Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

LUCOM Mole

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical Osteopathic [ DO ]' started by puppylatte, 09.25.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. puppylatte

puppylatte

Non-Student
    I am wondering how many covert atheist, agnostic or secular individuals are currently attending LUCOM. I think people might be keen on the hidden camera footage this mole could generate.

Enough people realize that medical school is finite and they may put their career goals ahead of being surrounded by a disagreeable ideology. So I am awaiting the day for someone to be disgruntled enough to post a credible expose.

Afterall, it was at Liberty where Richard Dawkins held a Q&A session that went viral when a student asked him, after a long lecture on evolution, "what if you're wrong?" Dawkins replied, "What if I'm wrong? What if you're wrong? Yadaa, yadda...THOR...yadda yadda...flying teapot in orbit...Zeus." The video is easily found on youtube if you search for "Richard Dawkins what if you're wrong." But I digress.

It is important that there are no bad medical schools. Public health is ultimately at stake. There are fine schools with strong religious affiliations like Loma Linda and Touro that have high academic standards and a truly diverse faculty and student body. Why can't LUCOM be the same?**

I am not interested in the same lip-service that satisfies COCA and the AOA. I await the mole.

PS - For the love of discussion, please do not post pictures of delicious Mexican food.

** As evidenced by anecdotes on SDN stating that their microbiology professor does not believe in macro-evolution, and the 22 MCAT minimum -- the lowest in the nation.

Last edited: 09.25.14
    touchpause13 and Goro like this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. MajorUnderDog

MajorUnderDog 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    GeeZe let it go already.

AlteredScale likes this.
  4. SynapticDoctah

SynapticDoctah 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    This LUCOM stuff is getting annoying...

...if you dont like LUCOM...dont go.

5. iWillOneDay

iWillOneDay Banned Banned

Pre-Medical
    I did not apply to liberty and i wont regret it.

touchpause13 and puppylatte like this.
  6. AlteredScale

AlteredScale Staff Member SDN Moderator 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Your time would be better spent trying figure out how to get INTO medical school as supposed to trying to undermine one.

HandsomeRob, Tirian, LA1004 and 5 others like this.
  7. bcurtis

bcurtis GWU c/o 2015 2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Probably one of the funniest LUCOM bashing threads I've read on SDN, hats off to you sir lol.

I'm going to go watch that video.

hawruh likes this.
  8. hawruh

hawruh

Medical Student
    lmao this is great. someone needs to go undercover at lucom

Strokezone99 likes this.

About the ads