LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Stanelz
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do LECOM send rejections to people who interviewed? If not, there is really no way to figure out whether or not they are still considering us...
Yes no one receives rejections until the end, due to it being "rolling admissions" lol so basically they lead you on and cut you loose right at the end.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes no one receives rejections until the end, due to it being "rolling admissions" lol so basically they lead you on and cut you loose right at the end.
Not necessarily. If your lecom portal status changes to “A decision has been made on your file. You will receive a notice within 30 days” and you didn’t get an email saying you were accepted, then they said a letter of rejection through the mail. They have done this all throughout the cycle, it didn’t just stop because of rolling admissions. And since it is rolling admissions they can reject applicants at any time
 
Not necessarily. If your lecom portal status changes to “A decision has been made on your file. You will receive a notice within 30 days” and you didn’t get an email saying you were accepted, then they said a letter of rejection through the mail. They have done this all throughout the cycle, it didn’t just stop because of rolling admissions. And since it is rolling admissions they can reject applicants at any time
Does this mean people have been rejected? If the lecom portal says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee" does this mean they are actually considering you or is it basically a rejection not hearing anything this late?
 
Does this mean people have been rejected? If the lecom portal says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee" does this mean they are actually considering you or is it basically a rejection not hearing anything this late?
No. If your file is still under review, then then it’s still under review and they’re still considering you for a seat. You aren’t rejected until your status changes to “a decision has been made on your file” and you haven’t received an acceptance email
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how likely it is to get off the waitlist? I’ve heard that they take a decent amount of people off the waitlist to be accepted but is that really true?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on 3/25 and had the 03/26 information session. On Monday I got the status change saying "Decision was made on your file, you will receive a letter within 14 days". Anyone knows what this means?
 
I interviewed on 3/25 and had the 03/26 information session. On Monday I got the status change saying "Decision was made on your file, you will receive a letter within 14 days". Anyone knows what this means?
Unfortunately if you didn’t receive an email saying you were accepted, this is most likely a rejection. Check your AADSAS portal as well and see if that says denied
 
I had my decision status changed from "under review" to " none" just now. i interviewed on 04/08
is that a good sign? ugh mine still says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." and I interviewed in feb
 
I interviewed on Febrary 18 and haven't heard anything either; I sent a letter of intent two weeks after my interview and they said it was added to my file. I reached out again in late March, and they said my application was still under review.
 
I think the class is full because they sent alternate list offers to some people. 🙁
I hope they dont just ghost us

anyone got officially rejected?
Last year when I applied I heard absolutely nothing until I was rejected on May 8th. I’m assuming they will be sending out rejections within the coming weeks
 
Did anyone ever get an interview invite only through aadsas ? aka I was checking my status and never got it in an actual email but had to go to the LECOM portal to set it up and still haven’t received confirmation that its set
hey this happened to me too and I didnt receive a single email notification about my interview until I checked the portal (it was too late). when I reached out to the school, all they told me was that they an invite email and 2 reminder emails, none of which I received. I don't know whats going on with their system but if this happened to more than one of us, Im sure it was a mistake on their end.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."
I just checked AADSAS and it's a confirmed rejection
 
Last edited by a moderator: