Madagascar Part TWWo - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Part of me wants to embrace the chaos and yeet Zenge because then it would be e x c i t i n g but I can't point at any particular wolfy vibe yet
I mean I don't like how hard he's pushing my "I like these posts" as pocketing but I recognize my own bias

(and I would like to survive today, maybe)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oho maybe if SAR votes Zenge and I self prez, we can make a tie :heckyeah:
Yes excellent plan with this mod squad

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cute and Cuddly, Boys - Day 1 Tally

YARN | Cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly. | Madagascar (2005) | Video  gifs by quotes | 17bbb53d | 紗

Dubz () -
Santy (1) - PSV
Clem () -
Zenge (2) - Vis, genny
April (4) - Clem, Santy, Zenge, Dubz
Vis ()
PSV (1) - SAR

8/9 voting
@Aprilthearab, you are in the lead!
Missing: @Aprilthearab

Vote closes at 10pm EST (9pm CST/7pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 12/15 (~1 hour 23 minutes)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cute and Cuddly, Boys - Day 1 Tally

YARN | Cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly. | Madagascar (2005) | Video  gifs by quotes | 17bbb53d | 紗

Dubz () -
Santy (1) - PSV
Clem () -
Zenge (1) - Vis
April (4) - Clem, Santy, Zenge, Dubz
Vis ()
PSV (2) - SAR, genny

8/9 voting
@Aprilthearab, you are in the lead!
Missing: @Aprilthearab

Vote closes at 10pm EST (9pm CST/7pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 12/15 (~1 hour 16 minutes)
 
Also, Genny pls. You love ties! You know it, I know it, the WW community knows it! You’re a fiend for ties!
 
Cute and Cuddly, Boys - Day 1 Tally

YARN | Cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly. | Madagascar (2005) | Video  gifs by quotes | 17bbb53d | 紗

Dubz () -
Santy (1) - PSV
Clem () -
Zenge (1) - Vis
April (3) - Clem, Santy, Dubz
Vis ()
PSV (3) - SAR, genny, Zenge

A tie! :corny::corny::corny:
8/9 voting
@Aprilthearab and @potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
Missing: @Aprilthearab

Vote closes at 10pm EST (9pm CST/7pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 12/15 (~1 hour 10 minutes)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad