-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lurking Beloww: Sea Monsters Sign Ups and Game Thread
Started by katashark
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When worlds collide...This is so weird. I am reading Into the Wild and they have just referenced Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
I think it is a little freaky to be honest
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have more tag posts in After party sign ups -- I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd grab them
I got youI have more tag posts in After party sign ups -- I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd grab them
[sorry if you have already been tagged/are signed up]
@ddstothecor @cdoconn @greeneyegal92 @PotentiallyEvil @awesomenessity @Frozenshades @JaynaAli @Glammyre @staff_wielder @amgoose319 @Trilt @MixedAnimals77 @SportPonies @Miranda Senft @Coopah @WeimMama @kcoughli @Karabiner13
Sorry if I tagged people that have already responded.
Sorry if I tagged people that have already responded.
I don't think quoting tagged posts alerts people. But I see I missed a few people.I got you
[sorry if you have already been tagged/are signed up]
@dpmd @finnickthedog @vetmedhead
I would but classes start Monday for me so I should not.
Thanks but I'm already drowning. I won't be available unless it's a speed game after a test but even then I should be studying lol. Maybe over Christmas.@ddstothecor @cdoconn @greeneyegal92 @PotentiallyEvil @awesomenessity @Frozenshades @JaynaAli @Glammyre @staff_wielder @amgoose319 @Trilt @MixedAnimals77 @SportPonies @Miranda Senft @Coopah @WeimMama @kcoughli @Karabiner13
Sorry if I tagged people that have already responded.
Oh I thought it didI don't think quoting tagged posts alerts people. But I see I missed a few people.
@dpmd @finnickthedog @vetmedhead
Finalized roster:
Greenhorns (18 players)
1. SAR Momma
2. AM
3. Snowy
4. DVMD
5. Rum? (Coffee?)
6. Allie
7. BJ
8. Stagg
9. KC
10. Skimble
12. genny
13. Cap'n Cap/Capri
14. dolphin
15. Pip
16. Jboo
17. Dubz
21.Mel
#. Cray
Land Lubbers (Spectators)
1. Paws
2. Lawpsy
3. Ski
Greenhorns (18 players)
1. SAR Momma
2. AM
3. Snowy
4. DVMD
5. Rum? (Coffee?)
6. Allie
7. BJ
8. Stagg
9. KC
10. Skimble
12. genny
13. Cap'n Cap/Capri
14. dolphin
15. Pip
16. Jboo
17. Dubz
21.Mel
#. Cray
Land Lubbers (Spectators)
1. Paws
2. Lawpsy
3. Ski
Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @Skimble unfortunately I'm really focusing on school!!! Miss you all and WW!!!! 😍
GAME START IMMINENT - ~2 HOURS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kay roles are out. Opening post headed down the pipe. Stay sharp.


If you think you've been missed, notify me. kthx


If you think you've been missed, notify me. kthx
****Oh I thought it did
Only notifies the person you quoted, but not anyone tagged in their post
****
Good Afternoon, Passengers!
Welcome aboard your home for the foreseeable future, Nautilus. This is the fastest submarine to have ever voyaged the oceans. We invite you to join us on a harrowing journey of oceanic discovery. We are on a mission to catalogue any new creatures we find and update the world's bathymetric maps. This ship is fully equipped to ensure that you have a comfortable and exciting time while aboard. So, please find your bunks and make yourselves comfortable until our initial descent.
What we discover may not be for the faint of heart, so I urge you, if you have any hesitations, back out now, and a full refund for your ticket will be issued. Once aboard, we will not be disembarking for quite some time.
This trip will be co-captained by myself (Capt. Nemo) and Capt. KD. Any and all questions should be directed towards us.
While here, there are certain rules to keep everything shipshape.
1. No running on the decks.
2. No editing lynch votes.
3. No direct quoting of PMs.
4. PMing may occur with the person above and below you. Please include your Captain in these messages.
5. Unless you wish to be left behind, do not be above decks when the bell sounds for diving.
Now, to our first order of business:
We are currently in need of a First Mate. Capt. KD suggested that we allow the passengers to assist with this new hire.
Submit your final candidate by this evening by 2200 hours.
Contingency plans are encouraged before the bell sounds to begin our first descent.
Green Horns Welcome aboard your home for the foreseeable future, Nautilus. This is the fastest submarine to have ever voyaged the oceans. We invite you to join us on a harrowing journey of oceanic discovery. We are on a mission to catalogue any new creatures we find and update the world's bathymetric maps. This ship is fully equipped to ensure that you have a comfortable and exciting time while aboard. So, please find your bunks and make yourselves comfortable until our initial descent.
What we discover may not be for the faint of heart, so I urge you, if you have any hesitations, back out now, and a full refund for your ticket will be issued. Once aboard, we will not be disembarking for quite some time.
This trip will be co-captained by myself (Capt. Nemo) and Capt. KD. Any and all questions should be directed towards us.
While here, there are certain rules to keep everything shipshape.
1. No running on the decks.
2. No editing lynch votes.
3. No direct quoting of PMs.
4. PMing may occur with the person above and below you. Please include your Captain in these messages.
5. Unless you wish to be left behind, do not be above decks when the bell sounds for diving.
Now, to our first order of business:
We are currently in need of a First Mate. Capt. KD suggested that we allow the passengers to assist with this new hire.
Submit your final candidate by this evening by 2200 hours.
Contingency plans are encouraged before the bell sounds to begin our first descent.
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @SnowshoeDog143
4. @DVMDream
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark
6. @allieh8607
7. @bryndiana.jones
8. @Stagg737
9. @kcoughli
10. @Skimble
11. @genny
12. @capri1722
13. @dolphin106258
14. @PippyPony
15. @johnnaboo
16. @WildZoo
17. @Melchizedek
First!
Also I nominate myself for first mate. I don’t think I’ve ever been mayor or anything of the like. Unless I have to break ties; in which case no thanks.
I'll elect Allie. Since she was first and I've been mayorial before.
I'd like to nominate myself for first mate
To try to redeem myself a bit.
(But still willing to mutiny if required for survival)
To try to redeem myself a bit.
(But still willing to mutiny if required for survival)
Nominate me
but no one follow this it's a joke haha
but no one follow this it's a joke haha
Mutiny will result in severe punishment as required by the law in most countries.
elect me
also never been mayor/first mate. never even been a bridesmaid.
also never been mayor/first mate. never even been a bridesmaid.
Feel free to try me though 😏Mutiny will result in severe punishment as required by the law in most countries.
Did I say mutiny? I meant manatee.Mutiny will result in severe punishment as required by the law in most countries.
(*Wink*)
elect pipsqueak
I'm ok with allieh too though.
I'm ok with allieh too though.
Is it too early to lynch Pippy? She can't be a wolf 3 games in a row, right? Where have I head that before......Did I say mutiny? I meant manatee.
(*Wink*)
elect pipsqueak
I'm ok with allieh too though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it too early to lynch Pippy? She can't be a wolf 3 games in a row, right? Where have I head that before......
Am I able to shameless plug someone? I can't believe genny hasn't ever been a fearless leader. What gives y'all?
I haven't either, which is why ego & curiosity compel me to keep voting for myselfAm I able to shameless plug someone? I can't believe genny hasn't ever been a fearless leader. What gives y'all?
###elect genny###
Could go for Allie too though
Could go for Allie too though
###elect genny###
Could go for Allie too though
To be fair, I don't know that I'd trust myself to break ties either, if that's the first mate task. I have a problem with killing villagers, even when I'm not a wolf.Am I able to shameless plug someone? I can't believe genny hasn't ever been a fearless leader. What gives y'all?
You actually ninja'd me. I'm ok with you too.
Are you... trying to pocket me already?You actually ninja'd me. I'm ok with you too.

Unelect AM
Elect Pippy
Elect Pippy
Can I be a tater?
Elect genny
As one of my trusted past PM partners and pippy was the death of me last game
As one of my trusted past PM partners and pippy was the death of me last game
OOH but Allie is one of my current PM partners. Must mull over this
Ballots are currently being counted in the Charthouse.
allieh - allie, DVMD
pippy - pippy, skimble, BJ, AM
AM -
genny - genny, coffee
Deadline: 2200 hours
allieh - allie, DVMD
pippy - pippy, skimble, BJ, AM
AM -
genny - genny, coffee
Deadline: 2200 hours
Making us count....savageBallots are currently being counted in the Charthouse.
allieh - allie, DVMD
pippy - pippy, skimble, BJ, AM
AM -
genny - genny, coffee
Deadline: 2200 hours
![]()
BJ is on gennyBallots are currently being counted in the Charthouse.
allieh - allie, DVMD
pippy - pippy, skimble, BJ, AM
AM -
genny - genny, coffee
Deadline: 2200 hours
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank youBJ is on genny
Ballots are currently being counted in the Charthouse.
allieh (2) - allie, DVMD
pippy (3) - pippy, skimble, AM
AM (0) -
genny (3) - genny, coffee, BJ
Deadline: 2200 hours
allieh (2) - allie, DVMD
pippy (3) - pippy, skimble, AM
AM (0) -
genny (3) - genny, coffee, BJ
Deadline: 2200 hours
Can we have two mayors/co-captains? I like pip and genny.
Last edited:
Can we have two majors/co-captains? I like pip and genny.
Is this suggesting a tie for the mayoral vote?
Can we have two majors/co-captains? I like pip and genny.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K