LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed with LECOM pre December and haven’t heard back or gotten an acceptance yet. I also never got the email some others did asking if I was still interested in their program. I sent a letter of intent at the beginning of January too. What should I do or should I just accept I might not hear back if I never got that email asking if I was still interested?

I interviewed with LECOM pre December and haven’t heard back or gotten an acceptance yet. I also never got the email some others did asking if I was still interested in their program. I sent a letter of intent at the beginning of January too. What should I do or should I just accept I might not hear back if I never got that email asking if I was still interested?
just accept the latter

I’m in the exact same situation. I emailed admissions last Thursday asking about it, and they basically said “you’re still under review, we’ll let you know if anything changes.” They didn’t give me a time frame.

Reactions: 1 users
I am also in a similar situation and I emailed them 2 weeks ago asking for any updates but they said the admissions committee is still reviewing my application. Apparently lecoms waitlist has alot of movement but they haven't told me if i am on it or not.

Reactions: 1 user
There have been a lot of questions coming in recently about chances of acceptance. Us current students know just as much as you all when it come to acceptances. I know it’s tough to sit back and wait for what really seems like forever (I remember last cycle like it was yesterday) but as hard as it may be all you can do right now is be patient and try to stay busy. There will be movement in the class, and seats will continue to get filled. Until then, just keep trying to stay positive and start thinking about preparing for next cycle as if you’re reapplying (not saying you will have to, just saying it’s the smart thing to do). As always, I’m rooting for you all, and if you have any questions you can always message me!

As far as the waitlist, I really don’t know what’s going on. This year has thrown a lot of stuff out of wack, and I’m assuming the waitlist was also one of those things because I would have thought based on previous years it would be out by now. So again, it looks like it’s just going to have to be a waiting game for now.

Reactions: 2 users
There have been a lot of questions coming in recently about chances of acceptance. Us current students know just as much as you all when it come to acceptances. I know it’s tough to sit back and wait for what really seems like forever (I remember last cycle like it was yesterday) but as hard as it may be all you can do right now is be patient and try to stay busy. There will be movement in the class, and seats will continue to get filled. Until then, just keep trying to stay positive and start thinking about preparing for next cycle as if you’re reapplying (not saying you will have to, just saying it’s the smart thing to do). As always, I’m rooting for you all, and if you have any questions you can always message me!

As far as the waitlist, I really don’t know what’s going on. This year has thrown a lot of stuff out of wack, and I’m assuming the waitlist was also one of those things because I would have thought based on previous years it would be out by now. So again, it looks like it’s just going to have to be a waiting game for now.
Do you know how many seats they have left?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know how many seats they have left?
No, I don’t. Unfortunately, only admissions knows that. I would assume the class isn’t full though based on the fact that they’re still interviewing and even then there will more than likely be a good bit of waitlist movement.

I received an interview invite yesterday! I’m super nervous cause it’s so late in the cycle but excited! Good luck to anyone who is waiting to hear back, I’m in the same boat for 2 other schools and my anxiety is through the roof.

Reactions: 6 users
I received an interview invite yesterday! I’m super nervous cause it’s so late in the cycle but excited! Good luck to anyone who is waiting to hear back, I’m in the same boat for 2 other schools and my anxiety is through the roof.
Goodluck! You got this!! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Goodluck! You got this!! Would you mind sharing your stats?
Thank you so much! My overall GPA is a 3.67 and my science GPA is a 3.62. For my DAT I originally had a 20 AA but I retook it this past January and bumped it up to a 22. Idk if they took the new scores because AADSAS did not since it was so late but I sent them directly to the school anyways.

Hello, Is there a current student I can ask a few questions? I have an interview coming up..

To anyone who has recently scheduled an interview; do you know which other dates were available? Does it extend until April? Or was the last date to interview in March?

To anyone who has recently scheduled an interview; do you know which other dates were available? Does it extend until April? Or was the last date to interview in March?
I wonder the same. But i was able to schedule a date in mid april for now

LECOM interviews until May. But they may not have opened those interview slots yet. Interview spots are typically up to 1 month in advance.

At this point in the cycle acceptances go out randomly based on a rolling admission basis. Whenever a spot opens they send an acceptance offer. This type of process will go on until June/July. (I know of several students that got accepted in June and July for my class.)

Last week of Feb.
Awesome! Did you send them a letter of intent? If so who did you address it to? I'm having trouble finding who the dean of admissions is, I keep getting an error message on their meet the admissions team page.

Awesome! Did you send them a letter of intent? If so who did you address it to? I'm having trouble finding who the dean of admissions is, I keep getting an error message on their meet the admissions team page.
I did not sent a letter of intent.

Who did you address your letter of intent to? I'm having trouble finding who the dean of admissions is, I keep getting an error message on their meet the admissions team page.

Who did you address your letter of intent to? I'm having trouble finding who the dean of admissions is, I keep getting an error message on their meet the admissions team page.
chandler waldermarson, did you already interview?

So you interviewed 2/25? Do you feel you did anything specific to stand out? Most of the questions are kinda vague/situational
I think I did well on the interview. I am declining my other acceptances to go to this school. LECOM and FL are my top choices! Good luck to you all.

Reactions: 2 users
what does your LECOM admission status say?
It still says
Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made. And I even sent a letter of intent

I know no one wants to hear this but, if you haven't been accepted already, you should start at least *thinking* about reapplying in the next cycle for C/O 2026. Start thinking of things you have or can improve(d) on for your next application: DAT, GPA, volunteering, shadowing, work, etc.

Granted, there is usually (not definitely) a lot of movement on the waitlist between now and June/July, but it's better to be prepared to reapply than to scramble last minute.

Best of luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone done their interview via an ipad? My amazing luck has struck again and yesterday morning my mom spilled coffee all over my laptop and this morning my interview got moved up.

Has anyone done their interview via an ipad? My amazing luck has struck again and yesterday morning my mom spilled coffee all over my laptop and this morning my interview got moved up.
I havent done on ipad. but you should be fine as long as you have access to your emails (for the zoom link), and zoom app on your ipad. just make sure you have a nice stand for your ipad.

I havent done on ipad. but you should be fine as long as you have access to your emails (for the zoom link), and zoom app on your ipad. just make sure you have a nice stand for your ipad.
Thank you! I just wanted a second opinion haha.

I just sent my letter declining the acceptance tonight. So there’s at least one more seat open. Good luck!

Reactions: 3 users