For Sale MCAT Books/Bundle (TBR, Hyperlearning Verbal, EK 1001, Official Guide +more)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lurker525

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I have a variety of MCAT books for sale. I would sell the bundle for $225 flat.

The Berkeley Review (2012- Gen Chem I and II, Physics I and II, Organic I and II, Biology I and II)- all of the questions/passages are completely unmarked, probably about 10-15 pages of the content are lightly highlighted in the bio and physics books
TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook (2010)- completely unwritten in
TPR Science Workbook for old MCAT- completely unwritten in
EK Bio 8th edition- heavily annotated and questions are marked, but good for content review
EK 1001 Physics, Chemistry and Organic- physics is heavily written in, but not the other 2
Ek 101 Passages in Verbal- unwritten in
Next Step Strategy/practice for Psych/Socy (has 4 practice sections)- some light pencil underlining on passages, I had erased most of the pencil marking on questions when I used it
TPR Psych/Socy, 2nd edition for new MCAT- unwritten in
AAMC Official Guide to the new MCAT- unwritten in
 

Attachments

  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I think I PM'd you. I'm interested in purchasing your entire bundle. Wondering how much those three books are written in, whether you could ship right away, and if you could offer pictures/video with your username included. Let me know, thanks!
 
All are sold, except for the EK Bio and EK 1001 Physics (heavily written in). I am willing to sell those for $15!