LMU 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for discussing applications to Lincoln Memorial University College of Veterinary Medicine in the 2024-2025 (class of 2029 hopefuls) cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

I deferred to LMU c/o 2029 January Cohort and figured I'd start a thread. Can't wait to meet future classmates!

I deferred to LMU c/o 2029 January Cohort and figured I'd start a thread. Can't wait to meet future classmates!
Hi! I’m applying for January and I was wondering if you minded telling me your stats :) I just took the Casper and don’t know what I got yet so I’m just curious what other applicants that got in look like!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I’m applying for January and I was wondering if you minded telling me your stats :) I just took the Casper and don’t know what I got yet so I’m just curious what other applicants that got in look like!
Sure! My cum gpa was 3.1, science gpa 3.4, last 45 3.6, approx 10,000 hours of small animal gp, 500 hours of equine, 100 hours of zoo, 7k hours of research (heart and genetics in college, vet pathology @ upenn after graduation), animal experience was pet sitting, volunteering at a working dog center, 4H, and horseback riding/horse care. 3rd quartile for the Casper, Played both field hockey and lacrosse in college and was a part of a few clubs. My letters of rec were from 2 small animal gp vets, my academic advisor/research professor from college, and 2 faculty research veterinarians who are my bosses at Pennvet. It was also my second time applying!

Reactions: 1 users
Sure! My cum gpa was 3.1, science gpa 3.4, last 45 3.6, approx 10,000 hours of small animal gp, 500 hours of equine, 100 hours of zoo, 7k hours of research (heart and genetics in college, vet pathology @ upenn after graduation), animal experience was pet sitting, volunteering at a working dog center, 4H, and horseback riding/horse care. 3rd quartile for the Casper, Played both field hockey and lacrosse in college and was a part of a few clubs. My letters of rec were from 2 small animal gp vets, my academic advisor/research professor from college, and 2 faculty research veterinarians who are my bosses at Pennvet. It was also my second time applying!
Thank you so much!

There's already an established thread for LMU 2029. @supershorty do you want to merge?

Reactions: 1 user