l-Official-l 2007 Interview Invites T-Y part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the lists we have very informative. They clued me in to the fact that certain schools had lost my letters, I could prepare tos tart writing certain secondary essays and that places I am interested in are reviewing apps.

It is also a place for us to congratulate our friends with interviews an comfort those who are rejected. If you don't want to be a part of it, don't read the thread. thats why we have thread titles-so you can judge if you want to read further or not.

Members don't see this ad.

PittMedicine said:
Who the fuk cares about this list?

It is just a way for people like Erina, who have nothing better to do in their boring life, to brag about how many interviews they have.

Making a list is in no way info-oriented, which is what SDN should be about. :mad:

If it were up to me, I would delete this whole list.

The list has been an SDN tradition. It lets people know when interviews are being sent out and it lets future students gauge how people with certain numbers do (if an MDapps is posted). The list is also beneficial in many ways to different people.

You are free to have your opinion, but the list is something that a lot of people would like. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

As for Erina, if you read her mdapps, she has worked her ass off for those interviews and she has been kind enough to post her information to let other people know how it's done.

Anyways, grats to all the Tueday People :D

PittMedicine said:
Who the fuk cares about this list?

It is just a way for people like Erina, who have nothing better to do in their boring life, to brag about how many interviews they have.

Making a list is in no way info-oriented, which is what SDN should be about. :mad:

If it were up to me, I would delete this whole list.

You forgot the sarcasm.
Don't be an @sshole.

Members don't see this ad :)
scentimint said:
word, really unnecessary!! if you don't like it or want to be a part of it, then don't read it! sheesh!

If you don't like, don't read it. I love the inspiration and support. :)
Erina, keep your head up, you earned every one of them!

scentimint said:
indy, i think i added all your interviews to the list i just posted...but check it to make sure. it's a good idea to try to reply to the most recent list. :)

thanks homey - i'm kinda new to this thread posting stuff... :confused:

Erina said:
so, pittmedicine, why'd you have to single me out? i'm not the only one with interviews!

Haha, jealousy? :laugh:

LuMD2011 said:
If you don't like, don't read it. I love the inspiration and support. :)
Erina, keep your head up, you earned every one of them!
I'm not sure if your message was directed toward me or PittMed, but in any case, my post that you quoted was intended to say that PittMedicine's attitude and harsh comments were unnecessary, not this thread! I think it's great to be supportive of our fellow applicants! :love:

