LECOM-Erie class of 2011!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what months are off after our first year? is it June and July?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also: My bf and I are looking for a couple in Erie to play Harry Potter Scene It with us. I gave it to him a year ago but we never found 2 people to play at the same time, and we really want to!

So, if you are a dork, let me know! :hardy:

I think we all need to sit down some time and play RISK lol

I think we all need to sit down some time and play RISK lol

Haha come on I know there are other people who love board games besides us!! We have taboo, catchphrase, cranium, etc...and we are dying to play!!! Someone come play with us! :hardy:

I'm a dork.

My wife and I have our own electronic Taboo and we have always wanted to play Cranium. We're in.

Risk, I'm in. My wife is out.

Harry Potter, I'll have read before the end of the day it comes out. My wife and I are in.

Cranium, we're totally in.

Now, can anyone live up to the challenge of Killer Bunnies. Then we're in for a showdown. Also, Imagin If is pretty fun. Really, there is a card game killer bunnies. It's for after tests.

We're in!

I'm a dork.

My wife and I have our own electronic Taboo and we have always wanted to play Cranium. We're in.

Yes!

Risk, I'm in. My wife is out.

Harry Potter, I'll have read before the end of the day it comes out. My wife and I are in.

Cranium, we're totally in.

Now, can anyone live up to the challenge of Killer Bunnies. Then we're in for a showdown. Also, Imagin If is pretty fun. Really, there is a card game killer bunnies. It's for after tests.

We're in!

Yes!

The HP Scene It only covers the first 3 books. For real, we are in Erie bored, and if any of you are already here let us know and we can meet up! And I've never played Risk.

I wish we were in Erie already. I'm working till the 27th, but I can work in Erie, and We're probably flying in 22nd, closing the 23rd, and then unpacking the 24th.

Ah, those will be the days!

I was originally going to work until the 25th (insane, I know), but moved up my last day to the 12th. I hope to be moving into Erie by the 20th.

Yay!!! We're here and getting everything moved in and fixed up-- I'm so excited!!

We are totally in-for any games- Harry Potter scene it (which, with our HP friends back in Philly, we are also looking for anyone who wants to go see the movie), Cranium, Taboo, Risk, Xbox, Poker..... We are total dorks and love games!

If anyone is up for any get together soon, let us know, we're eager to meet people!

Members don't see this ad :)
We too are here and currently in the throws of tertiary unpacking. Not yet bored due to the prodigious and nearly constant rearangement of the living room. Nevertheless, my fam and I would love a get together. I did meet a LECOMer today at a Brazilian Jui Jitsu class who just finished his first year. Have you guys checked out the beach yet? We went today and it was wonderful. My son and I played in the surf for the first time in his 3 year old life. If the weather stayed like this year round, We would never leave.

I hate lectures and they likely caught wind of that during the interview. I have some clinical experience too, but mostly I hate lectures. Did I mention I dislike lectures?

Went to grad and undergrad at case western reserve and have clinical experience as well.

LECOM 2011 Pathways
Reply to the most recent list, remove the beginning and end quote tags, and add yourself!

ISP
Pineapple - may go to PBL
Midazolamb
poormansdo
amindwalker
Buckeye4life
MiesVanDerMom-hoping for PCSP
soccerraj171983

PBL
pdubguru
Frank l
rohitkedia07

LDP
ellasmom - wants PBL
LisaMD
Mrsalpacino
bkpa2med
Boon-Doc07
SportyChick
Drtom79
Lfribble
tcamdg - wants PBL
krbirc03

hey lecomers.

i am not a computer person.
i was looking at computers online and found one that has intel pentium dual-core proccessor. the list says centrino or pentium 4.

is that an acceptable processor?

thanks
rohit

hey lecomers.

i was looking at computers online and found one that has intel pentium dual-core proccessor. the list says centrino or pentium 4.

thanks
rohit

I think the laptop requirements they have listed aren't too helpful. I'm guessing your intel pentium dual-core will be fine. If it makes you feel any better, I'm getting a laptop with an AMD 64 bit dual-core processor...

hey lecomers.

thanks
rohit
I'm sure your fine, as the Duo cores are better than the centrinos and p4s. Don't even worry about it, it's a matter of speed, so to speak.

Duo cores are the new fastest ones, so you're fine.

Just curious, but what types of specialties are we all interested in?

Family Practice: Keithengineer
Pediatrics: Keithengineer

Reply and repost with your answer.

Family Practice: Keithengineer, tcamdg
Internal: tcamdg
Emergency: tcamdg

I'll be keeping a very open mind though, at least until clinical rotations begin.

Family Practice: Keithengineer, tcamdg

I'll be keeping a very open mind though, at least until clinical rotations begin.

Don't we all :thumbup:

LECOM 2011 Pathways
Reply to the most recent list, remove the beginning and end quote tags, and add yourself!

ISP
Midazolamb
poormansdo
amindwalker
Buckeye4life
MiesVanDerMom
soccerraj171983

PBL
pdubguru
Frank l
rohitkedia07

LDP
ellasmom - wants PBL
LisaMD
Mrsalpacino
bkpa2med
Boon-Doc07
SportyChick
Drtom79
Lfribble
tcamdg - wants PBL
krbirc03

Family Practice: Keithengineer, tcamdg, viobio2
Neurology: viobio2
Surgery: viobio2

Anybody looked into the NHSC scholarships? I'd love to do that, but I'm not sure I'll end up in one of the required specialties.... I like having options. (Don't we all!!)

