LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Stanelz
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did anyone ever get an interview invite only through aadsas ? aka I was checking my status and never got it in an actual email but had to go to the LECOM portal to set it up and still haven’t received confirmation that its set
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else slightly loosing hope...
I am :/ I really don’t want to have to reapply again next year because I believe my stats are pretty solid, I just applied late because my DAT kept getting cancelled due to covid which really hurt my chances
 
Did they at least give you an update on your status? It's almost april and I am getting impatient 🙁
Nope they just said they added it to my application. I’m thinking of calling them and asking if there’s an update on my status and to reiterate my interest in attending but idk if that’s considered annoying or not since I already sent a letter of intent
 
If the class still isn’t full yet I wonder why it’s taking them so long to send out acceptances? I didn’t hear of anyone get accepted last week at all
just called chandler, basically she said its rolling admissions now & the class isn't full yet. also that there's no alternate list created yet but she'll update us when it does.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am gonna call the admissions and ask questions about my status. If anyone has questions regarding the application process in general, comment below and I will ask them
Thank you! Can you ask if they’re still going to make a waitlist for this cycle and if so, when would we be notified about that?
 
Thank you! Can you ask if they’re still going to make a waitlist for this cycle and if so, when would we be notified about that?
Also how long does it usually take for an applicant to hear back about a decision after they interview?
 
Hey everyone. I’m starting LECOM this July as a D1. Looking for one roommate, I have a brand new townhome in Harmony at Lakewood Ranch, less than 1 mile from the campus. If you are interested or want more info feel free to email me, [email protected]
 
I didn't even get that email 🙁 ... Did your lecom portal status change?
Yes it changed to “The LECOM Bradenton Office of Admissions received your confirmation to accept a position on the Alternate list. Notification of acceptance can take place up until the first day of class.”
 
Mine is still under review. 🙁 Did they give you any information about your rank on waitlist?
Yes in the email they actually said that their alternate list is unranked; the committee decides who will be offered seats.

And yes, it is good that they’re still considering me instead of rejecting me but I honestly don’t know if I should consider it to be good news, I’d much rather be accepted. Especially because I’ll have to reapply for next cycle if I don’t hear anything within the next month. And I doubt I will because the class still isn’t full and they’re still interviewing to fill seats. I just don’t understand how it’s fair to applicants to get back the them as late as the first day of classes. If I have to reapply and spend thousands of dollars applying to other schools, then get accepted the first day of classes at LECOM, that’s such a waste of my time and money.

So hopefully they’ll give you an acceptance instead of putting you on the alternate list since you haven’t heard back yet
 
I totally agree with you. Waitlist is better than rejection but I think they should be more clear about the process... we can't just waste our time waiting forever... 🙁 I am also waiting to hear back from 2 other schools.
they don't send rejections or updates LOL..
Unranked waitlist makes no sense either... how are they going to choose candidates then? hopefully we both get in soon!!! Waiting is painful...
Right? None of it makes any sense to me at all! I really don’t understand the unranked waitlist thing and how they go about picking applicants, makes no sense. I am also on the waitlist at the Universtity of Pittsburgh too so I totally get how you feel. I’m definitely sick of waiting but hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel is coming our way soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in early March and my aadsas staus is still "none"



Anyone interviewed in March got waitlisted???
I don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing that we didn’t hear back today. It seems like a lot of ppl got that waitlist email today from the fb group 😩
 
I don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing that we didn’t hear back today. It seems like a lot of ppl got that waitlist email today from the fb group 😩
What fb group are you in? The one I’m in it didn’t seem like many people got the waitlist email
 
What fb group are you in? The one I’m in it didn’t seem like many people got the waitlist email
Oh well maybe not a lot but someone posted that they got waitlisted and a few others commented that they did too so I’m assuming they sent a big batch of waitlists today
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone ask them how full the class is?...(and if they are still sending out more offers) I want to ask them but I already emailed them several times ... 😢
The class isn’t full but they won’t disclose how full the class is
 
If you did not get an email that you're on the waitlist is that a bad sign?
Based on my understanding, if you didn’t get an email for the waitlist you’re still being considered for a seat in the class. As long as your lecom portal status says “your file is under review by the admissions committee” then you’re still being considered for a seat