Listing Hobbies, and jobs - amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psyflgirl

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I want to list a few of my hobbies and interests on my application, but I am not sure what to write under organization name since there weren't associated with any organization. I plan to list multiple hobbies in one entry (crossfit, chess, archery) which I started at different dates(years) so I am not sure about what date to put either. I'm guessing any date would be ok. Another thing I don't know how to approach is listing my jobs. I have worked all throughout undergrad, I listed the two jobs that are relevant (healthcare) but not the others. Should I list all of them? One last question, I volunteered at a local hospital for a few months (maybe only 2 months) fro about 8 hrs per week since I had a job and school, but I had to stop volunteering when my work schedule changed. I wasn't planning on listing this because the person who I worked with has already retired so really I have none to put as a contact(even though I have his personal number I don't know if I should use it). Should I list this activity too even though I didn't do many hours? Your advice is appreciated.