You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Madagascar Part TWWo - Game Thread
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
quick, let's all vote SAR
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NOquick, let's all vote SAR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh, so that was you n0 peek? 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
genny plsoh, so that was you n0 peek? 😉
I think Dubz feels okay now.PSV why did you decide Santy (who hasn't checked in in quite a while) over Clem/Dubz/me and what made you decide to go back and read over his posts in particular? Has your early opinion on Dubz changed?
Santy I picked because I was looking at the player list to be sure I wasn't missing someone. I reread his posts because I couldn't remember a single dang thing he said. I didn't really like what I saw, but Zenge and Dubz leaning him village is interesting.
I was never sussing Clem? I don't believe his claim but I said it feels villageish.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15 minutes...
I don't really think I want to vote April. But I also don't really want to die. A dilemma.
so we're all just going to die then?
No. I'm not leaving it at a tie. I just don't really want me or April to die.so we're all just going to die then?
Oop misread thisI was never sussing Clem? I don't believe his claim but I said it feels villageish.
vote: april
opening looks pretty scummy to me
as "I don't know, think I hate this vote"I don't know think I hate this vote, but we shall see.
If you weren't avoiding a D1 Vis vote, is that where your vote would be now?
Hi I forgot about this game
More accurately I forgot yeet close was tonight
Genny pls. I made the tie. It’ll be me. The Care React Terrorist™️so we're all just going to die then?
April was certainly pinging me early on, but once she came under fire I don't think her response sounded awfully wolfy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oof yeah we would be tied again if we self prezzed wouldn't weNo. I'm not leaving it at a tie. I just don't really want me or April to die.
But Vis is here, maybe she'll do things
Probably.If you weren't avoiding a D1 Vis vote, is that where your vote would be now?
Yeah. If I self prez on you, you self prez on me. That is the dilemma.Oof yeah we would be tied again if we self prezzed wouldn't we
But Vis is here, maybe she'll do things
InterestingProbably.
I didn't feel sketch vibes from Vis
Why are you wolf reading someone because someone else criticized your reason for village reading them lolMy only real reason to village read her you said wasn’t good enough and had a lot of sus on her for.
Im reading backwards to look for the last tally
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've heard some mods put the most recent tally in the TOC 

Interesting
I didn't feel sketch vibes from Vis
To be honest everyone has pinged me to some extent. Maybe minus Zenge, though I don't love his vote on me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I never said I was leaning him village, I said neutraland Dubz
only the best ones! 😍I've heard some mods put the most recent tally in the TOC![]()
does this mean i won't die in the tie?
Oh. My mistake. But still not wolfy.I never said I was leaning him village, I said neutral
I also thought she was saying she hated it lolOop misread this
as "I don't know, think I hate this vote"
If you weren't avoiding a D1 Vis vote, is that where your vote would be now?
Oh I was gonna say, if Vis doesn't move, the only way we can avoid a tie is to both move to Zenge lmao but I guess nevermind
To be honest everyone has pinged me to some extent. Maybe minus Zenge, though I don't love his vote on me.
Well... to be honest, if no one else moves, @Aprilthearab you could move to me and I won't retaliate.
Losing one villager is better than losing the whole village.
I'd still prefer someone move.
Losing one villager is better than losing the whole village.
I'd still prefer someone move.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I don't think that is the answerOh I was gonna say, if Vis doesn't move, the only way we can avoid a tie is to both move to Zenge lmao but I guess nevermind
I think you're town so I dont really want toWell... to be honest, if no one else moves, @Aprilthearab you could move to me and I won't retaliate.
Losing one villager is better than losing the whole village.
I'd still prefer someone move.
So you'd rather go down than Zenge go down?Yeah I don't think that is the answer
Why's that? I thought you were in favor of me and April being tied?Moving to zenge is acceptable imo
In favor of the April partWhy's that? I thought you were in favor of me and April being tied?
It would be a three way tie, wouldn't it?So you'd rather go down than Zenge go down?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sounds excitingIt would be a three way tie, wouldn't it?

Oh nevermindIt would be a three way tie, wouldn't it?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unyeet April yeet PSV
Guess I had to decide on my own time to sheep, smh
Guess I had to decide on my own time to sheep, smh
A three way tie is not better than a two way tie 

There goes my theory that I was very proud of. Smh.
Ope well that breaks the tieUnyeet April yeet PSV
Guess I had to decide on my own time to sheep, smh
Yeet PSV
BoooooooooUnyeet April yeet PSV
Guess I had to decide on my own time to sheep, smh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What theory?There goes my theory that I was very proud of. Smh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cute and Cuddly, Boys - Day 1 Tally
Dubz () -
Santy (1) - PSV
Clem () -
Zenge (1) - Vis
April (3) - Clem, Santy, Zenge
Vis ()
PSV (3) - SAR, genny, Dubz
8/9 voting
@Aprilthearab and @potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
Missing: @Aprilthearab
Vote closes at 10pm EST (9pm CST/7pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 12/15 (4 minutes)
Dubz () -
Santy (1) - PSV
Clem () -
Zenge (1) - Vis
April (3) - Clem, Santy, Zenge
Vis ()
PSV (3) - SAR, genny, Dubz
8/9 voting
@Aprilthearab and @potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
Missing: @Aprilthearab
Vote closes at 10pm EST (9pm CST/7pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 12/15 (4 minutes)
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
goddamnit zenge I just talliedUnyeet PSV
yeet April
The fact that I feel super zen about this is extremely unnerving, but I think it's because I don't have a strong conviction on who the wolves are. Could be Dubz/Santy, could be April/SAR, idk. Could be Clem, who the heck knows. Not me!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K