LUCOM Mole

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puppylatte

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering how many covert atheist, agnostic or secular individuals are currently attending LUCOM. I think people might be keen on the hidden camera footage this mole could generate.

Enough people realize that medical school is finite and they may put their career goals ahead of being surrounded by a disagreeable ideology. So I am awaiting the day for someone to be disgruntled enough to post a credible expose.

Afterall, it was at Liberty where Richard Dawkins held a Q&A session that went viral when a student asked him, after a long lecture on evolution, "what if you're wrong?" Dawkins replied, "What if I'm wrong? What if you're wrong? Yadaa, yadda...THOR...yadda yadda...flying teapot in orbit...Zeus." The video is easily found on youtube if you search for "Richard Dawkins what if you're wrong." But I digress.

It is important that there are no bad medical schools. Public health is ultimately at stake. There are fine schools with strong religious affiliations like Loma Linda and Touro that have high academic standards and a truly diverse faculty and student body. Why can't LUCOM be the same?**

I am not interested in the same lip-service that satisfies COCA and the AOA. I await the mole.

PS - For the love of discussion, please do not post pictures of delicious Mexican food.

** As evidenced by anecdotes on SDN stating that their microbiology professor does not believe in macro-evolution, and the 22 MCAT minimum -- the lowest in the nation.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I did not apply to liberty and i wont regret it.

Reactions: 2 users
Probably one of the funniest LUCOM bashing threads I've read on SDN, hats off to you sir lol.

I'm going to go watch that video.

Reactions: 1 user
lmao this is great. someone needs to go undercover at lucom

Reactions: 1 user
I'm an atheist but if push comes to shove and it's my only acceptance, I'll play along for a few years. As long as they give me a decent education I'll be content.

They're two different camps. Try to keep science and theology separate. Also, if you have ever "hoped" for something, that's believing in a higher power (whatever that may be). Lastly, would you ever say a light bracha (prayer) for the patient you're about to perform surgery on? Or thank the cadaver that's in front of you that has allowed you to learn from him/her?

Food for thought!

Reactions: 1 users