lecom-sh vs wvsom

Started by BCAA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BCAA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know a thread exists for lecom-e vs wvsom from 2011, but in the thread one of the biggest proponents of lecom-e now is kind of against lecom in comments he posts.

I was admitted to lecom-sh and have another ii at wvsom, but I'm trying to be thrifty to save in case more programs ask for ii. Is there something that wvsom will provide that lecom-sh won't, that can justify the extra 80k I will end up taking out in loans for?

Thanks!!
 
I was accepted to KYCOM and also LECOM-SH. I decided on LECOM because of the PBL. To me it seems like the best way to learn in medical school instead of sitting in class all day and then having to go home and study for hours. I don't know very much about WVSOM but for 80k I would lean more towards LECOM. Just my two cents.