You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LIU C/O 2028
Started by dogtortori
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
user07132002
Full Member
are you also in the top half but havent heard anything?Can anyone in the GroupMe give an update on how many people are in there? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dreamfyre
Full Member
I am in the bottom half. So I was trying to figure out if they reached out to all the people in the top half. You are in the top half? Nothing today?are you also in the top half but havent heard anything?
user07132002
Full Member
nope, same boat as you. i called them today to ask for any sort of update and they said the only thing they could tell me is that IF they still have seats available they'll be sending out acceptances out until the first week classes start (ie. into August).I am in the bottom half. So I was trying to figure out if they reached out to all the people in the top half. You are in the top half? Nothing today?
Dreamfyre
Full Member
I feel like the seats are not filled yet based on the number of people in the GroupMe chat, also some people got acceptance in June and July last year, trying to remain hopeful.nope, same boat as you. i called them today to ask for any sort of update and they said the only thing they could tell me is that IF they still have seats available they'll be sending out acceptances out until the first week classes start (ie. into August).
pitmastiffluv
Full Member
How many people are in the groupme now?I feel like the seats are not filled yet based on the number of people in the GroupMe chat, also some people got acceptance in June and July last year, trying to remain hopeful.
Dreamfyre
Full Member
65How many people are in the groupme now?
pitmastiffluv
Full Member
Has anyone gotten any kind of update? Don't know whether to just lose hope now
pitmastiffluv
Full Member
Congrats!!! When did u get the acceptance and when did they give u to reply?Got my acceptance! I was in the bottom half! For those who got their offers earlier, is there anything else to do after paying deposit and setting up student account?
Dreamfyre
Full Member
Congrats!!! When did u get the acceptance and when did they give u to reply?
Thanks! I got it on the 28 and they give me till the 31 to make my decision. So maybe more people will hear back next week.
Nope not really! We just got sent an email a week or so ago with our class scrub color and more infoGot my acceptance! I was in the bottom half! For those who got their offers earlier, is there anything else to do after paying deposit and setting up student account?
user07132002
Full Member
Has anyone else on the lower half of the waitlist heard anything? Is the class full?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dvmhopeful8
Full Member
I received an emailFor people who got pulled off waitlist, did you receive an email or phone call?
user07132002
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything recently regarding the waitlist/ if anyones gotten off since last month? Edit: a friend of mine got off the waitlist 2 weeks ago and I got an email yesterday afternoon taking me off the waitlist. We were both on the bottom half of the waitlist and both accepted our seats.
Last edited: