confirm so they don't get tagged a bunch

Tour Group

1. allieh?
2. dubz
3. jboo?
4. AM?
5. mel?
6. VMH?
7. pippy?
8. sporty?
9. kal

Come One, Come All to the KD & KB WW Safari Adventure

Home-Page-Kilimanjaro.jpg

Brought to you by @kaydubs and myself
Deadlines have not been discussed yet but I'm guessing they'll be something like lynch close 10pm EST and night close 6am EST. Possibly negotiable if you send enough yummy goodies our way :)

No minimum post requirement. But we will expect you to have good participation if you sign-up

Game starting Tuesday. Earlier if we get enough players and have everything ready

So tag your friends to join you on this safari adventure as space may be limited.
I actually don't know what our limit is

Tour Group
1. @allieh8607
2. @WildZoo
3. @johnnaboo
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek
6. @vetmedhead
7. @PippyPony
8. @SportPonies
As much as I would love to play, I have exams and finals coming at me like a windshield comes at a bug, so it's a no for me :(

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 3 users
Arghhhh, I forgot I'm going out of town on Wednesday and definitely won't have the time to devote to this :( Bummed!

Tour Group
1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM?
4. mel?
5. pippy?
6. sporty?
7. kal
8. Mixy

Hmm.. I have to work all week so probably shouldn't play, but being an addict and all I would be down to be an alternate - if part-way through someone decides they need a sub.

Tour Group
1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM
4. mel?
5. pippy?
6. sporty?
7. kal
8. Mixy

I was cautiously optimistic when I saw I was tagged... yay!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Ah yes, someone else who doesn’t read ;)

Nah. SDNers not reading? Come now! @youngkal was just retagging @Lawper because sometimes it just takes a second tag to get someone to play ;)

Like this: @StayingPositive2017 in case the other tags aren’t enough to get you to play, you should come play!

Also, look at this crew — Jbooster, Mixalot, YoungK, AM, Madam Zooster! Maybe sign me up for the next spot! (Said in the Grandma voice from Mulan. Or Mushu voice. Or donkey from Shrek. But that’s the same as Mushu, I suppose. Either works).

Reactions: 2 users
Tour Group
1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM
4. mel?
5. pippy?
6. sporty?
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy

A new one! :heckyeah:

I think Dubz actually had the exact same response (emoji included) a few months back to a nickname I gave her! Weeeiiirdd! Happy to be of service, though; I’m sure there will be more new ones down the line! I’m bad (or good depending on what you think) at making up weird new nicknames :laugh:

This might have to become my new official title

Signature bock, much? ;)

Everyone is freaking out about exams and I'm just starting a new block :laugh:. If it goes any serious length of time I will severely regret this.

Tour Group
1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM?
4. mel?
5. pippy?
6. sporty?
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy
10. genny
11. Coop

Tour Group
1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM?
4. mel
5. pippy?
6. sporty?
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy
10. genny
11. Coop

Wait did we ever finish that other game? Did I win?

No you didn’t.
I'm so glad I won!
I'd like to thank my mother, she was always there for me in the hard times; my fellow players, for being worthy adversaries; I would like to say thank you to the mods, but really, they didn't do a single vote tally, never closed d1, no creativity in the reveals, roles came out late, and I honestly wasn't a fan of the whole post everyone's roles on the thread mechanic. @vetmedhead I'm not criticizing to hurt your feelings, but I hope you'll take my feedback into account for the next game you mod.

I'm so glad I won!
I'd like to thank my mother, she was always there for me in the hard times; my fellow players, for being worthy adversaries; I would like to say thank you to the mods, but really, they didn't do a single vote tally, never closed d1, no creativity in the reveals, roles came out late, and I honestly wasn't a fan of the whole post everyone's roles on the thread mechanic. @vetmedhead I'm not criticizing to hurt your feelings, but I hope you'll take my feedback into account for the next game you mod.
  1. You are the first person who died in that game. I launched you from a trebuchet.
  2. Not only did I do a vote tally, when you later did your own vote tally you copied mine to make yours.
  3. A mod's roles are never late, nor are they early. They arrive precisely when they mean to.
  4. You definitely didn't win.

Reactions: 5 users
Can do if you're ok with zero participation from me until end of day Wednesday, at which time I may also be mildly intoxicated. Anatomy exam all day Wednesday = badness

Tour Group
1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM?
4. mel
5. pippy
6. sporty?
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy
10. genny
11. Coop

Tour Group
1. dubz
2. jboo
3. AM
4. mel
5. pippy
6. sporty?
7. kal
8. Mixy
9. staffy
10. genny
11. Coop
12. Paws

Since Staffy is playing and a double tag definitely works better than a single tag. Third time's a charm: @Lawper if you've got time for lounge memes, you've got time for WW

Last edited: