Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All,
I was wondering if anyone is still looking for a roommate or knows of anyone who is. I am looking to move in mid July. I have a cat but she is friendly and well-trained. I'm neat in common areas and can sometimes have some clothes tossed around in my own room. I'm very respectful of other people's things. I like to go out and have fun, but always put studying first. Please get back to me either on here, or email me @ [email protected].
Thank you!
-Michelle
I was wondering if anyone is still looking for a roommate or knows of anyone who is. I am looking to move in mid July. I have a cat but she is friendly and well-trained. I'm neat in common areas and can sometimes have some clothes tossed around in my own room. I'm very respectful of other people's things. I like to go out and have fun, but always put studying first. Please get back to me either on here, or email me @ [email protected].
Thank you!
-Michelle
