You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LIU C/O 2028
Started by dogtortori
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doglover5543
Full Member
congrats ! by phone or email?Accepted! Will also be taking my seat. Good luck everyone!!!
Congratulations!!!! Can I ask what your position was on the waitlist?I just got an acceptance!!!!!!
April 19thDid they give a time limit on how long you have to make a decision in the acceptance email?
congrats ! by phone or email?
Top halfCongratulations!!!! Can I ask what your position was on the waitlist?
I just got an email on an acceptance but will be denying it as im going to RVC. Hopefully someone else hears soon 🙂
doglover5543
Full Member
If u don't mind me asking what time did u recieve the email? Just trying to see if they're done sending out for the dayI just got an email on an acceptance but will be denying it as im going to RVC. Hopefully someone else hears soon 🙂
If u don't mind me asking what time did u recieve the email? Just trying to see if they're done sending out for the day
2:56 pm
doglover5543
Full Member
Did anyone who's email said they were in the top half still not hear yet?
I am in the top half and I didn’t get an email todayDid anyone who's email said they were in the top half still not hear yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
butterfly2002
New Member
I'm in the top half and also didn't get an email todayI am in the top half and I didn’t get an email today
mleibstein
New Member
anyone know approximately how many people got waitlisted? Sorry if this was asked in an earlier thread!
Someone earlier said they interview 400 people, accept 150 for 100 seats, and then everyone else is on the waitlistanyone know approximately how many people got waitlisted? Sorry if this was asked in an earlier thread!
Kaitertater67
LSU SVM c/o 2028
I got taken off the waitlist but turned down bc i’m going to LSU! good luck everyone, hope someone gets good news
doglover5543
Full Member
Yes I haven't yetIs there anyone in top half that hasn't heard anything yet?
thisisruff
New Member
I haven’t eitherYes I haven't yet
pitmastiffluv
Full Member
Did they give you guys a time you had to accept or decline by today? Just trying to figure out if we may hear today or not until Monday.
Dreamfyre
Full Member
Someone got the email on 16th said their deadline was today. So I guess 3-4 business days to make the decision?Did they give you guys a time you had to accept or decline by today? Just trying to figure out if we may hear today or not until Monday.
thisisruff
New Member
In my intial email it said if I got an offer off of the waitlist I would need to accept in 2-3 daysSomeone got the email on 16th said their deadline was today. So I guess 3-4 business days to make the decision?
pitmastiffluv
Full Member
Were you in the top half of the waitlist?Just got an acceptance!!! Will be taking my seat!!! 🙂
Yes I wasWere you in the top half of the waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doglover5543
Full Member
did anyone have trouble activating their account?
butterfly2002
New Member
For anyone who received an acceptance today, when is your deadline to commit? I’m wondering if they’ll send out more on that date, I’m in the top half and still haven’t heard anything
We have until the 24th to commit/declineFor anyone who received an acceptance today, when is your deadline to commit? I’m wondering if they’ll send out more on that date, I’m in the top half and still haven’t heard anything
Yes I did I had to call them and I guess my SSN was never in my application so I had to give it to them and then it workeddid anyone have trouble activating their account?
Dreamfyre
Full Member
Is there anyone in top half that hasn't heard anything yet?
Just wondering…try to figure out how far the waitlist has moved
butterfly2002
New Member
I'm in the top half and haven't heard anything yetJust wondering…try to figure out how far the waitlist has moved
butterfly2002
New Member
Just got my acceptance! Good luck to everyone!!
I am in the top half and haven’t heard anything yet!I'm in the top half and haven't heard anything yet
Dreamfyre
Full Member
Someone posted it if you go back a few pagesI was wondering if there is facebook group or groupme I could be added to? Thanks!
57Can anyone in GroupMe share how many people are in there now?
do we think more acceptances will be sent out soon? maybe tomorrow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dreamfyre
Full Member
I sent an email and the only info i got was that the waitlist will be active until all seats are full and this can be as late as the end of August. This does not really help but the person said they are not able to provide any updates... I would assume the waitlist is still active now. If it is not, I guess they would say so.Does anybody know if more movement is expected on the waitlist or if the class is full? I sent an email about a week ago asking but they never got back to me
I just got an acceptance!! I was top half of the waitlist!!
dvmhopeful8
Full Member
I got an acceptance this morning. I took my name off the list earlier because I got into my top pick but I guess the email got lost so I’ll be declining! I was in the top half so I hope one of you gets an email soon!
Also they gave me until the 6th to make a decision! Good luck everyone!
Also they gave me until the 6th to make a decision! Good luck everyone!
Dreamfyre
Full Member
I wish they could at least give an update like "we went through the top half and reach the bottom half now" or something like that. Still hopeful since it seems like people heard back some days into May and some in June and July, but this waiting is so hard... Btw anyone in the top half still waiting to hear back?
user07132002
Full Member
is anyone else in the top half but still hasn't gotten off the waitlist?