-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM Bradenton Application Thread
Started by sweetcandies800
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Henry is not Kim for sure lol. Who are you?
Ohh, i just assume because i think there was only one person in our group that had nguyen as the last name lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just called!
Acceptedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
oh snap, i would call now but in class
Paul Paul Paul ^^
Let me know how the call goes!
noooo was suppose to be secret, my cover is blown...
anyways, i should be focusing right now in class lol. will update if i get accepted and post my stats
just called!
Acceptedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Congrats! I hope you see you here next year!
Congrats! I hope you see you here next year!
Congrats to those that have been accepted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats to all got accepted! 🙂
Would you mind to tell when you submitted your application and your stats? Thanks
Would you mind to tell when you submitted your application and your stats? Thanks
congrats to all got accepted! 🙂
Would you mind to tell when you submitted your application and your stats? Thanks
I dont remember exactly when i submitted my app but it was probably around early august. I had a 3.5ish GPA and 90 PCAT, good luck!
Accepted!!!...LECOM Bradenton 🙂
What are you guys' stats and are you def going?
Congratulations to all accepted. I know it must be a great feeling. I'm still waiting on pharmCAS to process my app.
Question at those interviewed, How large was the pool of candidates interviewed on your date? It will be nice to know.
Also I know some of us are interested in knowing your stats. It's not for being noisy, Is to gauge are chances. Please keep posting then👍
Question at those interviewed, How large was the pool of candidates interviewed on your date? It will be nice to know.
Also I know some of us are interested in knowing your stats. It's not for being noisy, Is to gauge are chances. Please keep posting then👍
lymmys said:Henry,
Do you happen to know the names of some apartments close to school besides the Springs and Colonial Grand?
Thanks
I live in the Yacht Club and I highly recommend it. Colonial Grand and Springs are both nice. Carlton Arms is the cheapest. Heritage Harbor is also nice.
I live in the Yacht Club and I highly recommend it. Colonial Grand and Springs are both nice. Carlton Arms is the cheapest. Heritage Harbor is also nice.
How much does it cost to live in the yacht club? Do you have other students that split the costs? Just trying to get an idea on the whole housing plans down there but realize I have plenty of time to worry about that.
How much does it cost to live in the yacht club? Do you have other students that split the costs? Just trying to get an idea on the whole housing plans down there but realize I have plenty of time to worry about that.
I live in a 2 bed 2 bath with a garage for $1049/month. My roommate pays $549 for the master and I pay $500.
I live in a 2 bed 2 bath with a garage for $1049/month. My roommate pays $549 for the master and I pay $500.
Thats a lot better than south FL lol. Does it include utilities?
Thats a lot better than south FL lol. Does it include utilities?
No. Utilities are an additional $70/month for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How far is it away from the school?
I don't know the distance, but it takes me about 10 minutes to get to school.
I got the official acceptance letter
I 😍 LECOM

I 😍 LECOM
Just checked my mail.....holding the letter in my hand!! can't believe it!🙂
i just had a quick question, did you have to write an essay during the interview?
I did not take the PCAT because I have a BS, so I had to write an essay. If you have taken the PCAT and have the score already, you don't have to. Nevertheless, if you have taken the PCAT, but you don't have a score yet, you will have to write the essay.
how nerve racking was the inteview?
There were only about 20 people in each interview session, and my interviewer was very nice. Overall, it was a relaxing experience. I was nervous too before going in, so just be prepared, and you'll be fine. Go to the interview feedback forum (http://www.studentdoctor.net/schools/?view=pharmacy )
and be prepared to answer any question on there.
Good luck
I did not take the PCAT because I have a BS, so I had to write an essay. If you have taken the PCAT and have the score already, you don't have to. Nevertheless, if you have taken the PCAT, but you don't have a score yet, you will have to write the essay.
how nerve racking was the inteview?

There were only about 20 people in each interview session, and my interviewer was very nice. Overall, it was a relaxing experience. I was nervous too before going in, so just be prepared, and you'll be fine. Go to the interview feedback forum (http://www.studentdoctor.net/schools/?view=pharmacy )
and be prepared to answer any question on there.
Good luck
For the essay, how did you prepare for it? Can you share what kind of question they asked in the essay?i just had a quick question, did you have to write an essay during the interview?
I did not take the PCAT because I have a BS, so I had to write an essay. If you have taken the PCAT and have the score already, you don't have to. Nevertheless, if you have taken the PCAT, but you don't have a score yet, you will have to write the essay.
how nerve racking was the inteview?
There were only about 20 people in each interview session, and my interviewer was very nice. Overall, it was a relaxing experience. I was nervous too before going in, so just be prepared, and you'll be fine. Go to the interview feedback forum (http://www.studentdoctor.net/schools/?view=pharmacy )
and be prepared to answer any question on there.
Good luck
Like Henry mentioned before, there's no proper way to prepare for the essay. I don't think it weighs much into the decision making process though.
Basically, they just give you a question, and you answer it. I wrote it in a 5 paragraphs essay format. However, I know someone who just answered the question. We both got accepted.
Basically, they just give you a question, and you answer it. I wrote it in a 5 paragraphs essay format. However, I know someone who just answered the question. We both got accepted.
For the essay, how did you prepare for it? Can you share what kind of question they asked in the essay?
Last edited:
yes, all of the questions asked are on the interview feedback forum. (see my post above for the link)
i was asked probably 7 to 8 questions.
i was asked probably 7 to 8 questions.
those of you who got accepted... I saw some interview questions on the other page but are those questions also what you guys were asked to answer? how many questions do they give you usually?
I love how the cost of tuition at LECOM is less than everywhere. It's 23K a year and living expenses are not nearly as much as a big city. My first choice school isn't looking so attractive anymore at 40K/year tuition. Anyone else gonna factor this in their decision?
Waiting...
Last edited:
Hello, I just got an interview invitation from Lecom Bradenton, and the invitation asked me to confirm my attendence within a week. I sent out the confirmation email , I am just wondering if the school would send another e-mail to me saying they got my e-mail. Or they won't ? I really don't want to miss the chance of the interview !!!! For those whom know the answer, plz let me know! Thanks. 🙂
Hi there,
I got an interview invite and promptly e-mailed my acceptance. To my horror, I received an e-mail on Friday stating they cancelled my interview due to not being able to reach me! I was able to call them and they put me back on the schedule and then e-mailed me a confirmation.
Just to be safe, if you don't receive the confirmation e-mail, I would call to confirm they got it.
When is your interview date?
I got an interview invite and promptly e-mailed my acceptance. To my horror, I received an e-mail on Friday stating they cancelled my interview due to not being able to reach me! I was able to call them and they put me back on the schedule and then e-mailed me a confirmation.
Just to be safe, if you don't receive the confirmation e-mail, I would call to confirm they got it.
When is your interview date?
Hello, I just got an interview invitation from Lecom Bradenton, and the invitation asked me to confirm my attendence within a week. I sent out the confirmation email , I am just wondering if the school would send another e-mail to me saying they got my e-mail. Or they won't ? I really don't want to miss the chance of the interview !!!! For those whom know the answer, plz let me know! Thanks. 🙂
You will receive an email confirming they have received your confirmation. Additonally, you can login to the online portal and view the status showing that your interview has been confirmed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just checked my mail.....holding the letter in my hand!! can't believe it!🙂
Congrats to all that got accepted! I hope for the same, interview on thursday!
I'm interviewing on Nov 4th also! I'm nervous, but these posts have calmed me down 😎
I'm interviewing on Nov 4th also! I'm nervous, but these posts have calmed me down 😎
When did PharmCAS submit your application and when did they invite you?