This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NAmed22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was recently accepted into both the Marian BMS program and Touro Harlem MS. I’m very conflicted on which to choose and would really like some advice, especially from anyone who has done either of these programs. I have a cumulative GPA of 3.15 and a science GPA of 3.35 with mcat 493 (retaking this June) I want to complete a masters to be more competitive this application cycle.

From what I’ve read so far, although Touro “guarantees” a seat for those with a 3.5, their grading scale is very tricky and really shades me out. Also, the school at Harlem looks horrible and the schools website doesn’t have any pictures to reference. I’ve read 1000 posts on SDN talking bad about the program (both the osteipathic and masters)

Marian on the other hand does not guanratee a seat, but does guarantee an interview for students who received at least a 3.5 gpa. Marian’s facility is top of the line and seems like a better learning environment to thrive in.

If anyone has attended either of these programs, or knows enough about them, please please please give me some advice on which to choose! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user