-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MCAT Registration.... Arrgh
Started by rcd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh, god, I'd use Explorer. Normally, you'd think that it would be cleared for firefox as well, but with the bugginess of the system so far, I'd stick with the biggest marketshare browser.
Sorry, I'm a firefox fan as well...
I'm using firefox without any firefox-specific problem yet (got as far as "reserving seat").
i'm on firefox.i refreshed b/c it took 30 mins and nothing happened.
my map page loads, but it jsut keeps saying searching for a seat..
refresh, or sit here?
If it's been a long time with no change (> 10 min), I would refresh. It seems like it took around 5 min for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my map page loads, but it jsut keeps saying searching for a seat..
refresh, or sit here?
Sit here. 😎 😛
it took me forever too but it worked. Its way too slow.
I am on Safari on my Mac. I am up to the map page but the map never shows up. Should i refresh it becuase it looks like browser is finished loading - it just says my zip code and search my state or something. Then it says Test site within a 100 mile radius, and then it is a large blank screen. Is this where you all refreshed or where you all waited?
I am on Safari on my Mac. I am up to the map page but the map never shows up. Should i refresh it becuase it looks like browser is finished loading - it just says my zip code and search my state or something. Then it says Test site within a 100 mile radius, and then it is a large blank screen. Is this where you all refreshed or where you all waited?
The map never showed up for me either. Go to search my state option and Select ur state. 🙂
im a little scared about entering credit card info in repeatedly. I'd hate to be charged like 5 times.
Sit here. 😎 😛
it took me forever too but it worked. Its way too slow.
alrighty....
im a little scared about entering credit card info in repeatedly. I'd hate to be charged like 5 times.
Keep checking your email in another browser. A conformation is sent to your email when it finally goes through. That is how I knew it was successful (before the conformation page loaded).
Almost seven hours. Who's afraid of blood clots??


yep now it's crashed.
*sigh* I'm going to do some work and come back to this later.
Much later.
*sigh* I'm going to do some work and come back to this later.
Much later.
i'm trying to reserve a seat.
Yeah, it looks like a total system crash...And it's completely down.
Smoke 'em if you got 'em...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keep checking your email in another browser. A conformation is sent to your email when it finally goes through. That is how I knew it was successful (before the conformation page loaded).
Did u get email confirmation yet. Because i havent
🙁completely dowwwnnn..... oh well.
if you didn't get your email confirmation log back in and itll tell you if you're registered to take the MCAT
if you didn't get your email confirmation log back in and itll tell you if you're registered to take the MCAT
Did u get email confirmation yet. Because i havent🙁
I got it as soon as it went through - seconds later. How long ago did you finish? Are you sure you're checking the same email that you have on file with AAMC? (I realized today that mine wasn't the one I thought I had on file...)
I wouldn't worry if you got to, and printed out, the conformation page. That is what you need to bring test day.
I got it as soon as it went through - seconds later. How long ago did you finish? Are you sure you're checking the same email that you have on file with AAMC? (I realized today that mine wasn't the one I thought I had on file...)
I wouldn't worry if you got to, and printed out, the conformation page. That is what you need to bring test day.
I entered my school email and no confirmation yet. This is the message i got when i completed my registration.
Seat Reservation Confirmation
Please print this page and bring to the test center along with your identification.
You may edit information specific to this test window reservation by clicking on the appropriate tabs above.
i'm soooo frustrated..... i'm about ready to cry. 7 hours...
completely dowwwnnn..... oh well.
if you didn't get your email confirmation log back in and itll tell you if you're registered to take the MCAT
Yes am trying to log back in, but the whole system is down. 🙁
I didnt log off after registering.
i'm soooo frustrated..... i'm about ready to cry. 7 hours...
aww hang in there.

