You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LMU C/O 2028
Started by vetcat2
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
** I am applying for the fall class and have already interviewed **
I noticed yesterday in my application portal (yes, I know that it usually does not update, I was just checking all of the schools ive applied to to make sure they didn't indicate they were missing anything) and it now says that my application is "due" 11/30.
mentioning in case this is a decision date of sorts and in case it helps those who are still waiting for decisions for the spring 🙂
I noticed yesterday in my application portal (yes, I know that it usually does not update, I was just checking all of the schools ive applied to to make sure they didn't indicate they were missing anything) and it now says that my application is "due" 11/30.
mentioning in case this is a decision date of sorts and in case it helps those who are still waiting for decisions for the spring 🙂
Which portal? Do you think this is a deadline for your Spring (Silver cohort) acceptance decision and you were accepted to Spring?** I am applying for the fall class and have already interviewed **
I noticed yesterday in my application portal (yes, I know that it usually does not update, I was just checking all of the schools ive applied to to make sure they didn't indicate they were missing anything) and it now says that my application is "due" 11/30.
mentioning in case this is a decision date of sorts and in case it helps those who are still waiting for decisions for the spring 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i also noticed the same deadline in my portal! i am applying for fall and spring and have interviewed already as well. i'm hoping this might be a decision date for spring but i'm trying not to get my hopes up** I am applying for the fall class and have already interviewed **
I noticed yesterday in my application portal (yes, I know that it usually does not update, I was just checking all of the schools ive applied to to make sure they didn't indicate they were missing anything) and it now says that my application is "due" 11/30.
mentioning in case this is a decision date of sorts and in case it helps those who are still waiting for decisions for the spring 🙂
There's no indication of what that date means? May I ask which portal? VMCAS?i also noticed the same deadline in my portal! i am applying for fall and spring and have interviewed already as well. i'm hoping this might be a decision date for spring but i'm trying not to get my hopes up
it's in the LMU applicant portal. It's listed as an application due date. I'm guessing it must be a glitch since it says my application is still under review. i tried attaching a picThere's no indication of what that date means? May I ask which portal? VMCAS?
Attachments
I'm curious about this date as well. I know for sure I submitted my supplemental application in time and my payment was received from them over a month ago. I logged into the portal today and it said my application was 99% complete, my payment was received but my app wasn't submitted fully. The due date says November 30th and I fully submitted it just now. Is this going to affect my application? I'm only applying for the fall start date.
Oh ok thank you!it's in the LMU applicant portal. It's listed as an application due date. I'm guessing it must be a glitch since it says my application is still under review. i tried attaching a pic
I was accepted for the spring cohort in august. They are rolling so you can hear basically anytime between now and like national decision day.Oh okay and since your interview recently, you’ve been still waiting on decisions correct? I think decisions will probably be by maybe end of the year since one of the semesters is this January possibly
fayebarker15
Full Member
My portal also has the due date of 11/30.
I interviewed a week ago and can not stop updating my email 🙃
I interviewed a week ago and can not stop updating my email 🙃
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredogtor2028
New Member
hey peeps! I turned down my spring spot to be considered for the fall so hope someone hears some good news : )
If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview??
August 21stIf you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview??
daniella.diaz2020
Full Member
No :/ I had interviewed back in August for Spring cohort. They just received my CASPER results yesterday. I’m hoping we all get updated soon
Are you looking at your right supplemental app? Mine only lists dates for 2023, but past submitting your supp app for this cycle, they don't update your "portal"On my portal the dates are listed as 2022 for deadlines. Is this the same on anyone else's portal?
Congrats!! I think this might be their first wave of Fall-only interviews?just got an interview 🙂 for fall cohort !
Did anyone else have a heart attack with the visit campus email they just sent 😭😭😭
futuredogtor2028
New Member
Do you guys think they will inform us when the spring cohort is full?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm I didn’t get thisDid anyone else have a heart attack with the visit campus email they just sent 😭😭😭
I don’t think so since I haven’t toured but I but have gotten a couple similar emails in the past so maybe it’s just based on application timingI also did not receive anything but I have already went on a tour so maybe thats why?
it says it was sent to interviewed applicants so maybe they send it in waves? it seemed like just a generic email inviting applicants to tour
Many of us had this same reaction, over a month ago. Take a breath! Be patient!Did anyone else have a heart attack with the visit campus email they just sent 😭😭😭
Second time applicant, OOS, received an interview invite today! How do I know which cohort I will be interviewing for?
The invite email should say it’s for Silver (Spring), Blue (Fall), or both, but earlier in the thread someone said that Silver interviews were good for either cohortSecond time applicant, OOS, received an interview invite today! How do I know which cohort I will be interviewing for?
I’m not sure if i’m just missing something but mine just says for Class of 2028. I don’t see anything mentioned for Silver/BlueThe invite email should say it’s for Silver (Spring), Blue (Fall), or both, but earlier in the thread someone said that Silver interviews were good for either cohort
Oh interesting, I got the same email back in late August but mine had “These interview dates are for both Silver (Spring) and Blue (Fall) eligible applicants” tacked onto the second paragraphI’m not sure if i’m just missing something but mine just says for Class of 2028. I don’t see anything mentioned for Silver/BlueView attachment 377205
Mine says the exact same, not specifying which cohortI’m not sure if i’m just missing something but mine just says for Class of 2028. I don’t see anything mentioned for Silver/BlueView attachment 377205
May I ask; when are the interview dates?I’m not sure if i’m just missing something but mine just says for Class of 2028. I don’t see anything mentioned for Silver/BlueView attachment 377205
May I ask; when are the interview dates?Mine says the exact same, not specifying which cohort
Hey there! Congrats on your acceptance. If you don't mind me asking, are you guaranteed a spot in the fall class if you defer your acceptance from the spring cohort?hey peeps! I turned down my spring spot to be considered for the fall so hope someone hears some good news : )
No! It’s not a deferral it’s just going back into the pool so it’s super nerve wracking!Hey there! Congrats on your acceptance. If you don't mind me asking, are you guaranteed a spot in the fall class if you defer your acceptance from the spring cohort?
If they liked you for spring, they should like you for fall!No! It’s not a deferral it’s just going back into the pool so it’s super nerve wracking!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keeping my fingers crossed 🙂)If they liked you for spring, they should like you for fall!
I had the option to choose either Oct 9th or Oct 11thMay I ask; when are the interview dates?
same here!I had the option to choose either Oct 9th or Oct 11th
futuredogtor12
Full Member
I got an interview invite yesterday too! Mine also doesn’t have a specification of which cohort I’m interviewing for. Good luck to everyone!