Letter of Intent/Update Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

John Scotty

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am attempting to craft a letter of intent for a particular school i would love to go too. I only have 1 other acceptance at a DO, but I'm in an unranked top tier list of this school. I dont have much in the way of any metric updates for the school, but I have taken the opportunity in the last month to quit my two jobs and travel to south American rural communities where I'm staying with host families, helping out around their farms, and perfecting my Spanish. I've been told by many this is not notable to schools. What do you guys think??

Could anyone read my letter as well, perhaps??

Thanks for all of the help.