adding to cornell

scentimint said:
Temple: Erina, dottore07
Texas A&M: Falco2525, jota_jota, Y_Marker, Snowkhat (email 8/9), DoubleU, runningmom (email)
Texas Tech: Falco2525, Dancer75088, DoubleU, runningmom, jota_jota, Y_Marker (email)
UMDNJ-RWJ: yoyoyankee (email 8/10)
University of Arizona: Green Arrow (snail mail, 8/9)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): LuMD2011, sintheta, thewarehouse (email), hlchess, caristra (e-mail), HelenaP, ordeliacay, butterflyk, Smokey, LuMD2011 (7/17 Email), swtiepie711 (email 8/14)
University of Kentucky: clarabelle (8/9 email, IS), SeminoleFan3 (8/9 email, OOS), IndyJones
University of Louisville: clarabelle (8/2 email, IS)
University of Michigan: thewarehouse, topdogg82, hlchess, fujiapple, Homer Simpson (OOS, online notification 6/30), Gabujabu, holyawkward (OOS, online 6/30) , mmmkay121, Anastasis (OOS, 8/8), ordeliacay (OOS, 8/10) caristra (OOS, 8/10), NoktorNoL (OOS, online notification 6/30), Smokey, Tsk, IndyJones (OOS,8/10)
University of Nebraska: omahaguy21
University of New Mexico: diegot505 (email, in-stater)
University of Pittsburgh: sintheta (email), Flare (e-mail), Aurora013, OhTheSilliness, shantster (submitted secondary 7/18, email invite 7/19, chose 9/11), joanofarc0907 (email), Erina, kiwibasket, Zyzzyva100 (7/20 via email); Severus (submitted late 7/20; email early 7/21); Danjo (same as Severus), lordmickytron (submitted 7/21; email on 7/22); MaiPenRai (submitted 7/22, email on 7/23), Gabujabu (Submitted 7/23, e-mail 7/24, chose 9/11), Hypothalamus (Submitted 7/24, email 7/25), ABSOLUTsher, Homer Simpson (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), remo (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), Looque (submitted 7/27, emailed 7/28), ordeliacay (submitted 7/23, emailed 7/24), holyawkward (submitted 7/22, emailed 7/23), LarissaC, mmmkay121, dude1344 (chose 9/11), tch001 (sub 8/10, invite 8/11, chose 10/16), Hednej (Chose 10/9, email), Go Time (invite 8/14), dottore07, wiki23 (email 7/12), IndyJones (8/14)
University of Rochester: Caristra (MSTP, invite by e-mail), LittleriRich (invite by e-mail 8/8), Zyzzyva100 (via email, 8/9), ilovehedgehogs (email 8/9,complete 8/1), Aurora013 (complete 8/9, email 8/15)
University of Texas - Houston: Anastasis, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), Zuerst, BlackBantie (email), FrogDoc07, pkboi24, tangledupinblue (email 8/10, OOS), Benoit (email 8/10)
University of Texas - Medical Branch (Galveston): Anastasis, Y_Marker, jota_jota, lilTXcatMD, runningmom, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), WannaDoc, Pemberley (email 7/25), BlackBantie (email), Zuerst, jillibean, richspiders07, FrogDoc07 (email), pkboi24
University of Texas San Antonio: WannaDoc, runningmom (email 7/25, snail mail will follow), Pemberley (email 7/25), Y_Marker, Dancer75088, Falco2525, BlackBantie (email), Zuerst, richspiders07, pkboi24
University of Texas Southwestern: Zuerst, BlackBantie (email), ckf0006, Beadle, DoubleU (email), FrogDoc07 (email), pkboi24
University of Vermont: tangledupinblue (email 8/8, OOS), DrVanNostran (email, 8/8), sonyvaio2700 (email 8/15, OOS), wiki23 (email 8/15, OOS)
University of Virginia CavalierMD (snail mail- big envelope!), ilovehedgehogs, joanofarc0907, OofWillis, DoubleU (snail mail), hlchess, NoktorNoL (snail mail, 8/11), Erina, Smokey, richspiders07
Vanderbilt: LuMD2011, jbl16 (Combined interview/secondary by mail), quantummechanic, Homer Simpson (snail mail 7/28), topdogg82, shantster (parents called with mail update 7/30/06), Anastasis (snail mail: 7/31), Smokey, narc (snail mail, 8/01/06 OOS), MaiPenRai (8/3), sintheta (8/4), yoyoyankee (7/24), Looque (8/11), foofish (7/24), LuMD2011 (7/26 Snail mail)
Virginia Commonwealth: booswim542 (status update email), jillibean (8/14 status change), Monkeymeg2
Wayne State: ChymeChancellor, booswim542, thewarehouse (snail mail)
Weill/Cornell: ordeliacay (status page, then email 7/25), holyawkward (status page), CaramelDLite (status page 8/11), yoyoyankee (status page 8/10), Smokey, IndyJones (8/10), diegot505 (8/11, status)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: sintheta (email 8/14), wiki23 (email 8/14), bucky_badger (email 8/14 IS)
l-Official-l 2007 Interview Invites A-S
2007 Wall of Shame

shoot!! I messed up the format

You see!!! This is why I shouldn't be trusted with sharp objects...sorry guys. Could someone tell me how to add to the original (even if it's as simple as cut/pasting, although that apparently didn't work) so I don't screw this up again.

