This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moose786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone have a compilation of all (or most) of the lab procedures we need to know for the DAT - mainly for Organic Chemistry and General Chemistry. I know that Bootcamp has a PDF with a table of all the procedures. However, everything is pretty much new to me (have not taken Orgo lab yet), so I don't know how to approach the table in any other way but just pure memorization? I would like to understand it, so maybe if there's a good video set or playlist that anyone has or recommends? I'm skipping these problems in the Destroyer for now, simply because it's like a foreign language to me to be honest. I want to first understand them before I actually tackle the problems on them. Thank you for your time!

Members don't see this ad.

Chad's Videos cover all the lab techniques used for organic chemistry. For the Gen Chem I'd just go with memorizing the stuff on the DAT Bootcamp pdf.
There is also a page in DAT Destroyer (after the Road Maps) where Dr. Romano included a bunch of lab tests that may be useful. These were not covered by Chad's Videos so you'll want to look over them!