This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amag

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaplan
All books in completely new condition - no markings at all. All books 2014 edition.
  • Verbal Reasoning
  • Physics
  • GenChem
  • Orgo
  • Biology
  • MCAT 45
  • MCAT Premiere 2011-2012

The Princeton Review
Some markings, etc from previous owner.
  • Verbal Reasoning
  • Physics & Math
  • Orgo
  • Biology

The Princeton Review - Hyperlearning
Some markings, etc from previous owner.
  • Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook SOLD
  • Science Workbook (yes, the giant one)

Examkrackers
All books in completely new condition - no markings at all. All books 2014 edition.
  • Verbal 101
  • Physics 1001 SOLD
  • GenChem 1001 SOLD
  • Orgo 1001 SOLD
  • Biology (full book)
  • Orgo (full book)

The Berkeley Review SOLD
All books in completely new condition - no markings at all. All books 2014 edition.

  • Verbal Reasoning SOLD
  • Physics I & II SOLD
  • GenChem I & II SOLD
  • Orgo I & II SOLD
  • Biology I & II SOLD

NOVA
Completely new condition.
  • The MCAT Physics Book

Flash Cards
Completely new condition.
  • Barron's MCAT Flash Cards SOLD
  • Kaplan MCAT Flash Cards
 
Last edited: