Listing Hobbies, and jobs - amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psyflgirl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I want to list a few of my hobbies and interests on my application, but I am not sure what to write under organization name since there weren't associated with any organization. I plan to list multiple hobbies in one entry (crossfit, chess, archery) which I started at different dates(years) so I am not sure about what date to put either. I'm guessing any date would be ok. Another thing I don't know how to approach is listing my jobs. I have worked all throughout undergrad, I listed the two jobs that are relevant (healthcare) but not the others. Should I list all of them? One last question, I volunteered at a local hospital for a few months (maybe only 2 months) fro about 8 hrs per week since I had a job and school, but I had to stop volunteering when my work schedule changed. I wasn't planning on listing this because the person who I worked with has already retired so really I have none to put as a contact(even though I have his personal number I don't know if I should use it). Should I list this activity too even though I didn't do many hours? Your advice is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.