I'm gonna go sulk in the corner now

Texas A&M: Falco2525, jota_jota, Y_Marker, Snowkhat (email 8/9), DoubleU, runningmom (email)
Texas Tech: Falco2525, Dancer75088, DoubleU, runningmom, jota_jota, Y_Marker (email)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): LuMD2011, sintheta, thewarehouse (email), hlchess, caristra (e-mail), HelenaP, ordeliacay, butterflyk, Smokey, LuMD2011 (7/17 Email), swtiepie711 (email 8/14)
University of Kentucky: clarabelle (8/9 email, IS), SeminoleFan3 (8/9 email, OOS), IndyJones
University of Michigan: thewarehouse, topdogg82, hlchess, fujiapple, Homer Simpson (OOS, online notification 6/30), Gabujabu, holyawkward (OOS, online 6/30) , mmmkay121, Anastasis (OOS, 8/8), ordeliacay (OOS, 8/10) caristra (OOS, 8/10), NoktorNoL (OOS, online notification 6/30), Smokey, Tsk, IndyJones (OOS,8/10)
University of Pittsburgh: sintheta (email), Flare (e-mail), Aurora013, OhTheSilliness, shantster (submitted secondary 7/18, email invite 7/19, chose 9/11), joanofarc0907 (email), Erina, kiwibasket, Zyzzyva100 (7/20 via email); Severus (submitted late 7/20; email early 7/21); Danjo (same as Severus), lordmickytron (submitted 7/21; email on 7/22); MaiPenRai (submitted 7/22, email on 7/23), Gabujabu (Submitted 7/23, e-mail 7/24, chose 9/11), Hypothalamus (Submitted 7/24, email 7/25), ABSOLUTsher, Homer Simpson (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), remo (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), Looque (submitted 7/27, emailed 7/28), ordeliacay (submitted 7/23, emailed 7/24), holyawkward (submitted 7/22, emailed 7/23), LarissaC, mmmkay121, dude1344 (chose 9/11), tch001 (sub 8/10, invite 8/11, chose 10/16), Hednej (Chose 10/9, email), Go Time (invite 8/14), dottore07, wiki23 (email 7/12), IndyJones (8/14)
University of Rochester: Caristra (MSTP, invite by e-mail), LittleriRich (invite by e-mail 8/8), Zyzzyva100 (via email, 8/9), ilovehedgehogs (email 8/9,complete 8/1), Aurora013 (complete 8/9, email 8/15)
University of Texas - Houston: Anastasis, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), Zuerst, BlackBantie (email), FrogDoc07, pkboi24, tangledupinblue (email 8/10, OOS), Benoit (email 8/10)
University of Texas - Medical Branch (Galveston): Anastasis, Y_Marker, jota_jota, lilTXcatMD, runningmom, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), WannaDoc, Pemberley (email 7/25), BlackBantie (email), Zuerst, jillibean, richspiders07, FrogDoc07 (email), pkboi24
University of Texas San Antonio: WannaDoc, runningmom (email 7/25, snail mail will follow), Pemberley (email 7/25), Y_Marker, Dancer75088, Falco2525, BlackBantie (email), Zuerst, richspiders07, pkboi24
University of Texas Southwestern: Zuerst, BlackBantie (email), ckf0006, Beadle, DoubleU (email), FrogDoc07 (email), pkboi24
University of Vermont: tangledupinblue (email 8/8, OOS), DrVanNostran (email, 8/8), sonyvaio2700 (email 8/15, OOS), wiki23 (email 8/15, OOS)
University of Virginia CavalierMD (snail mail- big envelope!), ilovehedgehogs, joanofarc0907, OofWillis, DoubleU (snail mail), hlchess, NoktorNoL (snail mail, 8/11), Erina, Smokey, richspiders07
Vanderbilt: LuMD2011, jbl16 (Combined interview/secondary by mail), quantummechanic, Homer Simpson (snail mail 7/28), topdogg82, shantster (parents called with mail update 7/30/06), Anastasis (snail mail: 7/31), Smokey, narc (snail mail, 8/01/06 OOS), MaiPenRai (8/3), sintheta (8/4), yoyoyankee (7/24), Looque (8/11), foofish (7/24), LuMD2011 (7/26 Snail mail)
Virginia Commonwealth: booswim542 (status update email), jillibean (8/14 status change), Monkeymeg2
Weill/Cornell: ordeliacay (status page, then email 7/25), holyawkward (status page), CaramelDLite (status page 8/11), yoyoyankee (status page 8/10), Smokey, IndyJones (8/10), diegot505 (8/11, status)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: sintheta (email 8/14), wiki23 (email 8/14), bucky_badger (email 8/14 IS)
2007 Wall of Shame

diegot505 said:
shoot!! I messed up the format

You see!!! This is why I shouldn't be trusted with sharp objects...sorry guys. Could someone tell me how to add to the original (even if it's as simple as cut/pasting, although that apparently didn't work) so I don't screw this up again.