Yes am trying to log back in, but the whole system is down. 🙁
I didnt log off after registering.
ugggggggggggh!! just fix the damn thing and let us register. I am NOT giving up after 7 hours.
i got registered using firefox and i was like the 2nd one here to get done...dont give up people! have faith...
Just out of morbid curiosity...what if some gunner sent a virus to aamc and it crashed everything?!
Just out of morbid curiosity...what if some gunner sent a virus to aamc and it crashed everything?!
you might as well try at a later time... the servers are down.i'm soooo frustrated..... i'm about ready to cry. 7 hours...
i got registered using firefox and i was like the 2nd one here to get done...dont give up people! have faith...
Just out of morbid curiosity...what if some gunner sent a virus to aamc and it crashed everything?!
you might as well try at a later time... the servers are down.
i just don't have time to give up my one seat out of six. I have ONE testing center, and ONE date. 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
I entered my school email and no confirmation yet. This is the message i got when i completed my registration.
Seat Reservation Confirmation
Please print this page and bring to the test center along with your identification.
You may edit information specific to this test window reservation by clicking on the appropriate tabs above.
Yes! That's the conformation - same as what I got. I would just email the AAMC if you don't receive the email conformation within 24 hours ([email protected] - see the "MCAT essentials" file on the AAMC website) but if you printed that page, you should be good to go! Congrats on getting through!! 😀 😀
Yes! That's the conformation - same as what I got. I would just email the AAMC if you don't receive the email conformation within 24 hours ([email protected] - see the "MCAT essentials" file on the AAMC website) but if you printed that page, you should be good to go! Congrats on getting through!! 😀 😀
definitely. congrats to u both! 🙂
Yes! That's the conformation - same as what I got. I would just email the AAMC if you don't receive the email conformation within 24 hours ([email protected] - see the "MCAT essentials" file on the AAMC website) but if you printed that page, you should be good to go! Congrats on getting through!! 😀 😀
before i could print the damn page the whole system went down. 😡
I will email AAMC if i dont get the email within 24 hours.
Thanks 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blech. 😡 I hate servers being down.
blech. 😡 I hate servers being down.
how long you think we're going to be here?
let's take bids..i feel sorry for you... but I'm sure you'll get it if you are persistent.i just don't have time to give up my one seat out of six. I have ONE testing center, and ONE date. 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
best of luck.
i'm soooo frustrated..... i'm about ready to cry. 7 hours...
I know how you feel - I was near tears myself after 5 tries with the payment page thinking I was finally finished!
Hang in there - don't give up! You'll get there soon...

p.s. servers back up (still slow as hell)
p.s. servers back up (still slow as hell)
👍 yup, i'm back in, on page 2 again.. damn education..
the map will be the death of me..
so close but sooo far.
so close but sooo far.
yep..
how many seats are we required to pick?
You can only have one seat.
YAY! I am done. 3 hours total.
lucky. 7 1/2 here.
Load For Me Map [X]
FIND SEAT FOR ME AAMC [X]
RESERVE SEAT FOR ME AAMCA [ ]
AHHH SDLFJLSKDJFKSDFJ I CLICKED THE WRONG DATE.
FIND SEAT FOR ME AAMC [X]
RESERVE SEAT FOR ME AAMCA [ ]
AHHH SDLFJLSKDJFKSDFJ I CLICKED THE WRONG DATE.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could've been done with a few sections of organic/physics/etc. already by now.
The STUPID MAP won't LOAD!
![]()
![]()
😡 😡
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
that's what my mom keeps saying.. wont take u nearly as long to test as it did to register!
the map will be the death of me..
Have you tried clicking the link "search by state or country" under the zip code search box? That way you don't have to wait for the map graphic to load, but instead can use drop-down boxes. I don't think I ever got that map to load.
Thanks, MasonPreHealth, for the above info! 🙂
that's what my mom keeps saying.. wont take u nearly as long to test as it did to register!
lol true
Luck to all u guys
Server is up again, dont give up 😀
Have you tried clicking the link "search by state or country" under the zip code search box? That way you don't have to wait for the map graphic to load, but instead can use drop-down boxes. I don't think I ever got that map to load.
Thanks, MasonPreHealth, for the above info! 🙂
Why didn't you tell me this 5 hours ago 🙁.
Going to try that as soon as the map page loads.
yay i finally am able to log into my account. And my status is REGISTERED 😀 😀 😍 😎 😳
