You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LSU c/o 2018 Applicants!!
Started by MnW2014
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haha I saw it too! Killing me slowly every time
Are we just going to quote songs now? lol I feel we could make it a fun game to pass time.Haha I saw it too! Killing me slowly every time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are we just going to quote songs now? lol I feel we could make it a fun game to pass time.
Is that a song? Haha! I had no idea 😛
Also, I love how you and I are the only two that ever post on this thread anymore haha
We're just cool like that lol and I got discombobulated. I was thinking of the song Killing Me Softly. I'm just silly.Also, I love how you and I are the only two that ever post on this thread anymore haha
No change past few days... Annoyed but also maybe relieved?
I'm happy it hasn't changed. I think they only update when they get mail in, so yay for us!No change past few days... Annoyed but also maybe relieved?
Not gonna lie... I had a dream last night that I got off the waitlist at LSU haha. When I got the email today about the alternate list, I almost had a mini-heart attack until I opened it and it wasn't any exciting information 😛
I felt the same way! I was like "OMG! They emailed me!" and then once I started reading, that excitement faded into apathy.Not gonna lie... I had a dream last night that I got off the waitlist at LSU haha. When I got the email today about the alternate list, I almost had a mini-heart attack until I opened it and it wasn't any exciting information 😛
Just checked the status system... Stressing out...
At least we're not IS. They only have 2 spots left. That would give me a panic attack.Just checked the status system... Stressing out...
At least we're not IS. They only have 2 spots left. That would give me a panic attack.
Truth! I like your optimism haha
Twice in one day?! Kill me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woohoo! We're back down to 6 spots.
I saw! Yay!!
Is anyone else noticing that their math doesn't add up...? Lol
...yea it does. Or am I missing something from today?Is anyone else noticing that their math doesn't add up...? Lol
...yea it does. Or am I missing something from today?
Today it's now up to 64/64 LA, 9/9 AR, and still 9/15 OOS but it says that 79/88 seats are filled.
Maybe they won't fully count them until they get deposits?Today it's now up to 64/64 LA, 9/9 AR, and still 9/15 OOS but it says that 79/88 seats are filled.
They've been calling, but not for me -.- this anxiety is killing me.
Same. I give it until mid-May, that's when someone said they heard last year or the year before and they hadn't even been interviewed.
Well, I'm annoyed. One less available OOS seat because they took one extra IS.
What the heck?! They should at least call through their interviewees before making that decision.Well, I'm annoyed. One less available OOS seat because they took one extra IS.
What the heck?! They should at least call through their interviewees before making that decision.
Yeah, I think it's pretty messed up.
And now that all the spots are accepted, I'm a bit more annoyed. 2 left and I'm still waiting. I'm already out of luck for Iowa and WSU so I'm kinda depending on this and U of I lol.Yeah, I think it's pretty messed up.
Same, except for me it's LSU and Auburn. And if not either of those, then I guess I'll be on my way to Grenada in the fall 😛
11/14 woot!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aaaaand back to 12. I hate the counter! Also apparently I'm the only one here anymore 😛
No I'm here! I saw that today. Still no call. BooAaaaand back to 12. I hate the counter! Also apparently I'm the only one here anymore 😛
No I'm here! I saw that today. Still no call. Boo
Samesies
I wonder how many waitlisters they've gone through so far
Not enough lolI wonder how many waitlisters they've gone through so far
Not enough lol
Haha, truth!
I'm still rooting for y'all!
I'm still rooting for y'all!
Thanks @equineconstant 🙂 I sent an email just now asking if they could tell me how far down the OOS alternate list they had gone so far, so maybe they will respond. I'll let you know @cloverbug !
Thanks! That'll be good to know.Thanks @equineconstant 🙂 I sent an email just now asking if they could tell me how far down the OOS alternate list they had gone so far, so maybe they will respond. I'll let you know @cloverbug !
Well, he pretty much didn't give me any information. This was his response:
We only have a couple of seats remaining at this point so movement down the alternate list is slow. We do not actually discuss exactly where we are on the alternate list as it relates to the applicant ranking, but I can say that we haven't moved much at this point.
We only have a couple of seats remaining at this point so movement down the alternate list is slow. We do not actually discuss exactly where we are on the alternate list as it relates to the applicant ranking, but I can say that we haven't moved much at this point.
Well, that's lame. They can't even say "we're in the 20's" or anything? Boo.Well, he pretty much didn't give me any information. This was his response:
We only have a couple of seats remaining at this point so movement down the alternate list is slow. We do not actually discuss exactly where we are on the alternate list as it relates to the applicant ranking, but I can say that we haven't moved much at this point.
I really just don't understand not telling people where they are on the list
Well you might have better luck because I'm taking my offer to Illinois! Good luck ally!I really just don't understand not telling people where they are on the list
Well you might have better luck because I'm taking my offer to Illinois! Good luck ally!
I just saw your post on the waitlist thread!! CONGRATS!!! So happy for you, I know how much you wanted Illinois!
I'm gonna miss you around this thread though... Haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll come keep you company still lolI'm gonna miss you around this thread though... Haha
Haha, yeah, we can't have you talking to yourself in here. 😉
Thanks guys 😛
Congrats, cloverbug!Well you might have better luck because I'm taking my offer to Illinois! Good luck ally!
Does anyone know how long people pulled off the alternate list have to accept or decline the offer?