Anybody looked into the NHSC scholarships? I'd love to do that, but I'm not sure I'll end up in one of the required specialties.... I like having options. (Don't we all!!)

I did, one of my mentors is a NHSC retiree. He's awesome. I decided to apply at the end, rather at the beginning. I think you can. Anyway, I did very seriously, but wanted options, still want to do PC though.

LECOM 2011 Pathways

ISP
Midazolamb
poormansdo
amindwalker
Buckeye4life
MiesVanDerMom
soccerraj171983

PBL
pdubguru
Frank l
rohitkedia07

LDP
ellasmom - wants PBL
LisaMD
Mrsalpacino
bkpa2med
Boon-Doc07
SportyChick
Drtom79
Lfribble
tcamdg - wants PBL
krbirc03
keithengineer - Wants PCSP

Anesthesiology/Pain Management: amindwalker
Interventional Neuro-Radiology: amindwalker

LECOM 2011 Pathways

ISP
Midazolamb
poormansdo
amindwalker
Buckeye4life
MiesVanDerMom
soccerraj171983
hihohiho

PBL
pdubguru
Frank l
rohitkedia07

LDP
ellasmom - wants PBL
LisaMD
Mrsalpacino
bkpa2med
Boon-Doc07
SportyChick
Drtom79
Lfribble
tcamdg - wants PBL
krbirc03
keithengineer - Wants PCSP

Emergency: tcamdg, ellasmom
Intensivist: ellasmom

Pediatrics: Keithengineer, Lfribble
Emergency: tcamdg, ellasmom
Neurology: viobio2, Lfribble
Psychiatry/Child Psychiatry: Lfribble
OB/GYN: Lfribble

Hey everyone,

I am not sure if everyone has found a place for the upcoming year.

I am currently looking for a roommate to split a townhouse in Lakeview apartments.

Here are the features:

2 bedroom 1.5 bath room
Garage
Deck
Vaulted ceilings
Spacious living areas
Plenty of storage
Central heat/ac

3 min from campus!

rent is $360 + utitlities

About myself: I am a 22 year old male from cincinnati. I am pretty clean and easy going.
If interested please private message me or email me at
[email protected]

Thanks!

rohit

Internal: tcamdg, SportyChick
Emergency: tcamdg, ellasmom, SportyChick
Neurology: viobio2, Lfribble
Surgery: viobio2, SportyChick

Wow! I think it's awesome how diverse our class is! We have people with kids, young students, wiser students, people interested in lots of different specialties, etc. I'm so stoked! :D

Well I think on Thursday we are having a little get together for anyone who is in town! Who's down :hardy:

Well I think on Thursday we are having a little get together for anyone who is in town! Who's down :hardy:

sad day! :( I'm not in town yet... but y'all have fun! :luck:

Internal: tcamdg, SportyChick, bkpa2med
Emergency: tcamdg, ellasmom, SportyChick, bkpa2med
Neurology: viobio2, Lfribble,bkpa2med
Surgery: viobio2, SportyChick
Anesthesiology/Pain Management: amindwalker, bkpa2med

I'm in the process of finishing up my renovations in my house. I will be all moved in and ready to go for some RISK on or after the 21st!

Can't wait to meet you gals and guys!:thumbup:

I'm down. But my insane toddlers are not compatible with board game playing. But general revelry, I'm in. And my 3 year old is pretty good at poker.

Who else?

Oh, and for the parents: I found a family medicine doctor I really like for my kids, so if anyone wants his name, PM me. He also teaches at LECOM, so that's encouraging. :)

I'm down. But my insane toddlers are not compatible with board game playing. But general revelry, I'm in. And my 3 year old is pretty good at poker.

Who else?

While we're on card games... Please tell me at least three other people play euchre!

While we're on card games... Please tell me at least three other people play euchre!

I don't play yet, but I'm willing to learn! And I'm **always** up for poker! or Monopoly!

My boyfriend has played before in middle school he said haha....I on the other hand have never heard of it...

My husband has been trying to teach me euchre for years!

So what time are we looking at on Thursday? While I have nothing at all to do, he has to work until around 4 or so.

This lonely soon to be MS2 is interested. In return for something to do besides work, I will answer any and all questions that you all have to the best of my ability.

If you need hang out location suggestions, let me know. Presquile is open until sundown.

My husband has been trying to teach me euchre for years!

So what time are we looking at on Thursday? While I have nothing at all to do, he has to work until around 4 or so.

This lonely soon to be MS2 is interested. In return for something to do besides work, I will answer any and all questions that you all have to the best of my ability.

If you need hang out location suggestions, let me know. Presquile is open until sundown.

I think Lfribble volunteered her house, which I admire since she just moved in! Or we can have it at my townhouse. Or someone else's. And I guess like dinner time? She had suggested earlier just ordering pizza or something, which should be easy. And yay for wise LECOM students coming too! ;) Since everyone on this thread seems to enjoy making lists, lets make one about this to stay organized and learn who is coming! :love:

1. LisaMD- Lisa, about to be first year, 22
2. LisaMD's boyfriend Phill, transferred to Mercyhurst for teaching, 28

1. LisaMD- Lisa, about to be first year, 22
2. LisaMD's boyfriend Phill, transferred to Mercyhurst for teaching, 28
3. amindwalker MSI2B
4. Mrs. amindwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.