LMU c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do we have a brave soul who would be willing to reach out?
Lol. I took one for the team. I’ll let you guys know what I hear back!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh it’s so hard to be patient and be hopeful at this point. 😭😭 people keep asking me for updates and I’m sick of saying any day now.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone who interviewed November 14th heard back yet?
Nope. They said on the info session that anything after 11/9 is for fall. The last time anyone heard of anything on this forum was the 11/9 group.

You really are a true hero!
They currently do not have a timeline when they will have any updates. They said to keep checking our emails. I feel like it’s going to be March 🥺

Reactions: 5 users
They currently do not have a timeline when they will have any updates. They said to keep checking our emails. I feel like it’s going to be March 🥺
I honestly thought I would hear from them before UGA. UGA just sent an email saying I would hear back by the end of Feb.

I have a feeling we might hear back February or March at the latest because transcripts are due on January 31st.

Members don't see this ad :)
This wait sucks so much. I haven’t received an acceptance from any school I’ve applied to so far (waitlisted at one) and I just want to know whether or not I’m going to have to apply again since it’s January :/

Reactions: 6 users
This wait sucks so much. I haven’t received an acceptance from any school I’ve applied to so far (waitlisted at one) and I just want to know whether or not I’m going to have to apply again since it’s January :/

Me too! Reject from 3 of 4 and hoping for an acceptance to LMU

I got a message from clearinghouse last week saying LMU received my transcript, but since there is no portal is everyone just relying on that email or did y’all reach out to the school to double check?

I got a message from clearinghouse last week saying LMU received my transcript, but since there is no portal is everyone just relying on that email or did y’all reach out to the school to double check?

I’m gonna reach out and double check.

Reactions: 1 user
For parchment besides being sent or received by the school they also send a message noting that the transcript was downloaded by the school so I have not, but wouldn't hurt to check

Just a heads up everyone! I called to see if they would send verification of received transcripts and they told me that they will not be sending a verification. While on the phone, they checked my account to see if mine was placed in my file, and it was! If you have any concerns, I would call!

Reactions: 1 users
I really hope we do, but I’m starting to think it’s going to be after the fall transcripts are due.

Reactions: 2 users
Same!! Does anyone think we’ll hear this week??
I doubt we will hear anytime soon. They told me last week that they did not have a timeline that applicants will hear back set yet. I’m sure their focus has been on the Spring class. I checked back last year and I was rejected mid February.

I’m pretty sure we’re not going to hear until late Feb or early March ☹

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Lincoln memorial will let you do a pre req over the summer if accepted?

Does anyone know if Lincoln memorial will let you do a pre req over the summer if accepted?

I know they have to be completed by a certain date but I can’t seem to find that info rn. Best to reach out to them! Currently doing my last pre rec

This is from the LMU website "You will need to show a clear plan for successfully completing your pre-requisites courses by the end of Spring semester/quarter prior to entry."

Anyone else get anything? I haven’t gotten any email now I’m panicking

Rejection without interview. A bit bummed, but all is well!

• Care
OOS rejection without interview. Best of luck to everyone!!

• Care
OOS Rejection without interview, good luck everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
With all these denials do we think we might hear back soon from people who already interviewed?

With all these denials do we think we might hear back soon from people who already interviewed?
Possibly. Hopefully. Waiting is driving me crazy. I would have thought they would have a timeline to share with us at least? I wasn’t rejected until mid February last year without an interview , so I thought we may hear in February this year. However, I imagine the process is a little different since some applicants were accepted for Spring and declined. This makes me think they added those applicants back into the fall pool and are reviewing them again with the addition of their fall transcripts. I also figured they are probably waiting to see if they hear from some students that have accepted a seat elsewhere.

Possibly. Hopefully. Waiting is driving me crazy. I would have thought they would have a timeline to share with us at least? I wasn’t rejected until mid February last year without an interview , so I thought we may hear in February this year. However, I imagine the process is a little different since some applicants were accepted for Spring and declined. This makes me think they added those applicants back into the fall pool and are reviewing them again with the addition of their fall transcripts. I also figured they are probably waiting to see if they hear from some students that have accepted a seat elsewhere.
I know its all part of the game but this wait is just torture... still waiting on 4 schools (including LMU) which will quite literally determine my future and where I will be calling home the next 4-8+ years of my life. Deep breaths everyone 🐾🩺

• Care
I know its all part of the game but this wait is just torture... still waiting on 4 schools (including LMU) which will quite literally determine my future and where I will be calling home the next 4-8+ years of my life. Deep breaths everyone 🐾🩺
No news is good news right!!! Just gotta stay patient and positive!! But definitely taking deep breaths with you! :)

• Care
I emailed admissions and my transcripts were received. Double check if your worried!

I don’t know if anyone saw on APVMA Facebook page someone said that we could hear back around February 14th. Can anyone else confirm?

I’m confused because someone on the fb group also said they already heard on January 18th. I didn’t think anyone had heard back about the fall yet after interviewing.

I’m confused because someone on the fb group also said they already heard on January 18th. I didn’t think anyone had heard back about the fall yet after interviewing.

I don’t think anyone who interviewed in the fall heard back yet. Maybe they heard back with a rejection then? That’s all I’ve seen.

I'd say it could really be anytime after January 31st since that's the deadline they gave us to send Fall transcripts in. I don't think they'll be making any decisions/offers before then. I have no evidence but I think mid february-end February is a good guess as to when we may start hearing something

Reactions: 2 users
I saw that! The person who received an acceptance on January 18th had initially received her acceptance in October during the first round who got to choose spring or fall. So those who had the option received another “acceptance” on the 18th

I saw that! The person who received an acceptance on January 18th had initially received her acceptance in October during the first round who got to choose spring or fall. So those who had the option received another “acceptance” on the 18th
I verify this!!

This is interesting. I can imagine they are doing this in an effort to see how many of those people that had originally been accepted for spring or fall will accept early or decline before April 15th. This may allow the admissions department to narrow down some applicants and accept as many people as they have seats for without putting the rest on the waitlist/ rejecting.

Reactions: 3 users
This is interesting. I can imagine they are doing this in an effort to see how many of those people that had originally been accepted for spring or fall will accept early or decline before April 15th. This may allow the admissions department to narrow down some applicants and accept as many people as they have seats for without putting the rest on the waitlist/ rejecting.
I don't know why but this makes me worry about my chances for this school because we don't know how many accepted their seat for fall due to the first round. All I am saying is I really don't want to get my hopes up for no reason. :(

• Care
I don't know why but this makes me worry about my chances for this school because we don't know how many accepted their seat for fall due to the first round. All I am saying is I really don't want to get my hopes up for no reason. :(
I don’t think it’s been very many

• Care