Program-Specific Info / Q's Loma Linda 2020-2021 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was supposed to interview September 28th and then had to push it back to October 12th. Interviewer told me I should hear back in 3-4 weeks but there hasn’t been anything yet. Maybe she was mistaken about the timing?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who did the Zoom interview already, did you guys look back at the camera or the interviewer when answering the questions?
I tried looking at the camera directly most of the time because I read that it will appear on the other end that you're looking into the eyes of the interviewer!

Reactions: 1 user
That is quite confusing. Seems like interviewers have different saying. My interviewer told me from Nov 1 till Feb they will be sending out acceptance

My interviewer told me that I should hear them no longer than beginning of January. If I don't hear them in 2 months then I can email them about it. They were also saying it's hard to make decisions with all the holidays coming up and to not stress too much if I haven't heard back from them in a month.

Hey everyone,
I got my acceptance email from LLU today morning! Hope everyone else hears back soon :)

Reactions: 5 users
I was accepted by this morning too! Good luck everyone

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance email from LLU today. Hope everyone else hears back soon!!

Reactions: 2 users
Okay. I’m kind of worried then. After the questions were done, she just told me that she didn’t know when admissions decisions would be sent out. But she didn’t let me ask any questions. ): I am super worried now
Hello, I got an interview early in September. She allowed me to ask questions- I asked a lot.

I was accepted today! I hope everyone hears back soon! Good luck :)

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?
School: UC Davis
Major: Psychology minor in Human Development
Overall GPA: 3.7
Pre-req GPA: 3.9 (i think)
Shadow/volunteering: 97hrs pediatric OT clinic, 80hrs NICU, 40 OT (hospital setting)
Extracurriculars: 160 hrs research assistant, leader/member for AACF
Letters of rec: 1 professor, 1 the professor who ran the lab, 1 OT

Hope this helps!

School: UC Davis
Major: Psychology minor in Human Development
Overall GPA: 3.7
Pre-req GPA: 3.9 (i think)
Shadow/volunteering: 97hrs pediatric OT clinic, 80hrs NICU, 40 OT (hospital setting)
Extracurriculars: 160 hrs research assistant, leader/member for AACF
Letters of rec: 1 professor, 1 the professor who ran the lab, 1 OT

Hope this helps!
Thank you for sharing! Is LLU your top school?

Hey guys! Has anyone received any waitlist or rejection emails? Or are they just doing acceptances??

I emailed the administrative secretary and she told me they’re expecting to send out more notices in the first couple weeks of December so hopefully the rest of us hear back soon! Have a good Thanksgiving everyone :)
Hey guys! Has anyone received any waitlist or rejection emails? Or are they just doing acceptances??

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed the administrative secretary and she told me they’re expecting to send out more notices in the first couple weeks of December so hopefully the rest of us hear back soon! Have a good Thanksgiving everyone :)i
That is quite confusing. Seems like interviewers have different saying. My interviewer told me from Nov 1 till Feb they will be sending out acceptance
Hello who was your interviewer?

I emailed the administrative secretary and she told me they’re expecting to send out more notices in the first couple weeks of December so hopefully the rest of us hear back soon! Have a good Thanksgiving everyone :)
Thanks for letting us know!

How many of you guys are attending this summer? Will you guys be commuting or living on campus?

I'm applying this year! I submitted my application two days ago. How long did it take for them to send you the supplemental application?
Hi! I am still waiting on a reply from them and haven’t heard back. Do you know if they’re done interviewing?

Hey guys,
Has anyone heard anything this month regarding an admissions decision?

I had my interview on 12/8! The interviewer said I should be hearing back later this month!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys,
Has anyone heard anything this month regarding an admissions decision?
I just received an acceptance letter today in the mail! Hope you guys hear back soon too :)

How many of you guys are attending this summer? Will you guys be commuting or living on campus?
I think I might live on campus or try to find an apt w/ roomies since it’s a bit of a far commute for me :(

I just received an acceptance letter today in the mail! Hope you guys hear back soon too :)
Hi!! Congratulations!! Oh so you found out through mail? You didn’t receive an email from LLU?

Submitted app 9/30
Received supplemental 10/13, submitted 10/27
Invited to interview 12/02, interviewed 12/07

I received a lot of positive feedback at the interview, it was suggested that I should be hearing back soon!

Hi!! Congratulations!! Oh so you found out through mail? You didn’t receive an email from LLU?
Hii, thank you!! Yes for some reason I didn’t get an email but I just got the letter today and it was sent out on 12/7!

Submitted app 9/30
Received supplemental 10/13, submitted 10/27
Invited to interview 12/02, interviewed 12/07

I received a lot of positive feedback at the interview, it was suggested that I should be hearing back soon!
Hi! What kind of feedback did you receive??

Hii, thank you!! Yes for some reason I didn’t get an email but I just got the letter today and it was sent out on 12/7!
Woahhhh that’s crazy! Maybe the email is in your junk folder?

Woahhhh that’s crazy! Maybe the email is in your junk folder?
I checked but there was nothing :oops: I did receive an email from the person who interviewed me today though! I hope you’ll hear some good news soon!!