I'm gonna go sulk in the corner now
Ok, so here's what you do. Click on the Reply button at the bottom of the most recent posted list. In the reply window, make your changes, and then remove the quote tags at the beginning and end of the message (it will look something like this: [ QUOTE=scentimint ] at the top and [ /QUOTE ] at the bottom, but without the spaces).

University of Rochester: Caristra (MSTP, invite by e-mail), LittleriRich (invite by e-mail 8/8), Zyzzyva100 (via email, 8/9), ilovehedgehogs (email 8/9,complete 8/1), Aurora013 (complete 8/9, email 8/15), shortcake2007 (complete 8/10, email 8/15)
2007 Wall of Shame

Members don't see this ad :)
nice job shortcake!! keep 'em coming!
and btw, rochester...you can contact me any day now!! :p

Erina said:
i think he may have also been the one who lied about getting a couple interviews right away!

anyway, this list is for people to see which schools are sending out interview invites. it's not a bragging list. we're all really supportive of each other and are more than willing to pour on the congratulations when someone gets an interview. so, pittmedicine, looks like you're the minority vote on this one. but geez, why'd you have to single me out? i'm not the only one with interviews!
If all your interested in is seeing which schools are sending out interview invites, then why must you list every single person who gets an invite. Why not just make a general list of schools that have given out an invite???!!!

PittMedicine said:
If all your interested in is seeing which schools are sending out interview invites, then why must you list every single person who gets an invite. Why not just make a general list of schools that have given out an invite???!!!
So that people also have idea as to the timeline or the time that it's taking for others to get invites.

PittMedicine said:
if you don't like the thread, stop reading it. don't be a jerk.

PittMedicine said:

You came up with the format. Read the first post of the thread you started. :scared: :idea: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :love: :luck:

PittMedicine said:

This is an open forum, you control what you read. If you don't want to read this, just stop. Easy as that.

scentimint said:
I'm not sure if your message was directed toward me or PittMed, but in any case, my post that you quoted was intended to say that PittMedicine's attitude and harsh comments were unnecessary, not this thread! I think it's great to be supportive of our fellow applicants! :love:

NO NO NO, not negative to you in anyway! Sorry :) Pitt was out of line. I do not tolerate mean people well :)

scentimint said:
Ok, so here's what you do. Click on the Reply button at the bottom of the most recent posted list. In the reply window, make your changes, and then remove the quote tags at the beginning and end of the message (it will look something like this: [ QUOTE=scentimint ] at the top and [ /QUOTE ] at the bottom, but without the spaces).

you rock!! thanks a lot

Erina said:
i think he may have also been the one who lied about getting a couple interviews right away!

anyway, this list is for people to see which schools are sending out interview invites. it's not a bragging list. we're all really supportive of each other and are more than willing to pour on the congratulations when someone gets an interview. so, pittmedicine, looks like you're the minority vote on this one. but geez, why'd you have to single me out? i'm not the only one with interviews!

Yep. The original liar. What a baby. Cry us a river Pitt, then go to hell while you are at it. :rolleyes:

narc said:
Yep. The original liar. What a baby. Cry us a river Pitt, then go to hell while you are at it. :rolleyes:
i just want to know why he keeps quoting me or talking about me! there are tons of other people with interviews (and lots of interviews) but i'm the one who gets the original dissing. and then when he replies, he quotes MY reply, not the 10 others who replied to him.

gr.

Erina said:
i just want to know why he keeps quoting me or talking about me! there are tons of other people with interviews (and lots of interviews) but i'm the one who gets the original dissing. and then when he replies, he quotes MY reply, not the 10 others who replied to him.

gr.
You served as a prototype. Your not as special as you think.

University of Rochester: Caristra (MSTP, invite by e-mail), LittleriRich (invite by e-mail 8/8), Zyzzyva100 (via email, 8/9), ilovehedgehogs (email 8/9,complete 8/1), Aurora013 (complete 8/9, email 8/15), shortcake2007 (complete 8/10, email 8/15), BYUfutureMD
2007 Wall of Shame

PittMedicine said:
why haven't you gone away yet?

PittMedicine said:

WTF? The point of having individuals list their name next to each school is to afford others the opportunity to PM them if they have any questions about stats, date they were complete, etc. What's the big f-ing deal? And why are you f-ing with Erina? She has been nothing but helpful to and supportive of the other SDNers on here.

Erina said:

gr.

IGNORE HIM! It's the only thing to do with trolls. Don't keep posting distressed responses, he gets off on it.

PittMedicine said:

Seriously, you need to go. First you come on here and lie about having all these invites, and then you start bustin on Erina... your behavior is not cool, dude.

PittMedicine said:

The new SDN tool. :rolleyes:

narc said:

Perhaps the river Styx? It'd be more efficient.

DrVanNostran said:
We have had worse :laugh:

Yea but he was banned. RIP Dr. E :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Oh and he had a sense of humor. :laugh:

narc said:
Yea but he was banned. RIP Dr. E :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Oh and he had a sense of humor. :laugh:

At least he had that going for him!

b]Temple:[/b] Erina, dottore07
University of Rochester: Caristra (MSTP, invite by e-mail), LittleriRich (invite by e-mail 8/8), Zyzzyva100 (via email, 8/9), ilovehedgehogs (email 8/9,complete 8/1), Aurora013 (complete 8/9, email 8/15), shortcake2007 (complete 8/10, email 8/15), BYUfutureMD
University of Vermont: tangledupinblue (email 8/8, OOS), DrVanNostran (email, 8/8), sonyvaio2700 (email 8/15, OOS), wiki23 (email 8/15, OOS), microbugs (email 8/15, OOS)
2007 Wall of Shame

Congrats MicroBugs!!! :thumbup:

University of Vermont: tangledupinblue (email 8/8, OOS), DrVanNostran (email, 8/8), sonyvaio2700 (email 8/15, OOS), wiki23 (email 8/15, OOS), microbugs (email 8/15, OOS)
Vanderbilt: LuMD2011, jbl16 (Combined interview/secondary by mail), quantummechanic, Homer Simpson (snail mail 7/28), topdogg82, shantster (parents called with mail update 7/30/06), Anastasis (snail mail: 7/31), Smokey, narc (snail mail, 8/01/06 OOS), MaiPenRai (8/3), sintheta (8/4), yoyoyankee (7/24), Looque (8/11), foofish (7/24), LuMD2011 (7/26 Snail mail), wiki23 (snail mail 8/15)
2007 Wall of Shame

good luck today errbody

yes, :luck: to us!!
someone got a RWJ interview already?? yoyoyankee, are you a NJ resident?

scentimint said:

i think it'll take them some time to process our apps since they need both departments to look them over. I am not going to fret.

Ok that was a lie, I am going to fret but I am going to try and seem all aloof about it.

Caristra said:
i think it'll take them some time to process our apps since they need both departments to look them over. I am not going to fret.

Ok that was a lie, I am going to fret but I am going to try and seem all aloof about it.
:laugh: that's how i'm thinking too. although you already got an MSTP interview invite! :eek:

i've also been very slow in sending in secondaries, so it's not a big surprise that i haven't heard anything positive or negative yet.

scentimint said:

Yup. I believe half of NJ residents will eventually get one too, so don't worry too much =)

yoyoyankee said:
Yup. I believe half of NJ residents will eventually get one too, so don't worry too much =)
:laugh: too bad i'm not a NJ resident! :(

UMDNJ-RWJ: yoyoyankee (email 8/10), trpng0bily (email 8/16 in state)
Vanderbilt: LuMD2011, jbl16 (Combined interview/secondary by mail), quantummechanic, Homer Simpson (snail mail 7/28), topdogg82, shantster (parents called with mail update 7/30/06), Anastasis (snail mail: 7/31), Smokey, narc (snail mail, 8/01/06 OOS), MaiPenRai (8/3), sintheta (8/4), yoyoyankee (7/24), Looque (8/11), foofish (7/24), LuMD2011 (7/26 Snail mail), wiki23 (snail mail 8/15)
2007 Wall of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.