LSU c/o 2018 Applicants!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how long people pulled off the alternate list have to accept or decline the offer?
Not sure for LSU specifically but generally it's a few days. Did you get a call?

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure for LSU specifically but generally it's a few days. Did you get a call?

Psh, no haha. Just curious since they seem to be going through the list very slowly according to Mr. Granier's response to my email last week.

Psh, no haha. Just curious since they seem to be going through the list very slowly according to Mr. Granier's response to my email last week.
Aw, I was hoping for good news lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Boo. :( Sorry, allygator.

It's okay. I feel like none of the waitlists are moving as much as they claim to have moved in the past... Just my luck! Guess I'm heading to the Caribbean in the fall!

It's okay. I feel like none of the waitlists are moving as much as they claim to have moved in the past... Just my luck! Guess I'm heading to the Caribbean in the fall!
I'm sorry ally. I hope the Caribbean treats you well.

I am wondering, did any of you go to a CC if so what pre reqs did you take? I am looking into LSU in the near future.

Sorry to hear, Ally.
kitkat2388: I did, but really just took my math and chem and gen ed stuff like that. I transferred to a university to go into animal science. It was worth it to pay much much less for my gen ed classes!

Sorry to hear, Ally.
kitkat2388: I did, but really just took my math and chem and gen ed stuff like that. I transferred to a university to go into animal science. It was worth it to pay much much less for my gen ed classes!
Thank you that is what I am doing due to cost, some classes can't be done at the cc.

Hey guys! I was on the waitlist until I got a call on Monday, and I turned it down today because I am going to UTK:). I had until Friday at noon to let them know so they give people a good amount of time. That may be why the waitlist is going so slow. Hopefully me giving up my spot will allow one of you to get a call soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I was on the waitlist until I got a call on Monday, and I turned it down today because I am going to UTK:). I had until Friday at noon to let them know so they give people a good amount of time. That may be why the waitlist is going so slow. Hopefully me giving up my spot will allow one of you to get a call soon!

I saw yesterday that it was back down to 13/14 :) That is a huge amount of time to decide! So they actually called you, not just emailed? Thanks for the info, and congrats on UTK!!

I saw yesterday that it was back down to 13/14 :) That is a huge amount of time to decide! So they actually called you, not just emailed? Thanks for the info, and congrats on UTK!!
. They called and emailed at about the same time lol

Reactions: 1 user
I am wondering, did any of you go to a CC if so what pre reqs did you take? I am looking into LSU in the near future.

I took almost all of my pre-reqs at a CC. I think the only ones I didn't were biochem and microbiology, because they weren't offered or weren't taught at a pre-med/vet level.

Look ally, there's more people who exist lol.

Our class just got an email that two more people were accepted into c/o 2018. No idea if they were IS or OOS though.

And here I was thinking getting an offer of admission in May was crazy.

What the heck?! And it still wasn't me :(

Like my mom says, my grandpa used up any luck my family had when he was flying in the Navy :p

I know this is for people who've applied already and I hate to rehash it. But generally how long did it take student affairs (I used the email that is on the prerequisites page of the vet school website) to reply to your emails? I had some questions about a few classes that I wanted to double check on. I emailed them Wednesday, and still haven't heard anything :(

I know this is for people who've applied already and I hate to rehash it. But generally how long did it take student affairs (I used the email that is on the prerequisites page of the vet school website) to reply to your emails? I had some questions about a few classes that I wanted to double check on. I emailed them Wednesday, and still haven't heard anything :(

Normally, they were pretty fast. However, I emailed them fairly recently and it took them a few days to get back to me. I think when school is back in session and they get closer to reviewing applications they will get faster again.

That's what I am hoping. I remember emailing them last year and getting a reply the next day! But it was in the fall, pretty close to app deadlines. I was just worried I might have done something wrong! I obviously didn't, but that's how anxiety functions lol. Thanks allygator! I see you're going to SGU.
Good luck!

That's what I am hoping. I remember emailing them last year and getting a reply the next day! But it was in the fall, pretty close to app deadlines. I was just worried I might have done something wrong! I obviously didn't, but that's how anxiety functions lol. Thanks allygator! I see you're going to SGU.
Good luck!

Thank you! Good luck to you with your application cycle :)