Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just emailed Geraldine (?) last night about the late applications. Does anyone know about the whole late application process and if it is still even available? Can anyone fwd me their email if possible? I am very interested and I dont know if I can wait till Monday to find out about Edinburgh!
Email: [email protected]
You would think that applying to vet school would make me more of a patient person but I fear it may have done the opposite!![]()
I originally emailed Geraldine and didn't hear back from her for a day or two, so i just emailed her back a scanned copy of my transcript, resume, one LOR and a personal statement. She emailed me back in 2-3 days with the conditional offer!
She will explain in the email the next steps - to fill out the formal app, have your transcripts mailed in, send another LOR, etc.
It was the easiest process and they are extremely responsive on the decisions. I would recommend sending all of your stuff asap. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.
Good Luck!!



(and here i thought the waiting part of the cycle was over!)