LMU versus WVSOM

Started by Dr Dazzle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr Dazzle

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Previous threads helped, but hoping to get some insight regarding LMU and how it compares to WVSOM. Is it worth it to do an interview at LMU this late, if you already have an acceptance at WVSOM? The tuition difference is 40K at LMU versus 50K at WVSOM.

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Going off of our previous conversations and your other thread about WVSOM, I think you should take the LMU interview to expand your choice pool if it comes down to that. I personally didn't apply to LMU, but know a lot of people who did and really loved the school. I say go for it 🙂
 
Hey guys,

Previous threads helped, but hoping to get some insight regarding LMU and how it compares to WVSOM. Is it worth it to do an interview at LMU this late, if you already have an acceptance at WVSOM? The tuition difference is 40K at LMU versus 50K at WVSOM.

Thanks

Be careful, if you come to the interview you might fall in love.
 
LMU equals heaven. Except the location which is brutal if ur from a big city. Go to the lmu interview.

I came from San Diego and I still love it. You are stuck in doors 95% of the time regardless (not really an exaggeration either). At least on my drive to school it looks beautiful.
 
After being on here a few years, I've realized the number of bad reviews I've read about LMU can be counted on one hand. Definitely take the interview.
 
I came from San Diego and I still love it. You are stuck in doors 95% of the time regardless (not really an exaggeration either). At least on my drive to school it looks beautiful.

This...the area is rough coming from a big city but what better say to study for med school? No distractions and the area is gorgeous! I'm sure there's plenty of distraction but not the typical big city distractions

After being on here a few years, I've realized the number of bad reviews I've read about LMU can be counted on one hand. Definitely take the interview.

I spent over 1000 dollars on this interview (holiday season + flight to Knoxville=empty bank account) that being said, I don't regret it for a single second
 
This...the area is rough coming from a big city but what better say to study for med school? No distractions and the area is gorgeous! I'm sure there's plenty of distraction but not the typical big city distractions



I spent over 1000 dollars on this interview (holiday season + flight to Knoxville=empty bank account) that being said, I don't regret it for a single second

Haha mugglemeow , nice name. Congrats on the new cat.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
 
Definitely take the interview. I really liked it there, and am looking forward to matriculating this fall.

If nothing else sways you, the fact that you will save $40k pre-interest on tuition alone should.
 
This...the area is rough coming from a big city but what better say to study for med school? No distractions and the area is gorgeous! I'm sure there's plenty of distraction but not the typical big city distractions

I spent over 1000 dollars on this interview (holiday season + flight to Knoxville=empty bank account) that being said, I don't regret it for a single second

....I like your name.... :naughty:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad